Game Download Keeps Restarting Near End

Discus and support Game Download Keeps Restarting Near End in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Payday 2 today from the Marketplace but when I try to download the game, the download restarts near finish (70-80% complete). Is this a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xReckreationalx, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Game Download Keeps Restarting Near End

I bought Payday 2 today from the Marketplace but when I try to download the game, the download restarts near finish (70-80% complete). Is this a problem on Microsoft's end or mine?

:)

xReckreationalx, Dec 26, 2014
  2. xxKNGSTIFFxx
    xxKNGSTIFFxx Guest
    need help

i cant play movies dvd download films n tv app the blu ray app for my xbox one it keeps stopping near the end of download wat is wrong with it

xxKNGSTIFFxx, Dec 26, 2014
  3. download keeps restarting

i got xbox one advance warfare and ive downloaded several games i go to download advance warfare an every time it gets to 40% it goes back to 30% an goes up again an ive stoped it an tryd re-downloading it with no success my internet is fine ive downloaded
    other games like i said to the xbox one ive downloaded games to my 360 an pc an it works but i dont know why advance warfare wont download

travis cramer, Dec 26, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Does your account region match your actual region ? If not that maybe why

ngocphi, Dec 26, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

Does your account region match your actual region ? If not that maybe why
  6. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Downloads keep restarting

Hi, It maybe the internet provider & third party area network sever. The same thing happen to me all the time. It sound like your on a shared internet plan like me. It's really the internet provider limited your internet speed. If too many people on the
    internet overusing it; the network will slow down everyones internet speed to keep it balance.

So if you have your internet speed at 100 download speed, the internet provider will reduce to 30 or 20 download speeds to balance the internet with everyone. 3 hours later, then it goes back up to 60 or 80 download speeds or higher or lower again.

We are gamers we need more internet speed and power. To play: Apex Legends, Call of Duty, PubG, Fortnite; we need good speed. The big 3 internet providers promised to keep it balance during this virus situations.

It slowed down on me too, alot. During game play and after; I found my internet speed reduce badly. It was too slow to update the games. It's best to re-boot the cable modem & re-boot the router. It tells the internet provider to restore you internet speed.

Cancel the old download game. Turn off the XBox for any 1hour or more. When your modem & router is back up. Check your internet speed online. Turn on your XBox. Re-try to download the game, another day. Play some other game.

I have other games to play so i just play something else & wait a few days before downloading the same game.
  7. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

What about this?

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution
  8. TryhardRomas Win User

Hello, here is the troubleshoot guide for games and apps that wont download.

Please take a look at the different solutions.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
    That didnt help
  9. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Hello, here is the troubleshoot guide for games and apps that wont download.

Please take a look at the different solutions.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Game Download Keeps Restarting Near End - Similar Threads - Game Download Keeps

2. Game keeps re-downloading at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps re-downloading at 80%: Yesterday I bought Street Fighter 4 on my Xbox 360 . Since then whenever i tried to download it , it kept going to 79% and then back to 0%. Any way to resolve this issue? I have already tried...
  3. My games keep re-downloading everytime i transfer them across storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keep re-downloading everytime i transfer them across storage: This issue has happened multiple times. I download the game on my external storage and it runs perfectly. And then i transfer the game to my internal storage Because its convenient. But then after...
  4. Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...: Hi there. My name is Brenton. I just activated my 30 day trial game pass. The previous forums I read stated that Xbox 360 games downloaded can be played after Game pass expires. Does this apply to...
  5. xbox 1x tring to download game keeps stoping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1x tring to download game keeps stoping: trying to download game, it keeps stoping 09d22ecf-cef2-4038-bf72-4cf5c176ba24
  6. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  7. My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped: my xbox has been like this for weeks i cant find the solution cc7cef2f-cd85-449e-af9a-f10e4504f6ec
  8. My game will NOT download it keeps saying "installation stopped"!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game will NOT download it keeps saying "installation stopped"!: I have have this problem with only one of my games Subnautica, I have tried all the troubleshoot guides but they do not work I have tried resetting my Xbox but the problem have not been fixed. If...
  9. : xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the...: : xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the downloads sometimes are very long and it seams to take forever. Hey there Donperocaliente! Sorry to hear...
  10. i am downloading a version of a game after downloading a version from ea access will i keep ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am downloading a version of a game after downloading a version from ea access will i keep ...: im downloading plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 but before i was using ea access and played it like that i wanted the deluxe upgrade so i got a bundle including the game and deluxe upgrade my...