Game does not stay sync

Discus and support Game does not stay sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have to reset my games every day and I lose my money an points I need to get some help most of the racing games they sometimes make me uninstall them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kennethmallow, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Game does not stay sync

I have to reset my games every day and I lose my money an points I need to get some help most of the racing games they sometimes make me uninstall them so I can't figure out why please help.

:)

kennethmallow, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Game does not stay sync

Hi. How long has this happened? Have you tried to redownload your profile or do a hard reset? If you try that, it could refresh it. You should also try resetting your router by unplugging and replugging it back again along with unplugging and replugging
    your AC adaptor.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Game does not stay sync

Hi kennethmallow,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. We understand this is frustrating situation and want to help as best as we can. We need a little more information in order to best assist you.

• What type of device are you experiencing this on: a Windows 10 PC, Xbox one (original, S or X) or Xbox 360?
    • Do you get any error messages or codes in relation when this occurs?
    • Does this happen with certain games or all games?
    • How are you connected to your network: wired or wirelessly?
    • Are you losing connection to Xbox Live or is the game crashing/freezing?

Thanks in advance for the clarification and we hope to hear back from you with your reply!
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Game does not stay sync

That might help:

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold down the
    power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
  5. Anteater13 Win User

Xbox 360 Remote Controller

Hi there, does the controller stay on and just does not sync or does it turn off right after being turned on? Have you tried connecting it with a play and charge cable?
  6. KuleGray Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller Issues

I have already tried that. When I try to sync it, nothing happens. Is there a certain way to sync it. I had my Xbox on and held both sync buttons. Does my controller have to be on? My controller won't stay on unless I hold the home button.
Thema:

Game does not stay sync

1. Game does not stay sync - Similar Threads - Game does stay

2. Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate: Hello, I have activated the 3month promotion code I got for buying a new AMD product, but now it doesnt show anything in my xbox account and I can't use it, I can't even re-type in my promotion...
  3. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  4. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  5. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  6. my game does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my game does not work: my Xbox is modified and i need to install the latest official firmware in order to play it. and i have no idea ho to do that... could someone please help me? c7356086-04d2-44a8-b306-76d3300db80d
  7. when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ...: when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not start. My game is digital and it is on the hard drive. I need you to help me, I just bought the game...
  8. the game will not stay loaded. As soon as the "goal bar" slides away to the right so does the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game will not stay loaded. As soon as the "goal bar" slides away to the right so does the ...: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've restarted my computer, run the virus scan, updated, etc. It does not help. I also tried running the "app diagnostic" and I get an error that it is...
  9. since yesterdaw my game does not load, it stays circling the swords endless.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since yesterdaw my game does not load, it stays circling the swords endless.: the game since yesterday dosent load. edf83e14-f07f-4780-9ea6-d57e7f9ed216
  10. 360 does not stay on long enuff to even start/play a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 does not stay on long enuff to even start/play a game: No idea what this issue is about but, My 360 keeps turning itself off. I have gone into system and "disabled" auto-shut. But still happening. I just ordered left4 dead2 also. I'm hoping to have...