Game download/update que disappearing

Discus and support Game download/update que disappearing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, There's a bug in the One-X OS which I'm surprised no one has reported yet - or perhaps have and I'm not aware. Anyhow; If I fully shutdown my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Speedster996, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Speedster996
    Speedster996 Guest

Hi,

There's a bug in the One-X OS which I'm surprised no one has reported yet - or perhaps have and I'm not aware. Anyhow;

If I fully shutdown my console with any game downloads or game updates in my que that are active - and I hit "pause all" before shutting down my console - they all disappear once I restart the console.

I have to launch the game again to start the update or go find it in the store if its a 0% download.

Anyone else experiencing this on their One-X? It never happened on my original One.

:)

Speedster996, Feb 4, 2020
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

I'm on insider(beta ring) and running an x.

I dont have that issue.

If you feel you have a bug and are not an insider, it may be useful to install the insider app anyways, which will give.you a.Report a Bug button...
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

Disappearing Downloads and Updates

I have that problem for months
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Disappearing Downloads and Updates

Forces you have the xbox on immediate power-up then downloaded the updates automatically
  5. maxen Win User

Redeemed Game Disappeared From Que

Hey there, on the card with the code, scrape away more of that grey area and there should be a second code. Redeem that one and the game should start downloading. It sounds like the first code was for some in-game DLC.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. tomasc_207 Win User

COD MW19

Worth mentioning that i had Warzone downloaded but opted not to download the recent 30gb update. It’s since disappeared off my console.
Thema:

1. Game download/update que disappearing - Similar Threads - Game download update

2. Games downloaded do not launch due error 0x80073CF6 (is not E203 OS update error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games downloaded do not launch due error 0x80073CF6 (is not E203 OS update error): So I have an Xbox Series X on Alpha Skip Ahead with a 16TB external drive. The issue is all the games I downloaded yesterday (approx. 20) can't start and instead give me the error in the...
  3. Game only downloads 88 GB and CTD halfway the blue loading/update bar.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game only downloads 88 GB and CTD halfway the blue loading/update bar.: Hi people from Microsoft and people who bought this lousy game. Why are there so many complaints regarding installation of this game? It's very frustrating especially when installing the game...
  4. My Xbox One X is not downloading game update for enhanced features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X is not downloading game update for enhanced features: We all know one of the ways to tell if your game has been updated to play enhanced game features is by going into the game’s “File Info” and looking for the X1XE : True or X1XE : False. True=yes...
  5. My xbox one cant download or update games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one cant download or update games: My xbox one has 0 mbps of download speeds. I tried pluggin it in via ethernet and still no change in the download speed. It just happened after i changed to a new router. Ive been using my hotspot...
  6. Downloading/Updating games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading/Updating games: Im having an issue while updating certain games (aka call of duty), when i run the network speed test on my xbox & computer it says my speed ranges from 200-300mbps. However when im updating COD...
  7. Downloading an update for a game while playing another game? Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading an update for a game while playing another game? Series X: Anyone have this problem? Got my system 11/12 Wednesday and on Friday I was downloading an update for Destiny 2 while I was playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla when all of a sudden I got an error...
  8. Xbox Series X - Updates and Game Downloads Pause While in Instant On Power Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Updates and Game Downloads Pause While in Instant On Power Mode: Hi, I have noticed that unlike my Xbox One X, while the Series X is in Instant On, if there are updates or downloads happening, these will stop when I turn off the console. I tried to tell it to...
  9. Need Help with error downloading/updating games in XboxHub

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help with error downloading/updating games in XboxHub: [IMG] First of all im sorry if this is not the place to post this. I keep getting the error showing in the pictures, for some reason i can constantly press try again and it will download a bit...
  10. I have ridiculously low download speeds on game updates, and downloads on my Xbox One (In...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have ridiculously low download speeds on game updates, and downloads on my Xbox One (In...: I have tried wired and wireless internet, Both of which work on my computer, and other xbox at the normal speed of around 100 Mb per second so I can not see how it could be something wrong with my...