Game discs are not being readed and other things.

Discus and support Game discs are not being readed and other things. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This just started recently I put in a game that I've played before and I doesent even read the disc I dont even get the sound when it does start up.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UltimateMadGod, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Game discs are not being readed and other things.

This just started recently I put in a game that I've played before and I doesent even read the disc I dont even get the sound when it does start up.

:)

UltimateMadGod, Nov 18, 2014
  2. MrKillerzz2
    MrKillerzz2 Guest
    ambadassor program says i cannot come to ambadassor

i got "email"from microsoft.it said"you cannot come to ambadassor,becouse you havent readed code of conduct."i have readed code of conduct and terms.what i must do???????

MrKillerzz2, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Bought HALO 5 console over a month ago. Still can't use it.

FYI, even with discs the games have to be downloaded before being played and the same updates will install.

You can also do other things on the One while the game is downloading. So you can use Netflix.

Smwutches, Nov 18, 2014
  4. DIY LobotoMEd Win User

Game disc not being read

i had a similar or same issue with my day 1 console. It was a bad blu ray player. Call MS support and they should still send a new console and a free game. Hope this helps someone.
  5. xL3gEnDzZ HDx Win User

Game disc not being read

when i had this done they did give me a free 1 month xbox live card

but it has now happened for a second time so i might buy a new console
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Game disc not being read

Hey there Nastymeyer!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  7. Functional Mute Win User

Game disc not being read

I thought it was just me having this issue. Just keeps getting worse. I had to eject and load it up 12x yesterday just to get it to read it
  8. SENTINAL 107 Win User

Game disc not being read

Im having the same problem it will not read the disc at times and i have to restart the system up to get it to work
Thema:

Game discs are not being readed and other things.

1. Game discs are not being readed and other things. - Similar Threads - Game discs are

2. Can I convert my disc games into digital downloads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert my disc games into digital downloads?: Backstory: I bought COD Modern Warfare on disc for a great price, and I've been playing it for several months now. My Xbox One S is giving me problems, and I have the opportunity to buy a new one,...
  3. Xbox 360 disc games on Xbox One S All Digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disc games on Xbox One S All Digital: So I bought the Xbox One S All digital and I thought I would be able to play my old xbox 360 games on it but the backwards compatible games that I own on disc don't seem to register with my...
  4. Game Disc Installation Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disc Installation Issue: I hag recently bought a game disc in which, after 33 percent of installation offline, hangs then says 'Stopped installation'. I have checkedbut there are no scratches, I was installing the game...
  5. Play a disc game without the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play a disc game without the disc?: I bought Call of duty BO2 around 2 years ago and I lost the disc. i want to know if there is a way to play it without needing to put in my disc. 93b15d1d-89c4-451e-8930-3d163efddf15
  6. can you play xbox games without using a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you play xbox games without using a disc: recently my xbox one s broke and no longer reads discs. so now i can only play games i have digitally downloaded onto my xbox but i have tons of games that are discs that i want to play and i dont...
  7. I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...: Please help. My brother loves the xbox and it would break his heart to not be able to play f376e29c-6f8c-4cf7-96fe-4f5848b9172a
  8. Modern warfare says I only have warzone but I own the game on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare says I only have warzone but I own the game on disc: Hell all, I have been incredibly frustrated the past few days. I was able to play Modern Warfare multiplayer up until this past Tuesday, June 30th, when they released their mid season update. I...
  9. No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play: Initially my No Mans Sky disc started to glitch and after a few weeks failed to play , I ordered a new disc and got game pass , the game pass worked for a few weeks and then failed . The new disc...
  10. Disc and digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc and digital games: So I have been borrowing my girlfriends xbox one, and she has Rainbow Six Siege digitally, whereas i have it on disc. So Siege is uninstalled on her xbox but will it make any difference if i...