Game Errors/Bugs

Discus and support Game Errors/Bugs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the On Demand version of this game recently while it was on sale and I haven't been able to get into it because of a couple errors/bugs.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatArbiterGuy, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Game Errors/Bugs

I bought the On Demand version of this game recently while it was on sale and I haven't been able to get into it because of a couple errors/bugs.

When I get into the gameplay it runs fine initially, but after awhile the in game music will cut out and not kick back in. Dialogue between characters is also lost in the story modes. Combat sounds are however still present. After the battle the game
    returns to the loading screen and does not ever stop. The loading keeps going, but the music remains gone. The only thing I can do is the little mini games that the loading screen has to offer and it never ends.

If there is a fix to this please tell me.

:)

ThatArbiterGuy, Feb 20, 2014
  2. I wanted to report an error with Jonah in Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition Disc version,its a small error, hope it can be fixed.

You can also contact the game developers directly on their website Crystal Dynamics to report bugs and errors in the game.

StuartATrueRed, Feb 20, 2014
  3. cannot connect to the microsoft server

Again today, I am sitting here with server connection errors, because of course it lets you choose the cards and super bingo numbers before connection errors. Is this bug going to be fixed or should I just delete the game?

RenovatedEmu241, Feb 20, 2014
  4. hobblejp Win User

Will Modern Warfare 3 be fine / bug free on release ?

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

No-one will be able to guarantee an error/bug free game, no-one here at least.

[/quote]

Activision pretty much have said it will be bug and error free.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?

The game is in Preview state. Same as Early access on steam. So there might be bugs in it. By chance did it spit out an error message or a bug report?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I wanted to report an error with Jonah in Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition Disc version,its a small error, hope it can be fixed.

You can also contact the game developers directly on their website https://crystald.com/ to report bugs and errors in the game.
  7. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Will Modern Warfare 3 be fine / bug free on release ?

No-one will be able to guarantee an error/bug free game, no-one here at least.
  8. SuperDan9001 Win User

Games Pass Error/bug

Hi oO SeRpEnT Oo,

We are unable to do anything with your account on the forums, for any kind of account diagnostics etc, you will need to contact Microsoft Support directly.

However before you do, also check here https://account.microsoft.com/services/ to confirm that you have an active subscription.

Please also bear in mind for the future that if there is an error code, that this is also provided so we may be able to help if it is an issue we are able to help with.

Also that although it may not work for some, it will work for others. We can only help those who are willing to be helped and unfortunately that would cover a basic troubleshooting step.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Game Errors/Bugs

1. Game Errors/Bugs - Similar Threads - Game Errors Bugs

2. Error while loading up EA access trial game

in XboX Insiders
    Error while loading up EA access trial game: Every time I load it up it says; Something went wrong, give it another try Any work around? submitted by /u/twiggysafc [link] [comments]
  3. Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error: i downloaded Fifa 2020 via my account (so no CD) after clicking the game it look like while its loading the xbox make restart without showing any error 6d34c1ae-da03-4ed5-8081-490e914812d7
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  5. I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018")

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018"): Hello. I got the latest Windows updates and am trying to install https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller but it doesn't work. I get the error code "0x80244018". I have tried for days now! I really want to...
  6. Error installing Gears 5 and another games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error installing Gears 5 and another games: Hello everyone, I have the xbox game pass for PC along with the beta application and windows tells me that there are no more updates, I have the version 1903, however for several days I have...
  7. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  8. Game bug/error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bug/error: downloaded DR4 deluxe edition from Xbox store yesterday and played for an hour or so, cleared case 0 no problems and turned off console, came to play the game today and when I continued there was...
  9. Game Breaking bug File IO failure: Error code 487

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Breaking bug File IO failure: Error code 487: Hello, I am on Act 2, Part 3 the Bradbury Swimming Pool and I have encountered a game breaking bug. From the main menu, I select Continue, then the loading screen starts. During the loading...
  10. Games Pass Error/bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Pass Error/bug: I got kicked off my game before due to an error with game pass, I have paid for the monthly subscription yet I get an error code if I try to play any of my games. The Microsoft store says I have...