Game file

Discus and support Game file in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch forntie my loading screen freezes I go on my friends account on the same xbox it works what is wrong? 7a9b670d-2cc8-496b-85cb-c2277e3eef92 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpeedierCoder08, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Game file

When I launch forntie my loading screen freezes I go on my friends account on the same xbox it works what is wrong?

:)

SpeedierCoder08, Jun 8, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Game file

Hello There ! According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Game files

It looks like that is an unofficial patch. I'm not sure you'd be able to do that with an Xbox for Windows game.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Files of the games

Hi darekpe79

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums!

If you re-installed Windows, then you will also need to re-install Windows apps or games to the same drive since the folder is encrypted and the files will need to be downloaded again. That is why it does not let you move the files from the other drive.
    Unfortunately you will need to re-download the games from the Microsoft Store or through the Xbox (Beta) app. Most games support Xbox Cloud saves, so your profile data and game progress should re-sync to to your new installation when you log in to those games.
  5. Arisian-9E274B65-A57 Win User

Corrupt GAME files

Just sucks because every single game has been corrupted. I might have to format the HD in windows and then format it on the xbox - no clue what to do beyond that... Just SUCKS when the games take 16 hours to dload.

Thanks for your help!

Issue still exists :)
  6. N4K o HyperzZ Win User

Need a file of this game.

You cant save games and send it to people so theres no point of asking.
Thema:

Game file

1. Game file - Similar Threads - Game file

2. "You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...: I have several payment options on file and have bought games from my Series X yesterday. I am trying to buy Prince of Persia: Sands of Time on the Xbox marketplace (since I can't buy it from the...
  3. Game File Sizes On Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Game File Sizes On Gamepass: Hello, Does anyone have any insight as to why games like Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and others are far exceeding their typical file sizes on other platforms? Fallout 3 on Gamepass is just over...
  4. Xbox One X games don't download beyond 9Gb file size

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X games don't download beyond 9Gb file size: I bought an used Xbox One X yesterday. I have noticed that downloading stops automatically even though my wifi speeds are consistently above 50MBPS after download size for that game reaches 9GB....
  5. Unable to Clean up leftover file from xbox game pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Clean up leftover file from xbox game pass (PC): I installed Xbox game pass for PC (xbox app) - installed several games, and now my subscription expired uninstalled installed game thru windows add/remove programs but the space is not freed,...
  6. Moving Game Files so no need to Reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving Game Files so no need to Reinstall: Hello. I have a game installed on another Platform (Steam) and i want to move its files to the xBox Gamepass so i dont have to redownload it. The reason is that i downloaded a game which got free...
  7. Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...: I want to find my screenshots, but I don't know how. e385b3f2-fb34-46f9-a283-d286fe6d39f7
  8. [xbox game bar] Old deleted files still populated in the "shortcut" list

in XBoX on Windows
    [xbox game bar] Old deleted files still populated in the "shortcut" list: Greetings !! It is four days now I'm trying to locate where the application stores the shortcuts to the deleted old clips recorded using the game bar. The application works but I think it is the...
  9. Game Pass (PC): Modifiable Game Files Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass (PC): Modifiable Game Files Issue: I am experiencing an access issue with one of the games from Game Pass, on PC. The game is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and I have enabled mods. I am told that I do not have access to the game...
  10. Will my fortnite game file get corrupted if my Xbox shuts down by itself because of inactivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my fortnite game file get corrupted if my Xbox shuts down by itself because of inactivity: I was inactive on my Xbox and my fortnite was open and my Xbox shut down by itself. I was wondering if my Fortnite game file could be corrupted because of this. de78121f-5c08-4faf-a00c-426f1ff14fa9