Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

Discus and support Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. Called tech support spoke with them for 45 minutes and tried the following. They had me try and I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperiorKarma83, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

• Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. Called tech support spoke with them for 45 minutes and tried the following. They had me try and I also tried multiple games, hard reset, factory reset, deleting Xbox account and readding account, multiple
      setting changes to no avail. The error codes I received are 0x8232300b, 0x80004005 and 0x82323012. Any help would be great. My Xbox is only 2-3 weeks old. I need to know if I should exchange it at the store before my 30 days is up or is there an actual fix
      that will work. Tired of the down time. Especially when my friends told me theirs works right out of the box.

:)

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 5, 2014
  2. game dvr (record That) issues with pes 2015

I've had the same problem as well recording with the game dvr. Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. I've tried multiple games, hard reset, factory reset, deleting Xbox account and adding account to no avail. The error codes I received are 0x8232300b
    and 0x80004005. Any help would be great.

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 5, 2014
  3. Xbox One DVR will not record

Guys,

My xbox one dvr will not work, i can not record via any method, when i go to xbox game dvr and start clip i get an error saying the xbox one can not record that, any suggestions, to re cap, i can record ANY footage or anything with xbox one dvr, thanks.

TaSt3 0F ChA0S, Dec 5, 2014
  4. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

Now I am receiving another new error code 0x82323004 for my game dvr. Absolutely nothing works. anyone with any kind of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 8, 2014
  5. Also while I'm playing a game and snap the game dvr my picture to the game goes completely blank and does not show up until I unsnap the game dvr. Xbox record that voice command does not work as well.

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 8, 2014
  6. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    I'd strongly recommend having it exchanged at the shop.

BobMcFly247, Dec 8, 2014
  7. So did one final test before I did. I disconnected the console and hooked it up to another TV and the game dvr and Xbox record that function worked perfectly. Is there any reason why it'd work on one TV and not another. The TV it worked on is a current model
    Vizio and the one it didn't work on was an older Panasonic. Both have hdmi inputs. Is there any reason the older TV would render the game dvr useless.

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 9, 2014
  8. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

This indeed is pretty strange. As the game DVR is not recording the screen of your TV but the output of the grafic chip it indeed is related to the current video output settings. But it should not be affected by the TV itself.

What's happening of you choose "hdmi" instead of "auto" in the TV connection settings? Any difference?

BobMcFly247, Dec 10, 2014
  9. I still have the same setting with the older TV. I'll have to play around with the video settings and see if anything changes.

SuperiorKarma83, Oct 31, 2018
  10. SuperiorKarma83 Win User

So did one final test before I did. I disconnected the console and hooked it up to another TV and the game dvr and Xbox record that function worked perfectly. Is there any reason why it'd work on one TV and not another. The TV it worked on is a current model
    Vizio and the one it didn't work on was an older Panasonic. Both have hdmi inputs. Is there any reason the older TV would render the game dvr useless.
  11. SuperiorKarma83 Win User

Now I am receiving another new error code 0x82323004 for my game dvr. Absolutely nothing works. anyone with any kind of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  12. BobMcFly247 Win User

I'd strongly recommend having it exchanged at the shop.
  13. SuperiorKarma83 Win User

I still have the same setting with the older TV. I'll have to play around with the video settings and see if anything changes.
  14. BobMcFly247 Win User

This indeed is pretty strange. As the game DVR is not recording the screen of your TV but the output of the grafic chip it indeed is related to the current video output settings. But it should not be affected by the TV itself.

What's happening of you choose "hdmi" instead of "auto" in the TV connection settings? Any difference?
Thema:

1. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called - Similar Threads - Game DVR record

2. ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]: 2019/8/6前後のWindows updateの後、ゲー DVRのUIが変わり、動画録画中の録画タイマーが画面右上から動かせなくなってしまいました。 以前はドラッグ&ドロップで好きな 所に動かせたのですが今は全く動かず、 れては困る 所を してしまうためにとても困っています。 これを動かす方法、もしくは非表示にする方法、もしくは元のUIに戻す方法など、解決策があれば教えてく さい。...
  3. Game DVR not recording microphone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR not recording microphone.: Hello, I have a xbox one s and I'm using the build-in recorder (Game DVR) but it do not recording my microphone (I have a headset with mic directly plug into the xbox controller) I record using...
  4. game DVR mic recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game DVR mic recording: Why does the game dvr function t have an option to record my voice? As someone who wants to improve as a gamer, I find recording my games and self VOD reviewing useful. One of the key aspects to...
  5. How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR?: I need to record a tutorial and I want to do it with Game DVR, It only records one screen at a time (For example, Google Chrome) Is there a possibility to allow myself to change apps and still...
  6. I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR: On the Xbox One I use to be able to record for up to two hours with the Game DVR. Now for some reason I can't record for more than two minutes. What gives? 2ca1684e-e226-48ef-ada4-073f29958a3b
  7. Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.: Basically is that... The Game DVR capture only an image with audio: [img] The problem only appears when I use the ''Clip that'' option... Thank you 2cc70b0d-65de-4b2d-893a-f5e6639bf1b3
  8. Game DVRを使用して録画している最中に、突然録画が終了する エラー2184327189 [Translation - Error recording abruptly...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVRを使用して録画している最中に、突然録画が終了する エラー2184327189 [Translation - Error recording abruptly...: Game DVRのエラー 2184327189についての質問です。 Game DVRを使ってウェブ上の動画を画面録画しているのですが、キーボードやマウスに全く触れていないのにも関わらず、右上に表示されていた録画中のサインが消え、途中で録画が終了してしまいます。 その際、「録画が動作していません エラー:2184327189」という表示が出ます。...
  9. DVR game recording voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVR game recording voice: Is there any hope that in the future Xbox will support recording voice and chats directly to DVR game capture? b5fba0b6-e665-462e-84a4-5b9ee9aa8765
  10. More recording options for Xbox Game DVR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More recording options for Xbox Game DVR?: I'd like to start off by saying that Game DVR is an AMAZING program. It records full 1080p video with virtually no lag/slowdowns and it does much better than any 3rd party recorders such as OBS...