Game download

Discus and support Game download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently trying to install Red dead redemption 2 and it's premium contents but none of it starts downloading, it is in my waiting list, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeffi243, May 12, 2022.

1. jeffi243
    jeffi243 Guest

Game download

I am currently trying to install Red dead redemption 2 and it's premium contents but none of it starts downloading, it is in my waiting list, but it doesn't start downloading, I have been stuck with this issue for a while and it is the only game with this issue, I have tried among other things: xbox restarting, cancelling and re-starting download, my network is fine I also tried connecting by ethernet, no change, I tried logging on a different account to start the download without result and my system updates are all done, what else can I do ?

:)

jeffi243, May 12, 2022
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. Legendary Plank Win User

Downloaded game/Downloaded content

I'll save for a new HDD and hopefully it will solve the problem. Thanks for the comments everyone.
  6. Peter_Gamer Win User

Downloading previously downloaded games

Thanks for the response, but they are not showing up in my Ready to Install. They are also not in my account. Might be because they are old (they are for my original Xbox One, which was about 3 years old....)
Thema:

Game download

1. Game download - Similar Threads - Game download

2. Downloading Games in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Games in Microsoft Store: I have been trying to download World of Warships for some time now on both Microsoft Store and Xbox Games. For some reason, whenever I start the download process, it has repeatedly only starting...
  3. I can not download Jurassic World Evolution 2 With my Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download Jurassic World Evolution 2 With my Game Pass: [img] here is the picture that i cap from my computer it prety much show my problem f2528aae-156c-4d18-9f60-b8eb746db0eb
  4. I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...: Can anyone tell me how to download and install this game I have checked and search the Xbox app and I can`t find the game, help...
  5. I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game: [img] Can’t download content pack and because of that can’t play because it’s telling me to pay another 60$. 4436b645-c391-49d0-af22-a6a300b7eb35
  6. I can not download a game on my external drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download a game on my external drive.: Whenever I attempt to download a game, I can only download it on my C: drive. For example, I went to settings to try to change my download location. [img] Okay, success. And then I tried to...
  7. Game won’t download/update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t download/update: When I go to download my dead by daylight it downloads to 90.6% and then stops downloading ad won’t carry on even if I resume it d9f48ac8-a00f-4500-8886-d216fe8e2291
  8. Games not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not downloading: I have had this issue before this big outage that everyone is talking about… when I insert a disc my xbox series x will make a noise but it won’t start installing the game if it’s not already...
  9. download xbox cloud saved games.

in XboX Insiders
    download xbox cloud saved games.: is it possible to download xbox cloud saved game saves to your pc, for them to be than played on it submitted by /u/WAETEET [link] [comments]
  10. Is anyone else having issues with downloading a game on Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with downloading a game on Microsoft Store?: Abradoodle Bingo does not want to load most times. I did contact their support, and they said I am using an older version, but they are not able to put the Newer version on Microsoft Store. Is...