Game disks numbers??

Discus and support Game disks numbers?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recenlty had my call of duty ghosts disk 1 stolen from my house. Is there a way to track that disk?? I noticed numbers on the disks, is that a serial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by offwats, Mar 26, 2014.

1. offwats
    offwats Guest

Game disks numbers??

I recenlty had my call of duty ghosts disk 1 stolen from my house. Is there a way to track that disk?? I noticed numbers on the disks, is that a serial number? If so does disk 1 and 2 numbers match?

:)

offwats, Mar 26, 2014
  2. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Instant switching Question

Yes.

iwb100, Mar 26, 2014
  3. chattoe
    chattoe Guest
    Instant switching Question

From game to game I gathered you couldn't because of the disk in the drive situation but what if I were playing a game with the disk in the drive and wanted to switch to tv or an app then back again would it work?

chattoe, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Game disks numbers??

I would say no, but i can't be sure, however, the hassle of trying to find that particular disk would be too much for me, i would just replace it, lol

Iron Man TStark, Mar 26, 2014
  5. WickedCueball Win User

Disc is ureadable- Help!

Have you tried different disk?

I would try a few different disk (games, dvds, etc). If you have the same problems with those disk then the drive is going bad. If it is just one disk then there is an issue with the disk for some reason.

If it is just the one disk you can try installing the game. Then the only time the drive will read the disk is on start up.
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Digital or disc

if you have the game only on disk, the game will only work with disk
  7. Rodentiser Win User

Installing a game from disk

yes game will still be on disk and yes you will still need disk to play just saves wear and tear on disk as once xbox verifies you have disk it accesses your hard drive for game
  8. MLCodest Win User

play from hard drive

Xbox Live disk games haven't been ever been able to play games off of the hard drive after they are installed. The disk must be in the disk drive to play the game. Installing games to the hard drive causes the disk to spin less once it is in the disk drive,
    which causes slower loading times and makes the Xbox quieter.

--Hope this helps, good luck and happy gaming!
  9. Sniper Magoo Win User

If you have a game disk, insert it now...

I know the problem is related to "rights", I just don't know how to fix it.

All of my games are disk based so, you would assume if there is a problem with one disk based game, you would have the problem with all of the disk based games.

Four (out of the six) disk based games will play without having to continually install the disk.
Thema:

Game disks numbers??

1. Game disks numbers?? - Similar Threads - Game disks numbers

2. Move a game on disk to digital.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move a game on disk to digital.: I have bought a "Xbox One S - All Digital" and I still having games on disk and that’s why I’d like to know if I can change the games that I have on disk to digital. Thanks you I will wait for...
  3. Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d: Please help you can contact me directly through my account thanks to everyone who helps 1bb614d5-4eed-45b0-b45c-456c59fd594e
  4. Xbox 360: Game disk unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: Game disk unreadable: So I recently dug out the old 360, and have been trying to play some of my old Call of Duty games. Once I load up a game, it will consistently kick us out within 5 minutes giving an error stating...
  5. Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One S (thinks the game is a blu ray disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One S (thinks the game is a blu ray disk): I tried to play my xbox 360 version of Black Ops 2 but it came up with a prompt to download blu-ray player. I downloaded it but then nothing happens. I tried a couple of months later by inserting...
  6. fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.: fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. updated this September and now it's looking for a game disk. The game does not recognize the G.O.T.Y. disk. This is the second time I've seen this, both game disks are useless....
  7. Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S: Hello, this may be a bit long but the issue here is quite complex and I want to make everything as clear as possible by giving all the details needed. Please, if you are a Xbox 360 expert, give...
  8. Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.: A while ago I bought Xcom 2 Brand new I installed it on my Xbox one X and it played fine for a while then stopped, I recently bought a Brand new copy of Sudden Strike 4 and it refused to even...
  9. No disks will play if I insert a specific game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No disks will play if I insert a specific game: i got farming sim 17 and tried to play it it woundnt play do i tried to play forza horizon 4 it wouldnt play i had to restart my consle for any games to play but farming sim still doesnt...
  10. New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.: I have now purchased 2 different external HHD's for my XBOX one S, both are well over 256GB and both USB 3.0. One of the HDD was a 2TB and that told me that I needed one with 256GB storage or...