game disappears?

Discus and support game disappears? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi just wondering how and why a game that's been waiting 6 nearly 7 days for them to play has completely vanished from my "their turn" column? Not in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joolesb, Jan 26, 2014.

1. joolesb
    joolesb Guest

game disappears?

Hi just wondering how and why a game that's been waiting 6 nearly 7 days for them to play has completely vanished from my "their turn" column? Not in played games or anywhere else. No trace at all... Unfortunately its a player with a no' gamertag, so can't
    remember it. Thanks Jooles

:)

joolesb, Jan 26, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

Uncharted 4 and No Mans Sky

King Tones, Jan 26, 2014
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    New Games

If you like shooters, try Halo 5. Star Wars Battlefront. Or plants vs zombies garden warfare 2.

iwb100, Jan 26, 2014
  4. game disappears?

Could it be that the person resigned? I would suggest you check your Played Games section to see if the game shows up on there.

Garmonbozia81, Feb 6, 2014
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  6. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  8. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

game disappears?

1. game disappears? - Similar Threads - game disappears

2. Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10: Alright the platform I am on is Windows 10 and I am using Xbox Game Bar. Whenever I send a message, immediately after I send it it does not appear. Both on screen and message history. This also...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.: I suddenly lost my saved game on Kingdom Come Deliverance on Windows PC. I've played the game earlier today and everything was ok. I tried playing for a bit now and the game loads without any...
  4. Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install: I'm in the Delta program. And I keep having games disappear from my Ready to Install, 6 in total over the last month. Spoke to support this morning because 4 games vanished last night by...
  5. Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals: I logged in to play last night and noticed that my entire history of Xbox One games, all of those achievements, were no longer adding to my account's totals. What do I need to do to correct this?...
  6. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...
  7. Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared: We were playing an Xbox360 game I got with Games with Gold on Friday and on Saturday it gave me an error code asking if I am the owner. I am and went through all of the support steps, including...
  8. Disappeared games and content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappeared games and content: A few months ago my xbox 1 died. Just would'nt come back on. I buy a refurbished one, get it started etc and start downloading discs no problem. I then go to download my digital copies, dlc and...
  9. Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive: I have Game Pass Ultimate memebership until 5.20.20 I installed Shadow of War a couple weeks ago. I go to play it today and it disappeared from my installed games. It says I need to install it...
  10. my game disappeared from my xbox library

in XBoX on Consoles
    my game disappeared from my xbox library: I had acquired a game and installed, but after a while I desistled it due to lack of space. Now I wanted to reinstall the game and it's not in my library, what can I do?...