Game disc install error

Discus and support Game disc install error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought wolfenstein: youngblood on disc and i keep getting the error code 0x8b050066 whenever i try to install it and i have no internet at all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TWITCHY EFFECT, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Game disc install error

I just bought wolfenstein: youngblood on disc and i keep getting the error code 0x8b050066 whenever i try to install it and i have no internet at all where i live. What else can i do

:)

TWITCHY EFFECT, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

Save file is corrupt

Try installing the game. If the disc is faulty you will get a disc unreadable error while installing. That way you know to get the disc replaced.

If the game is already installed then try uninstalling and then installing again.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Rise of tomb raider installation problem

If you are trying to install the game disc try to get offline an install the game that way before getting back online. For more help:

support.xbox.com/.../disc-error
  4. xTye Win User

** PROFILE CORRUPTIONS, Installed games unreadable - HELP! **

Just something I wanted to add: Even when a game is installed, it reads the disc to ensure you have the game in the drive. Failure to read the disc will pop up the Unreadable Disc error. It's the disc you have, not the installed game having a problem.
  5. Irixion Win User

Xbox 360 games

...That's not very descriptive. Is your game installed? Are you reading it off disc? What errors are you getting? Does the game freeze or stay on the loading screen?

Try installing the disc. That will tell you whether or not your disc is at fault. Make sure it's clean, then install it.
  6. voteDC Win User

Can't play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Have you tried installing the game? I get disc read errors when trying to play from the disc but it installs and plays fine for some reason.
Thema:

Game disc install error

1. Game disc install error - Similar Threads - Game disc install

2. Cant Install Games of Disc old/New After Update!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install Games of Disc old/New After Update!!: Anyone what 2 do got a big Collection of Games sees disc press install just says eject or Help wont lt me. Install Anything at all LiM@!! 7588686c-3277-4513-880b-98fe6c6c9dc8
  3. Can I install a disc version over a digital title of the same game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I install a disc version over a digital title of the same game?: Hello, Dumb question coming up, I recently purchased a game from the XBX Store and today I found the collectors edition of the same title on my bookshelf, I thought that i didn't hdyill have this...
  4. DISQUE ILLISIBLE et Jeux installé [Mod Translation - UNREADABLE DISC and Games installed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DISQUE ILLISIBLE et Jeux installé [Mod Translation - UNREADABLE DISC and Games installed]: Bonjour, En cette période de confinement je viens de retrouver mon ancienne console Xbox 360 pour mon plus grand plaisir. Malheureusement elle n'arrive plus lire aucun disque de jeux.. j'ai...
  5. Game Disc not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disc not installing: My Red dead redemption won't install. The disc itself has not even a hint of a scratch or any damage at all. I've tried going off line to install it and I cleared my local saved games but nothing...
  6. I own a game disc but can't install it on a Xbox One S with no CD Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game disc but can't install it on a Xbox One S with no CD Drive: I own the Need for Speed game and have installed it on the first gen Xbox one but I can't install it on the Xbox One S without buying it all over again.... I have several other game discs with the...
  7. Can't install a game from a damaged disc, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install a game from a damaged disc, what should I do?: I own an Xbox 360 and I was greeted with updates. Not sure if it's been added recently but now you can install disc games onto your Xbox. I take good care of my discs, but couldn't install one of...
  8. Game installed from both game pass and disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installed from both game pass and disc: Hello, I have a question, if a game is installed on my xbox from an active gamepass subscription, but I insert the disc with the game, will the game run from the disc or game pass? thank you...
  9. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  10. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...