Game disappeared

Discus and support Game disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A game i bought last year is gone. Its not on my library and when i tried to redownload it it is asking me to pay again. The game was red dead... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattTheSAWBLADE, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Game disappeared

A game i bought last year is gone. Its not on my library and when i tried to redownload it it is asking me to pay again.

The game was red dead redemption 2

Nothing has changed on my account. Everything is the same.

Has this happened to anyone?? And how do i get my game back

:)

MattTheSAWBLADE, Feb 3, 2020
  2. McHale Win User

my classes are changing by themselves

Let's see... Disappearing peacekeepers, disappearing digital camos, now disappearing attachments. I kind of expect this stuff to happen with a Treyarch game.
  3. SAN555UA Win User

Windows phone games players?

Did the game of Six Guns disappear management button and a scale disappeared a health was 165 why did 10 become ???
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Disappearing pins

Actually, it's not just Killer Instinct Classic that keeps disappearing. The YouTube pin just disappeared too. I have 13 items pinned - 10 games and 3 apps - and 1 pin keeps disappearing for some reason.
  5. banej Win User

game disappeared!!!

6. GustavoRS14 Win User

Games disappearance

Did You change any settings on You Xbox? 'cause the hard drive should be automaticaly appears when It starts and also should be Ready to use
Thema:

Game disappeared

1. Game disappeared - Similar Threads - Game disappeared

2. Bought games disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games disappearing: So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just disappeared of of my games and ready to...
  3. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

in XboX Insiders
    So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.: [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments]
  4. My games have disappeared from my System, yet I can still play the games that aren't...

in XboX Insiders
    My games have disappeared from my System, yet I can still play the games that aren't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gabriel_Dot_A [link] [comments]
  5. Game download/update que disappearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game download/update que disappearing: Hi, There's a bug in the One-X OS which I'm surprised no one has reported yet - or perhaps have and I'm not aware. Anyhow; If I fully shutdown my console with any game downloads or game updates...
  6. Games Installation Disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Installation Disappearing: Hello guys, I have had this issue with two games that I have installed recently. Actually the only games I have installed. One of them is The Outer Worlds. And the another one is the Age Of...
  7. All of my games have disappeared completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games have disappeared completely: All of my games have disappeared completely there not in ready to install either i dont know what to do i have tried everything. Please help. 1878e50c-04fb-4491-8c40-f61f4f58fd8e
  8. Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...: Does anyone know what's going on.i just bought this for my lad for xmas and even though I had downloaded the game previously it is not on games list and saying its currently unavailable. Have xbox...
  9. Game disappears after uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappears after uninstalling: Recently, during the 12th to the 16th of December. Fallout 76 was free. So I started the installation for it which took for so damn long. It took two days! I started the night of the 14th and it...
  10. Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared: Witam chcialbym zglosic problem z gra forza horizon 4 . Problem polega na zapisie gry . Gdy wchodze do gry mam tylko niewielka ilosc samochodow, osiagniec i reszty rzeczy .Po prostu zapis sie...