Game download speed problem

Discus and support Game download speed problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Game download speed problem Hey there Demon Hunter RU, Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your games to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Demon Hunter RU, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Game download speed problem

Hey there Demon Hunter RU,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your games to download as expected. I can definitely see how slow download speeds could really hinder your whole gaming experience. I suggest going to Settings> Devices and
    Streaming> Blu-ray> persistent storage
    in the Xbox One Guide and clearing that three times. Once that has been done, go to
    Settings> General> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address, clearing that and letting your console restart as a quick preliminary means of troubleshooting.

If that does not work, the next best course of action would be to try the steps outlined in our support page entitled

Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One
    and seeing if that helps.

Hope it does! Let us know!

Thanks for reading!

:)

Demon Hunter RU, Dec 16, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Demon Hunter RU,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your games to download as expected. I can definitely see how slow download speeds could really hinder your whole gaming experience. I suggest going to Settings> Devices and
    Streaming> Blu-ray> persistent storage
    in the Xbox One Guide and clearing that three times. Once that has been done, go to
    Settings> General> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address, clearing that and letting your console restart as a quick preliminary means of troubleshooting.

If that does not work, the next best course of action would be to try the steps outlined in our support page entitled

Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One
    and seeing if that helps.

Hope it does! Let us know!

Thanks for reading!
  3. Thunderstorm439 Win User

Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games

I am facing the same problem😢 if they don't fix this problem I will discontinue the game pass , it has no use if they don't have the download speed and also there is no library for the games which you played in games pass😒, the size of the games are
    huge and it will take several hours to download them with this poor speed.
  4. rylands-82DA907D-102 Win User

Having problems with Black Ops

If you try speedtest.net instead it will give you your download speed, ping and upload speed. You can use this to see if your getting the download speed you should or close to it.

Also are you getting this problem with other games or just Black ops?
  5. Mr IRogers Jr Win User

Google Fiber

Thanks, but that video just shows Google Fiber download speeds. I don't have any problem with my download speeds.
  6. tavaresjpc Win User

Can't complete download of game - can't delete incomplete download

i think the problem might be your internet... to download games from XBL you must have at least 3mb of download speed...
Thema:

1. Game download speed problem - Similar Threads - Game download speed

2. Xbox Games downloading at very slow speed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games downloading at very slow speed.: My Xbox is downloading games at a very slow speed of 1Mbps maximum. Xbox Detailed network statistics say download speeds of 46.37Mbps. I have reset my router, done a full Xbox factory reset,...
  3. Game Pass download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass download speed: Hi everyone! I have really low download speed when I download certain game while have 65mbps + with other games. Anyone having this problem as well? This morning I am trying to download Monster...
  4. Game pass for PC download speed 1 game per month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass for PC download speed 1 game per month?: Signed up for game pass for PC, started to try and download a game, download speed is in kb/s.....are you kidding me? Yes I have fast internet download speed. Is this how they limit the number of...
  5. Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?

in XboX Insiders
    Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?: I normally get 200mb plus, and really stable, but today its jumping from 170mb to 4! I've checked speeds through xbox and external, it's getting 220, but this download is taking forever its...
  6. Xbox one slow game download speeds but good speeds when testing the connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one slow game download speeds but good speeds when testing the connection: I am on wired and my download speeds are fluctuating between 500kb/s to 8MB/s but upon testing the internet connection on xbox one it always show 50/51MB/s which is what my internet package is ,...
  7. Game Download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Download speed: So i have gigablast internet speed, when I test my speed on my xbox i get around 800Mbps (varies between 650-850) but when I download a game, I rarely download over 250Mbps.. any reason for that?...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Download Speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Download Speed: I'm using Cloudflare DNS and get great download speeds (>100mbps) with Steam, Origin, Uplay, websites, etc. However, on the Xbox for PC client I am getting ~8mbps. Anything I can do to speed...
  9. xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games: my xbox gets 72mbs download speed for internet but wont download games. But will download apps. I need this fix. Ive tried everything but nothing works. 4f06489b-e685-4237-8771-7f198a869835
  10. Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

in XboX Insiders
    Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]