Game disappears after uninstalling

Discus and support Game disappears after uninstalling in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, during the 12th to the 16th of December. Fallout 76 was free. So I started the installation for it which took for so damn long. It took two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanSpreng, Dec 19, 2019.

1. NathanSpreng
    NathanSpreng Guest

Recently, during the 12th to the 16th of December. Fallout 76 was free. So I started the installation for it which took for so damn long. It took two days! I started the night of the 14th and it finished installing on the 16th. After getting back from school
    and getting all excited to play fallout 76, I hop on my Xbox, log in, and try playing it, but then out of no where, it tells me that I didn't own the game and I needed to buy it in the Xbox store. Not exactly sure what is said, but it did say that in the message.
    I try restarting my Xbox because I knew that I had now owned the game on my Xbox. After a quick restart, I was still getting the error code! So I open up fallout 76 in the store and it says that I have installed the game and I could play it. But noooo....
    It won't let me. After a long time of frustration, I just uninstalled the game to see if that would work. I didn't want to do it because of the amount of time to wait for the download, but I did it anyways. When it uninstalled. Poof. Gone. It fully disappeared
    out of my Xbox. Wasn't in the ready to install list. It was no where. When I checked the store, it said I had to buy it. Why does this happen...

:)

NathanSpreng, Dec 19, 2019
  2. NathanSpreng Win User

Well if that's the case. Shucks. It never told me that I could only have it for a short amount of time. It just said that if I had Xbox live gold, I could get it for free. Wish it could be more specific.
  3. Kevenstu01 Win User

what most likely happened is that the game was free to play for a limited time (not given)

like many other title that on occasion are free to play (as if you owned it) for limited time (usual between 24 to 72 hours) usually to celebrate something related to the game or dev(s)
  4. XxBigHomie215 Win User

Error code 0x87de0bb8 when playing Assassins Creed IV

after seeing this code 0x87de0bb8 while trying to play ac4 so like i said before i uninstalled it and the game just disappeared can anyone help with problem
  5. Scowy Win User

Broken Game

My tiles didn't disappear when swapping but after placing them.

I have uninstalled and installed it again and they have come back, I did wonder if it would work.

Thanks, I can continue the game now.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Xbox One Media Player

I had a similar problem with the app seeming to disappear after uninstalling it. The solution was to pop a C.D. into the drive which triggered it to update. Hope this works for you.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

1. Game disappears after uninstalling - Similar Threads - Game disappears uninstalling

2. Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...: Does anyone know what's going on.i just bought this for my lad for xmas and even though I had downloaded the game previously it is not on games list and saying its currently unavailable. Have xbox...
  3. Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared: Witam chcialbym zglosic problem z gra forza horizon 4 . Problem polega na zapisie gry . Gdy wchodze do gry mam tylko niewielka ilosc samochodow, osiagniec i reszty rzeczy .Po prostu zapis sie...
  4. Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).: Hello, Do Not reset your xbox one!! both options will erase your local xbox one saves! press the XBOX power button it will highlight "home" you'll see two options to the right choose,...
  5. Jeux qui ont disparus. [Edit - Translation] - Games that have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux qui ont disparus. [Edit - Translation] - Games that have disappeared.: Bonjour, mes jeu ont disparu apres changement de console xbox one, pourtant j'ai remis mon ancien compte ou j'avais mes jeu pouvez vous m'aider ? [Edit - Translation] - Hello, my game disappeared...
  6. Queue games disappearing before completion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Queue games disappearing before completion: Hello, games in my queue for download keep disappearing after i turn my console off. I have really bad internet so i have to start the download to make sure how big it is before i can let the...
  7. one of my game litterally just disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    one of my game litterally just disappear: Hello, i've recently wanted to play Halo Master chief collection when i realise he had disappear from my Xbox one game library, it just gone, even if i search for halo master chief collection on...
  8. My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .: I recently logged back into my old account "" to play a game. I went to My Games and noticed that half of all my games were gone including the one I was trying to play. Please help, what...
  9. Games disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games disappeared?: After having my Xbox one s for about 8 months now, last night in games and apps I noticed it only shows I have 14 games. When I actually have around 40. I restarted the console and all the other...
  10. Game uninstalled itself and disappeared, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game uninstalled itself and disappeared, HELP!: So Black ops 3 uninstalled itself and disappeared. I found out that it's a bug that could happen if your xbox is on stand by -mode. Also found out that it can be fixed by changing the setting to...