game disappears?

Discus and support game disappears? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi just wondering how and why a game that's been waiting 6 nearly 7 days for them to play has completely vanished from my "their turn" column? Not in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joolesb, Jan 26, 2014.

1. joolesb
    joolesb Guest

game disappears?

Hi just wondering how and why a game that's been waiting 6 nearly 7 days for them to play has completely vanished from my "their turn" column? Not in played games or anywhere else. No trace at all... Unfortunately its a player with a no' gamertag, so can't
    remember it. Thanks Jooles

:)

joolesb, Jan 26, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

Uncharted 4 and No Mans Sky

King Tones, Jan 26, 2014
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    New Games

If you like shooters, try Halo 5. Star Wars Battlefront. Or plants vs zombies garden warfare 2.

iwb100, Jan 26, 2014
  4. game disappears?

Could it be that the person resigned? I would suggest you check your Played Games section to see if the game shows up on there.

Garmonbozia81, Feb 6, 2014
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  6. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  8. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

game disappears?

1. game disappears? - Similar Threads - game disappears

2. Game Totally Disappeared From My Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Totally Disappeared From My Library: Today, I tried playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, but, upon opening it, I received an unusual error message. The message claimed that I did not own the game; however, I bought the Game of...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Games Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Games Disappeared: Today when I signed in to play the daily challenges, all the games I had played in the month of July had disappeared and it treated today as if that was the first time I had played. Can I get...
  4. Owned game disappeared from purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game disappeared from purchase history: Yesterday I decided to reset my xbox but chose the option to keep my games and apps installed. But some games I have purchased before are no longer playable and I'm told that I need to purchase...
  5. Game Disappeared off my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disappeared off my Xbox One: Back in 2016, Rise of the tomb raider was available within the Xbox Gold membership games that were available. This was one of my first Xbox purchases, so I bought a 12 month (1 year) membership....
  6. Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...

in XboX Insiders
    Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...: Bonjour, Le 17 novembre 2017 j'ai acheté en dématérialisé sur le Microsoft Store le jeu Gears of War 3, numéro de commande [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Depuis maintenant environ 15...
  8. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  9. Juego desaparece biblioteca. -[Translation - Game disappears library.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego desaparece biblioteca. -[Translation - Game disappears library.]: Hola. Todo empezó desde la ultima actualización de junio 2020, cuando de mi biblioteca de juegos propios desapareció el gears of war 3. Como lo tenía instalado lo intento iniciar y me dice que lo...
  10. Game disappeared from library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared from library: I haven’t turned on my xbox in a few weeks so naturally when I turned it on today, I had to sit through a few updates. Once it finished, my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare had an update and since I...