Game downloaded that I did not purchased

Discus and support Game downloaded that I did not purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last week, I figured out that Hitman 2 was on my purchase list. I thought it was weird. After that, my xbox is getting wacky. Xbox live went crazy. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChangJun Hyeong, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Game downloaded that I did not purchased

Last week, I figured out that Hitman 2 was on my purchase list. I thought it was weird. After that, my xbox is getting wacky. Xbox live went crazy. I did not shared my account with anyone. Is my account hacked?

:)

ChangJun Hyeong, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Draama247 Win User

Hello. Have you ever had another profile on your console and set that profile on your console as home ? if so that could also be the problem whenever the other person purchase a game it will also appear in your list and your ready to install section.
  3. ChangJun Hyeong Win User

Thx for reply but I checked purchase list. Hitman 2 is the game that I did not even purchased. Email did not arrived and hitman 2 is not in the list
  4. ChangJun Hyeong Win User

I didn't shared my profile or my xbox with someone else.
  5. Smwutches Win User

If it's not showing on the billing site, then it hasn't been purchased from your account. So your account has not been compromised.
  6. FxdBrokenLight Win User

I had the same problem before with my Xbox Live, and since my xbox is kinda old I assumed it was just wacky lol. I would check your bank to see if you were charged or if its just you xbox
Thema:

1. Game downloaded that I did not purchased - Similar Threads - Game downloaded did

2. Game downloaded to a drive i did not want it to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloaded to a drive i did not want it to: trying out the pc xbox game pass beta. I wish everytime you selected install it just asked you which drive to install it on. In my storages setting I set the drive to E and it downloaded to my D...
  3. Apple: Why did the game I purchased, end up being a different game after downloading

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple: Why did the game I purchased, end up being a different game after downloading: Apple (Routers): Why did the game I purchased, end up being a different game after downloading I bought NBA 2k16 from the xbox 360 game shop but after downloading, the game looked exactly like NBA...
  4. Did I complete the game download quest

in XBoX Rewards
    Did I complete the game download quest: I’ve downloaded 2 games with gold and on the Xbox quest tracker it only says I did one, with the quests ending in 30 min I would like to know if I completed the game download...
  5. I purchased the game quantum break in pre order but did not receive the code to download it on ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased the game quantum break in pre order but did not receive the code to download it on ...: I purchased the game quantum break in pre order but did not receive the code to download it on windows how can I solve cbdf5f0e-b9dc-41f1-93be-f62133e85603
  6. Did not receive Fallout 3 download code with game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 download code with game: I purchased a hard copy of fallout 4 from a Microsoft store in Boston and did not get a code for fallout 3 with it. I recently read online that they were supposed to come with it. Could I get a...
  7. Did a Factory Reset and Now i Cant download any games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did a Factory Reset and Now i Cant download any games.: Hey, Firstly im talking on behalf of my Friend who sadly cannot access this page so i am doing it for her. The issue is that her console was in the Xbox Insider Program when an update caused...
  8. I bought the wrong game, I would like to ask how to refund, no download did not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game, I would like to ask how to refund, no download did not play: 我买错了比赛,我想问一下如何退票, 需下载没有发挥,Is there a customer service officer? Please help me with my refund。 51ec41be-972f-43b1-b1b9-1ff174db84da
  9. Redeemed a code online but game did not queue and download on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a code online but game did not queue and download on XBOX: I purchased an XBOX One with bundled games. Two of the codes loaded through Kinect with no issues. For the third, I kept getting an error and a message indicating that I should try again later....
  10. Did a license transfer and downloaded a game and it says disc is unreadable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did a license transfer and downloaded a game and it says disc is unreadable.: I'm new to this website. But I need help. I did a license transfer with a friend and download GTA 5. Every time I launch it, it says that the disc is unreadable. Please help, this is frustrating....