Game disappeared

Discus and support Game disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A game i bought last year is gone. Its not on my library and when i tried to redownload it it is asking me to pay again. The game was red dead... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattTheSAWBLADE, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Game disappeared

A game i bought last year is gone. Its not on my library and when i tried to redownload it it is asking me to pay again.

The game was red dead redemption 2

Nothing has changed on my account. Everything is the same.

Has this happened to anyone?? And how do i get my game back

:)

MattTheSAWBLADE, Feb 3, 2020
  2. McHale Win User

my classes are changing by themselves

Let's see... Disappearing peacekeepers, disappearing digital camos, now disappearing attachments. I kind of expect this stuff to happen with a Treyarch game.
  3. SAN555UA Win User

Windows phone games players?

Did the game of Six Guns disappear management button and a scale disappeared a health was 165 why did 10 become ???
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Disappearing pins

Actually, it's not just Killer Instinct Classic that keeps disappearing. The YouTube pin just disappeared too. I have 13 items pinned - 10 games and 3 apps - and 1 pin keeps disappearing for some reason.
  5. banej Win User

game disappeared!!!

6. GustavoRS14 Win User

Games disappearance

Did You change any settings on You Xbox? 'cause the hard drive should be automaticaly appears when It starts and also should be Ready to use
Thema:

Game disappeared

1. Game disappeared - Similar Threads - Game disappeared

2. Games disappearing from download queue

in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing from download queue: I'm running into a issue where I go to download a game and it begins downloading like normal. Then if I turn off the console the game is removed from the download queue and pops up in the games...
  3. Game pass game not downloading to my PC completely before disappearing completely.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass game not downloading to my PC completely before disappearing completely.: Hello all, I am having trouble downloading a game from the Xbox app on PC. I have an ultimate subscription and windows 10 is up-to-date but my game (Ark survival) only gets 40-50% done...
  4. Game Disappeared From Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disappeared From Library: I purchased Diablo 3 Reaper of souls edition on console couple years ago and now I can't find it anywhere in my game library. I still have achievements and I can see it in my order history where...
  5. Xbox Games disappeared from achievement list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games disappeared from achievement list: So yesterday i played a few games on Xbox series X and most of these games just disappeared from my achievement list. I replayed Cyberpunk 2077 and its just gone from achievements but when i go...
  6. Game disappeared from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared from my library: I bought Friday the 13th around 1-2 years ago. I was playing it with no issues, but recently I noticed that it disappeared from my "Games and Apps" section and my Full Library. When I tried to...
  7. Game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared: My brother gifted me 2k21 now it's saying i don't own the game but had been playing since the release date 1b8533a1-f256-4a17-b422-e5e6b8a09e80
  8. Windows 8.1 and Early Windows 10 Versions of Microsoft Casual Games Disappeared from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 8.1 and Early Windows 10 Versions of Microsoft Casual Games Disappeared from...: Here is a new problem. Apparently some new updates on the servers sometime around December 20, 2020 have removed all the versions of many of the casual titles from the Microsoft server, keeping...
  9. Crysis 2 save disappeared (XSX/Game Pass))

in XboX Insiders
    Crysis 2 save disappeared (XSX/Game Pass)): I was playing Crysis 2 on my XSX through Game Pass, uninstalled it, then re-installed it and my save was gone. There was no option to resume game. I play a ton of games on Game Pass and have done...
  10. Xbox library games disappearing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox library games disappearing.: I noticed this error recently, but it has probably been around for some time. Today I turned on my xbox after a year and a half for my cousin play and when I opened the game "celeste" an error...