Game download/update que disappearing

Discus and support Game download/update que disappearing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, There's a bug in the One-X OS which I'm surprised no one has reported yet - or perhaps have and I'm not aware. Anyhow; If I fully shutdown my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Speedster996, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Speedster996
    Speedster996 Guest

Hi,

There's a bug in the One-X OS which I'm surprised no one has reported yet - or perhaps have and I'm not aware. Anyhow;

If I fully shutdown my console with any game downloads or game updates in my que that are active - and I hit "pause all" before shutting down my console - they all disappear once I restart the console.

I have to launch the game again to start the update or go find it in the store if its a 0% download.

Anyone else experiencing this on their One-X? It never happened on my original One.

:)

Speedster996, Feb 4, 2020
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

I'm on insider(beta ring) and running an x.

I dont have that issue.

If you feel you have a bug and are not an insider, it may be useful to install the insider app anyways, which will give.you a.Report a Bug button...
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

Disappearing Downloads and Updates

I have that problem for months
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Disappearing Downloads and Updates

Forces you have the xbox on immediate power-up then downloaded the updates automatically
  5. maxen Win User

Redeemed Game Disappeared From Que

Hey there, on the card with the code, scrape away more of that grey area and there should be a second code. Redeem that one and the game should start downloading. It sounds like the first code was for some in-game DLC.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. ReliantFlame II Win User

DLC Animus 1, 2 and Da Vinci Disappearance

I am not entirely sure but I think once you download the Da Vinci Disappearance, it automatically downloads the newest update (which I think is 3.0)
Thema:

1. Game download/update que disappearing - Similar Threads - Game download update

2. Error While Downloading PC Game 0x8007001F (Update)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error While Downloading PC Game 0x8007001F (Update): I'm currently running Boot Camp on a 16in MacBook Pro and keep running into this error code downloading Gears 5. Below is the screenshot. I've googled different solutions and can't seem to figure...
  3. Can't update or download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update or download games: So I woke up and wanted to download war thunder and then update division 2 then fifa 20 but all it keeps saying is installation stopped, I've tried hard resetting and I have enough space...
  4. Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?

in XboX Insiders
    Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?: I normally get 200mb plus, and really stable, but today its jumping from 170mb to 4! I've checked speeds through xbox and external, it's getting 220, but this download is taking forever its...
  5. Downloading Game Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Game Updates: I've tried everything can't get pass Downloading game updates press a tp continue, any fix out there yet??? 4d1bfea7-2f40-4661-a476-44ac9a3c2373
  6. Xbox one X glitching up and becoming unresponsive after downloading or updating games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one X glitching up and becoming unresponsive after downloading or updating games: Hello, I've been have some issues with my Xbox one X console. When downloading or updating games, I get frequently get installation stopped errors messages which afterwards my console glitches up...
  7. Can't download any games or game updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download any games or game updates: I can't download any games or game updates since yesterday. I accidentally ejected a game disc as it was installing then shut the console down. Now I can't update or download games. Please can...
  8. Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update

in XboX Insiders
    Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update: I'm in the alpha ring, and since the new update with the games and apps part of the dashboard, EA access doesn't show its games in the 'full library' tab. Plus, when going into the EA app and...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 recently, the game was installed correctly, I did play it for some hours, but in the next day an update was launched, and then, instead of downloading only the...
  10. Game updates downloading only on default drive not the drive the game resides on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game updates downloading only on default drive not the drive the game resides on: Hi All! I have an Xbox One X, and I have two other attached drives. I have certain games on certain drives, but I can only have one default drive for downloading, just like everyone else. The...