Game DVR has no sound

Discus and support Game DVR has no sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Never had this problem before and all of a sudden everyone I know no longer has sound whe.n they record videos . I got an X1 infinity cable box and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brettmcm, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Brettmcm
    Brettmcm Guest

Game DVR has no sound

Never had this problem before and all of a sudden everyone I know no longer has sound whe.n they record videos . I got an X1 infinity cable box and my Xboxone will only send a 720p signal too it. What's up with that?

:)

Brettmcm, Aug 26, 2014
  2. VeeTr3x
    VeeTr3x Guest
    Audio and video in recorded clips are out of sync

Mister Quimby, has there been any updates regarding the GAME DVR no sound problem?

VeeTr3x, Aug 26, 2014
  3. There is no sound in Grand Theft Auto IV Game DVR clips

Since GTA IV was made backwards compatible on Xbox One, I noticed that every time I watch a clip recorded with Game DVR, there is no sound. There are no sound problems with Game DVR clips of other games.

The Lost Crypto, Aug 26, 2014
  4. CplusE2
    CplusE2 Guest

Game DVR has no sound

I am also having the same issue..

I been having this issue since the last Aug update. I have tested on BF4 and NHL 15. My audio setting is on Bitstream. Dolby Digital.

I tried hard power reset. Check all my HDMI cables. I seen this was a issue in April. But there has been many update since then. I'm not sure what else to check. Can anyone help with trouble shooting the problem.

CplusE2, Aug 27, 2014
  5. CplusE2 Win User

Game DVR has no sound

I am also having the same issue..

I been having this issue since the last Aug update. I have tested on BF4 and NHL 15. My audio setting is on Bitstream. Dolby Digital.

I tried hard power reset. Check all my HDMI cables. I seen this was a issue in April. But there has been many update since then. I'm not sure what else to check. Can anyone help with trouble shooting the problem.
  6. VeeTr3x Win User

Audio and video in recorded clips are out of sync

Mister Quimby, has there been any updates regarding the GAME DVR no sound problem?
  7. Rogue Echo Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I don't have an answer, but I do have videos with and without sound. After my "Record That" prompt, the resulting 30 second DVR clip has sound. When using the DVR's Start Recording feature to record and edit a 2:49 video, the audio is not present.
  8. loudbuhrs Win User

Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch

I don't know if this should just be directed at XBOX in general but since the Fulgore update, anything I record on my game DVR has no sound.

It's really annoying.
  9. The Scrub Win User

Game DVR with no sound

I also lost audio in clips since the update. I tried a hard reset and unplug, but that did not fix it. I followed GhostofMumbles advice on trying to re-update the controller sans batteries and I cleared the blu-ray persistent storage; it works again, but
    I wonder for how long. Try all the above if you have a problem.
Thema:

Game DVR has no sound

1. Game DVR has no sound - Similar Threads - Game DVR has

2. my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work: as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its on because i checked numerous times and its...
  3. Game DVR + Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR + Modern Warfare: I have Modern Warfare open. I click Win + G, and it says "Gaming features not available. enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" with a checkbox, normally I can check the box, and...
  4. Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly: I now play on PC in 1440p @ 120fps...I come back to Xbox to play with friends. However, game DVR only has two options...4K SDR/HDR or 1080p (low quality bitrate). Please add the ability to record...
  5. Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?: I wanted to switch from Nvidia ShadowPlay to the Game Bar DVR since the interface is much smoother to use and faster to launch (especially since it added a FPS counter, it's pretty much feature...
  6. Game DVR: Can't record right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR: Can't record right now. Try again later.: Hi, So I have this problem since I a few months. Previously I could record. But I can't now. It says 'Can't record right now. Try again later' when hitting record....
  7. Game Bar DVR Error 2184327175

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar DVR Error 2184327175: Hello. This is probably not the first time you guys have heard of the game bar DVR error code 2184327175 I don't know why this code decided to somehow fall into my hands.. And how it happened. My...
  8. Xbox Game DVR

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game DVR: Hello, When I use the Game dvr to record clips, around 80% of the time my clip will only show a still image. The clip will have audio, but the video will be frozen. This happens on all games I...
  9. Game DVR has stopped recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR has stopped recording: I'm using dvr to record a week ago, today 7/8/2018 it stopped working and does not want to record anymore. "RECORDING IS NOT WORKING" [img] d980c5f2-34b3-4e52-baf2-daf7ca648a0d
  10. Battlefield 4 game has disabled recording with dvr???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 4 game has disabled recording with dvr???: Has anyone else had a problem being able to record clips with battlefield 4. I used to be able to record clips then one day it just stopped working and now Since the last console update it comes...