Game downloads to only 80%

Discus and support Game downloads to only 80% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game for the 360. Black Ops 2. It only downloads to 80% then restarts the download. I have tried everything and can't get in touch with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesSanborn1, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Game downloads to only 80%

I purchased a game for the 360. Black Ops 2. It only downloads to 80% then restarts the download. I have tried everything and can't get in touch with XBOX for assistance. What can I do? I have restarted the game, unplugged it, deleted the copy in progress,
    everything I could think of.

:)

JamesSanborn1, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Gaz915662 Win User

Im sorry you have had this issue,

It could be the folder itself with the save data but as you mentioned you cleared that.

I wonder...

Is your download from disc or digital? Perhaps the disc (if it is the disc) is faulty?
  3. x EeMBe x Win User

Hard reset your xbox and clear the cache. You can also try a different installation device if you have a hdd around.
  4. sawynek Win User

Games with gold menu...

hi I have a problem with downloading games Battlefield: Bad Company 2

only 80 percent and then download again
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE'12 The Rock

You can download The Rock from the WWE shop in the game online, he should only be 80 ms points now.
  6. DarkwolfRuss Win User

Hitman: Absolution

I also downloaded this from the April free downloads. I have done it four times and, each time, it only downloads to the 80 percent point then declares itself downloaded. But, the game freezes at the beginning of the first chapter. I have 110Gig left
Thema:

1. Game downloads to only 80% - Similar Threads - Game downloads 80%

2. Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb: I am using a 2tb USB on my xbox360, when I try to download any game on it the game downloads up to 80% then says device full when I still have 1921Gb of free space on it....
  3. Xbox 360 Game download restarts at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game download restarts at 80%: I am trying to download Fallout 3 to my xbox 360, I own the game and downloaded it before years ago. I have also downloaded it before to my xbox one. I have checked my region and locale settings,...
  4. Game download reaches 80%, restarts itself, looping and never finishing download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game download reaches 80%, restarts itself, looping and never finishing download: Yesterday I bought Lego Star Wars from the Marketplace directly on the XBox 360 and have not been able to download it yet It stops always at exactly 80% and resets itself, as soon as it reaches...
  5. Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%.: We're having issues progressing past 80% when downloading Lego Star Wars TCS (5GB) even though I have 50GB available on the XBox360. I've tried uplugging, restarting, direct wiring to router,...
  6. (360) Some games loop or get corrupted at 80% download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (360) Some games loop or get corrupted at 80% download: Bought Red Dead Redemption directly through the Xbox 360's marketplace and now I can't download it past 80%. Apparently according to some people this could be a region lock issue, but I bought the...
  7. Game keeps re-downloading at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps re-downloading at 80%: Yesterday I bought Street Fighter 4 on my Xbox 360 . Since then whenever i tried to download it , it kept going to 79% and then back to 0%. Any way to resolve this issue? I have already tried...
  8. can't download games at 80%, corrupt file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download games at 80%, corrupt file: Hello everyone, I have the same problem with different games, the download stops at 80% and sends the message "can't download game" then i find a corrupt file in storage, i've read that it may be...
  9. Download the game restart 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download the game restart 80%: i want download fifa 14 on xbox 360, the profile its my friend live in france and i live in italy, when the download come to 80% restart to 0 why ?? and how download the game?...
  10. game downloads to 80% then restarts the installation from scratch

in XBoX on Consoles
    game downloads to 80% then restarts the installation from scratch: so as its says in the title the game installs to 80% then just restarts from 0% doesnt close or anything just jumps all the way back to 0 and when i look in the system files theres a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 download 80%

2. xbox download restarting at 80%