Game disappeared from library

Discus and support Game disappeared from library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven’t turned on my xbox in a few weeks so naturally when I turned it on today, I had to sit through a few updates. Once it finished, my Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tennvols27, Jun 30, 2020.

1. tennvols27
    tennvols27 Guest

I haven’t turned on my xbox in a few weeks so naturally when I turned it on today, I had to sit through a few updates. Once it finished, my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare had an update and since I wasn’t really worried about that right now, I paused it.
    And when I paused it, it’s like it completely disappeared from my library. It doesn’t show in my “Full Library” either. And when I go to the store, it shows that I’ve never owned it. Even though I have all of the DLC still installed in my storage. Can somebody
    help me get my game back?

:)

tennvols27, Jun 30, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

You can also check your order history at account.microsoft.com to make sure that the order is still showing as completed and not refunded for some reason.

If it is showing anything other than completed then more than likely it was refunded for some reason or another.
  3. WolfGhost155092 Win User

es posible que si compraste el juego con otra cuenta que no tenga en xbox principas no le aparesca o lo haya borrado por accidente
  4. KursedTheGod Win User

I would contact Microsoft support and explain the situation with proof of purchase.

You can try going to your payment history for proof of purchase.
  5. Ghounemy Win User

The best thing for you to do is call Xbox Support and show proof of DLC being owned and go back in your payment history on microsoft.com after signing in and that further will help you get your game back.
  6. Puputyyny Win User

Games disappeared from my library

Make sure that you do not have your games filtered there is a button on the top of the games and app that looks like a funnel that you can filter the games by different things.
    Aaand that was it. Thank you so much for your help😊
Thema:

1. Game disappeared from library - Similar Threads - Game disappeared library

2. Juego desaparece biblioteca. -[Translation - Game disappears library.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego desaparece biblioteca. -[Translation - Game disappears library.]: Hola. Todo empezó desde la ultima actualización de junio 2020, cuando de mi biblioteca de juegos propios desapareció el gears of war 3. Como lo tenía instalado lo intento iniciar y me dice que lo...
  3. Game disappeared from my library on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game disappeared from my library on Xbox One: Hello all, So a very strange thing happened. Years ago I had acquired the game Lords of the Fallen when it was free for Xbox Live Gold members. I currently have the game installed, but upon...
  4. My game disappeared from my xbox library after i had acquired.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game disappeared from my xbox library after i had acquired.: I had acquired a game ( Star wars battlefront II of 2005 ) and installed, but after a while I desistled for an problem ( Ox803F8001). Now I wanted to reinstall the game and it's not in my library,...
  5. Previously claimed Games With Gold games disappearing from library in games with gold section.

in XboX Insiders
    Previously claimed Games With Gold games disappearing from library in games with gold section.: 1) Games with gold games such as EVOLVE, Forza Horizon 2, Forza Motorsport 5 don’t show up in ready to install games with gold section. The only way to install them is manual search in the...
  6. my game disappeared from my xbox library

in XBoX on Consoles
    my game disappeared from my xbox library: I had acquired a game and installed, but after a while I desistled it due to lack of space. Now I wanted to reinstall the game and it's not in my library, what can I do?...
  7. Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019): Xbox has a huge problem with games disappearing from the digital library. I feel cheated out of the collection i built knowing games that i own are not there. This has been going on for years -...
  8. Games disappeared from my library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games disappeared from my library: Hey! So I openen my Xbox one yesterday and noticed that about 20 games have disappeared from my library. However, when I open Microsoft Store, it says that I still own the games. When I opened...
  9. Help, i bought a game and it disappeared from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, i bought a game and it disappeared from my library: My sister bought Overcooked 2 in Pre-order, and today the game literally just disappeared from our library, and its not in "Ready to install" section, even the store says we need to buy it again!...
  10. My Fifa 18 disappeared from game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fifa 18 disappeared from game library: My Fifa 18 disappeared from the game library. I bought last year from the microsoft store, i played it for some months and now, a few days ago it disappeared from my games. I talked to someone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games vanished from library on xbox one