Game download gives error code: 0x80D03002

Discus and support Game download gives error code: 0x80D03002 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate about a month ago and downloaded "Ori And the Blind Forest" using Xbox Beta app on Windows 10. The download was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by azi84, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. azi84
    azi84 Guest

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate about a month ago and downloaded "Ori And the Blind Forest" using Xbox Beta app on Windows 10. The download was successful but now when I tried downloading other games nothing is working. I always get error code: 0x80D03002.
    In the Xbox app as well as using the Windows Store app. I tried searching on google and tried all kinds of solutions but nothing worked. Can anyone help with this?

PS: Games are downloading/working fine on my Xbox One using the same subscription.

:)

2. Hanimoz Win User

Xbox game pass

Code d’erreur : 0x80d03002

[Translation-Error Code: 0x80d03002]
  3. azi84 Win User

Yes I did. All of the steps in this video but nothing worked.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Lp-84sxnE
  5. DylanDey Win User

Can't install games Xbox Game Pass PC

It did not work, it still says error 0x80d03002
  6. JaMyZpUnChThis Win User

Xbox (PC Beta) Erreur : 0x80D03002

Same issue here with Gears 5.

Tried everything, wsreset, powershell as admin with commands, signed-off, did several computer restarts, nothing works.

Basically the download is bugged or something. I cannot manage to bypass that error.

So far the errors I had got are: First, 0x803FB107 and then 0x80D03002.

When I get the last one, I know that's it. I cannot seem to do anything to fix that. I was not getting this error early today, but unfortunately the download did not finished in one of my attempts. I tried to cancel it and start it again and then I started
    getting the 0x80D03002 error. Google is not very helpful to find info about this issue. I only found mention of it in this post, and in a reddit post about a game called Metro.

Hope this gets fixed!
Thema:

1. Game download gives error code: 0x80D03002 - Similar Threads - Game download gives

2. Xbox (beta) PC app - all games give error 0x800704c6 when downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) PC app - all games give error 0x800704c6 when downloading: Hello all, I have been having this problem for 2 days now and i have tried all the troubleshooting steps on the internet with no help. Here goes: -when trying to install any game from my...
  3. games i have in the xbox but windows 10 wint give me to download them for free

in XBoX on Windows
    games i have in the xbox but windows 10 wint give me to download them for free: when i bought the xbox one i got code to gears of war complete edition and i redeem it and i also bought a code of halo the master chief collection from a store and i reddem it and the windows 10...
  4. Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?: You guys gotta fix this problem. Its unusable. I'm glad I was able to get a refund! fb6523b3-3efd-422d-bd77-157c1dfd195f
  5. Downloading games gives me error 0x8007045d and stops installations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games gives me error 0x8007045d and stops installations: I have reset my xbox to factory settings multiple times and restarted my modem and even had my internet company come out to check my internet I have even went to other places to see if it was my...
  6. Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?: Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available. The game Driver San Francisco shows up as I can purchase -1 makes no sense I purchased it before I paid for the game...
  7. A fix for games not downloading or giving an error when downloading.

in XboX Insiders
    A fix for games not downloading or giving an error when downloading.: So folks I had this problem all night and finally found a fix thanks to doing some googling. It seems that if you look in your services in the task manager there is something called storage...
  8. cant download backwards compatable games on xbox one s keeps giving this error with not error ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant download backwards compatable games on xbox one s keeps giving this error with not error ...: HI Not sure who can help me as i see other people have had this issue as well but i am trying to download a few backwards compatibility games on my xbox one s in australia and i keep getting...
  9. 360 games won't give me the option to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games won't give me the option to download: so I looked up the backwards compatibility list and two of my old games were on it which are assasins creed and splinter cell conviction but when I put them in my Xbox tells me that they are not...
  10. Every time I get and download a new game, it gives me this error code and it says it doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I get and download a new game, it gives me this error code and it says it doesn't ...: everytime I download a new game, it doesn't let me even go in the game. Right when I click on it, it says something went wrong and gives me this error code: 0x800703f9 But, everytime I put this...