Game Download Unavailable

Discus and support Game Download Unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the downloadable version of Nba 2k17, and it can not be found on Xbox shop, but it's on the Microsoft website, but unable to purchase or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaac.A1, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Isaac.A1
    Isaac.A1 Guest

I purchased the downloadable version of Nba 2k17, and it can not be found on Xbox shop, but it's on the Microsoft website, but unable to purchase or download the game no more. I still have the receipt of the purchase in my history. Thank you!

:)

Isaac.A1, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Xbox One Spiel nicht Verfügbar[Xbox One game not available]

It could be that due to licensing issues, that is the reason that the game is unavailable to download?
  3. Isaac.A1 Win User

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day, to reply to my question. I really appreciate it, hope all is well with your family during these though times.

Isaac A.
  4. PanditPurple Win User

yeah it was very poorly written though, and not entirely true because the servers are not currently in any maintenance.
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello thank you for posting your question on fourm I hope I can help you resolve this issue. If you would like a refund and buy it again plz go to your microsoft billing account and request a refund.

Hope this helps

Enjoy your day

@plushrelic
  6. Isaac.A1 Win User

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day, to reply to my question. I really appreciate it, hope all is well with your family during these though times.

Isaac A.
Thema:

1. Game Download Unavailable - Similar Threads - Game Download Unavailable

2. Game included in game pass isn't available for download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game included in game pass isn't available for download.: Until yesterday I had the game Dead by Daylight installed on my PC through the Xbox (beta) application for Windows 10. Today, when I tried to play, the game wouldn't start and it gave me this...
  3. Xbox One Digital Download Showing up as a PC game when it is not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Digital Download Showing up as a PC game when it is not: I purchased a digital download for the Master Chief Collection at Target. I purchased the Xbox game not the PC game. I entered the code into my xbox. However, it is not showing up in the ready to...
  4. Games will not download on my PC on game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Games will not download on my PC on game pass for PC: Hey so I recently just built my first gaming PC a few days go and I had Sea of Thieves, Minecraft Dungeons & Ori and the Will of the Wisps downloaded. I was playing yesterday when I kept getting...
  5. Felix The Reaper PC i've downloaded it and start the game, and it opens 5 sec then close...

in XBoX on Windows
    Felix The Reaper PC i've downloaded it and start the game, and it opens 5 sec then close...: hi buddies, Felix The Reaper PC i've downloaded it and start the game, and it opens 5 sec then close itself, reinstalled it again , reset pc, all not working, but i can normally play Minecraft...
  6. Game installing without actually downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Game installing without actually downloading: So, I tried installing Metro Exodus through the game pass app, but the download is perpetually stuck at 0 Mbps. I tried canceling the download which seemed to work, but opening the Microsoft Store...
  7. Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...: Hello, Just purchased a new xbox one S and setup my gamertag and a gamertag for my son (using the the windows 10 accounts we already have with parental controls). I took advantage of the free 1...
  8. xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360): I purchased Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge for download via xbox live. The first time I tried to download the download behaved normally, gradually growing from 1% upward, and then suddenly...
  9. Can't purchase/download - Purchase button for all games says either Unavailable or Bundle ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase/download - Purchase button for all games says either Unavailable or Bundle ...: Title says most of it. I can access the store on Xbox one, but for some reason the purchase button on all games says either unavailable or bundle only. Cannot download a single thing. Strangely...
  10. Downloading a region-locked game and then returning to a region where it's unavailable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a region-locked game and then returning to a region where it's unavailable?: I'm trying to download Resident Evil 6 which I bought digitally. I turned off the Xbox and left the download process running as a Background Download. When I checked whether the game had showed...