game disc not loading

Discus and support game disc not loading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey guys had he update today and just a note to say had a problem before with 3 different saying maybe damaged or dirty (0X21) check disc well for last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FratelliBOY, Mar 19, 2014.

1. FratelliBOY
    FratelliBOY Guest

game disc not loading

hey guys had he update today and just a note to say had a problem before with 3 different saying maybe damaged or dirty (0X21) check disc well for last half a an hour not working. titanfall, thief , man of steel all not working so checked with support and
    avised power down leave 5 or so seconds then turn back on. and it is working now hope so anyway.

just letting peeps know just incase this update did affect anyone with this issue.

:)

FratelliBOY, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Disc games not loading

purchased Xbox one S and trying to install pacman championship edition 2 which includes 3 other games. The pacman game installed and the other games went to queue and never installed. I tried a few of the online solutions by deleting the queued items, going
    offline, recycling and tried to install but the disc takes me to the pacman game and shows no signs of installing the other games. I'm at a loss. Anyone have any ideas what's wrong? Thank

CaramelFox24481, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Clemulus
    Clemulus Guest
    Forza Horizon 2 - Loading

I can log into XBOX Live but when I start game, i get a 'loading....please wait' screen. Game doesn't load. Is there an issue with loading games that do not have a game disc?

XBox has not listed any issues with game loading. Thanks.

Clemulus, Mar 19, 2014
  4. game disc not loading

Same thing just happened to me randomly after I tried to switch games. Turning it off and back on didn't work at first but the next attempt I did the system cache reset as well and it works fine now.

Skippy the Yeti, Mar 19, 2014
  5. twistedjitsu Win User

Collection 4 problem

Getting the same problem have tried loading from hard drive and from the disc. The disc loaded once so I backed out and tried again from the hard drive (my games) screen stays black and it will not load from either disc or my games again. MW2 would not load
    at all as well. Black ops loaded from disc but when I tried to go online it said the servers were unavailable
  6. Geovanie Legend Win User

Disc tray crashes application "Sales & Specials"

If you have the game disc auto-load turned on that may be the problem, you are loading an application at the same time a game is attempting to run and it causes a crash.

Try turning off the auto-load/run feature for disc based games.
  7. SiegeCaptain Win User

Disk starting to crack. What can I do?

Load the disc game into your hard drive. That way, the disc only spins at game start. Saves your discs.
  8. Skippy the Yeti Win User

game disc not loading

Same thing just happened to me randomly after I tried to switch games. Turning it off and back on didn't work at first but the next attempt I did the system cache reset as well and it works fine now.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Black Ops freezing on loading screen

Do either the multiplayer maps or the zombie maps load when you try them in single player as in Split screen? If they do not load still then the issue is with your game disc. Is it dirty or scratched? Even DLC map packs will fail to load with a damaged
    disc as vital game assets from the disc are still required for these maps to load too.

Things to try:

Cleaning your disc or taking it to a game store to have the scratches removed

Installing your game to the hard drive

Installing your friends or a rental copy to your hard drive and then using your disc to run the game.
Thema:

game disc not loading

1. game disc not loading - Similar Threads - game disc loading

2. Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update: Since the most recent dashboard update, when I put in certain discs won't read or start (whether they are installed currently or I'm trying to reinstall them). Can I get some help please? Thanks....
  3. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Game Disc Not Loading Due To Possible GB Outage Xbox Error Code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Game Disc Not Loading Due To Possible GB Outage Xbox Error Code ...: Just went to load my battlefront 2 game disc and its not loading keeps coming up with error codes Please Help Microsoft Xbox Team 1dc9e995-c580-487f-9e63-19de1f6e8ae7
  4. Only few games loading (digital/disc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only few games loading (digital/disc): I have been trying for hours by troubleshooting to fix this. I was just playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War yesterday with everything perfectly fine. I was also downloading Dragon's Dogma: Dark...
  5. disney infinity 2.0 game disc loads as a video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney infinity 2.0 game disc loads as a video: Searched all over the internet, but can not find a direct answer, hopefully someone can help. game is for xbox 360 I have the corresponding base, version is Disney Infinity 2.0, it was purchased...
  6. Disc games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc games not loading: purchased Xbox one S and trying to install pacman championship edition 2 which includes 3 other games. The pacman game installed and the other games went to queue and never installed. I tried a...
  7. How to play games loaded on xbox one S hard Drive from a disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play games loaded on xbox one S hard Drive from a disc?: How to play games loaded on xbox one S hard Drive from a disc? 7c0152ce-2208-4946-be38-d19238629e18
  8. Game (disc) loading freezes the restarts console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game (disc) loading freezes the restarts console: hi all, This is doing my head in. Read all the forums and even reset the console but no luck. When loading Far Cry 5, I cannot get past the initial continue new game then loads data screen. Gets...
  9. Forza Horizon 2 (360) disc wont load game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 2 (360) disc wont load game.: Hello, recently I purchased a 360 to play some games that aren't backwards compatible such as Forza Horizon 2. However, after setting up the 360, getting a HDD for it and everything, I went to...
  10. xbox one wont load any games disc or digital, microsoft cant help over the phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont load any games disc or digital, microsoft cant help over the phone...: any one else experience this issue? no games start they just take me back to the home screen after the first menu, sat trouble shooting with support for an hour and a half and now their saying...