game disc won’t work

Discus and support game disc won’t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My call of duty cold war disc won’t work, it has no scratches or any damage and it is clean. I tried following all of the steps to fix it but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lleif, Aug 15, 2022.

1. lleif
    lleif Guest

game disc won’t work

My call of duty cold war disc won’t work, it has no scratches or any damage and it is clean. I tried following all of the steps to fix it but nothing it working . I tried using other game discs in my console and they work just fine.

:)

lleif, Aug 15, 2022
  2. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

Why my xbox 360 won't read halo 4?

Has the disc played successfully on your console previously? As simply saying it won`t play is not enough information for any of us to work with to try and help you.

Also, since Halo 4 is a two disc game, are you inserting the correct disc as one is the game disc and the other is the installation disc?
  4. KingRichard2020 Win User

The tray of my xbox 360s is not working properly

5. skys7 Win User

Message from [Mod Removed] about hacking?

Hey NightshadeChaos, did you ever typed in troll into youtube? There you see all this weird people who say they work for Microsoft. They make kids break their discs or disc trays. I won´t listen to any of those.
  6. GDead095 Win User

Spider man games

Nope, like I said, it is not included as a backwards compatible game, so even if you have the game disc it won't work on the Xbox One
Thema:

game disc won’t work

1. game disc won’t work - Similar Threads - game disc won’t

2. Game discs won’t install the series x version of the game on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game discs won’t install the series x version of the game on series x: I have tried installing the series x version of battlefield 2042 and hot wheels unleashed on my series x and it just keeps trying to install the Xbox one version of the game instead. I have...
  3. Xbox one X won’t read Xbox one game disc!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X won’t read Xbox one game disc!: As the title says my Xbox one X will read video disc, dvd disc, Blu-ray Disc, Xbox 360, but not Xbox one game disc it acts like I didn’t even insert a disc after reading it! I’ve tried the reset,...
  4. Xbox One S won’t install disc games, but can read blue ray discs

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S won’t install disc games, but can read blue ray discs: Every time I put in an Xbox game, the Xbox doesn’t detect it. I know the discs work because I use them in a different Xbox. When I put in a disc, I hear the same noise on a loop, so I’d assume...
  5. Xbox One Game Disc won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Game Disc won’t work: I received FIFA 21 phyiscal Disc for the Xbox One for Christmas, and after I installed the game and started to play it all was fine but the next day I go to play and put the disc in it told me...
  6. Series X won’t recognize disc game want me to buy digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X won’t recognize disc game want me to buy digital copy: Disc version of call of duty modern warfare wont play it keeps prompting me to purchase game even though there is a disc of the game in the xbox and everything is installed i dont understand why ?...
  7. Purchased Disc won’t launch game? Still asking me to purchase? CODMW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disc won’t launch game? Still asking me to purchase? CODMW: Hi purchased the CODMW hard disc at the store. I downloaded all the contnet to my xbox one (took hours) when i insert disc and launch the game it wont let me play? It says “purchase modern...
  8. Backwards comparable game won’t download from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards comparable game won’t download from disc: I recently bought a pre-owned disc (LEGO Star Wars the Original Trilogy) from GameStop, which could the the problem itself. However the disc looks clean with very few scratches. When I put the...
  9. Xbox won’t read any discs apart from game discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t read any discs apart from game discs: Hello, everyone! So I got an Xbox One S a few months back. Everything has been great so far, but when I tried to play some audio cds, it simply wouldn’t work! I tried the audio cd player app,...
  10. Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?: The major contributing factor to a disc read error is a dirty optical lens (the one that your Xbox 360 laser passes through to read the disc itself). If there is dirt or dust on the laser lens,...