Game for windows marketplace live setup - install failed

Discus and support Game for windows marketplace live setup - install failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I attempted to download games for windows marketplace live setup to play fallout 3, but it failed to finish the setup with this error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rex.K, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Rex.K
    Rex.K Guest

I attempted to download games for windows marketplace live setup to play fallout 3, but it failed to finish the setup with this error code [0x800c0008]. what can I do?

:)

Rex.K, Jan 17, 2021
  2. TheBACH Win User

Can't download profile on any gfwl game

Hello, as today, 5 September 2020 the Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE services are not working. I'm trying to activate my copy of Virtua Tennis 4 but I allways get a server error from the gfwlivesetup.exe and the installation of both Microsoft Games for
    Windows Marketplace and Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistributable fails.

Pls fix the issue.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

games for windows marketplace

4. FTH StealthGrvy Win User

Error Code 3f4a-0000-3000-090e-8007-0002 from Disney Infinity System Update

Error 80070002 occurs when you try to install Games for Windows Marketplace

Problem

You see the following error code and message when you try to install Games for Windows Marketplace:

Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

Error code: 80070002

This may mean that there's a problem with the Xliveredist.msi file you downloaded to set up the Games for Windows Marketplace application.

Solutions

To resolve this problem, go to the folder where you saved the Xliveredist.msi file and delete the file. Then, redownload the file and try the installation again.

If you keep getting the error, contact Xbox Support.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Fable 3 Can't verify release date

6. HassanB Win User

Lost Game

Hello,

Sorry, if you purchased a disc based game the only way to re-install it and use the CD Key would be to use that disc again. If you've lost that disc then you'd need to purchase the game again. There's no way to be able to download the game from Games for Windows
    LIVE Marketplace. Games purchased on disc that use Games for Windows LIVE such as GTA need to be installed from that same game disc.
Thema:

1. Game for windows marketplace live setup - install failed - Similar Threads - Game windows marketplace

2. Games for Window Marketplace install failed

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Window Marketplace install failed: I'm having trouble downloading games for windows marketplace. Everytime I try to download it, it says install failed. I'm not sure what to do 09215534-3b26-4c4e-b048-880e91bd6e44
  3. Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace: I am trying to launch the games for windows live app to sign in and be able to play Fable 3 but it cant connect to the internet for some reason. [img] 546ab56e-4c43-4e8f-a99a-df0d834132df
  4. Games for Windows Marketplace not accesible

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Marketplace not accesible: I know many have posted a problem such as this with no resolution. I have had "Microsoft Flight" on my PC for years and still have the basic Flight program but can no longer access "Games for...
  5. How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox...: Recently I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Therefore I now have problems to connect an older PC game to my account. The game is "Virtua Tennis 4", which I bought in 2012 from Microsoft...
  6. I will continue insisting for the Games for Windows Marketplace to be repaired by Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    I will continue insisting for the Games for Windows Marketplace to be repaired by Microsoft: In continuation to these threads: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/microsoft-please-fix-the-games-for-windows/3c635700-049b-4465-a5ac-004fd6c37cb2...
  7. What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!

in XBoX on Windows
    What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!: Seriously, what does one have to do? How much does one have to beg? It's been over 2 years since the Games for Windows Marketplace could last retrieve and let us download our past purchases that...
  8. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  9. Can't access games bought on Games for Windows Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access games bought on Games for Windows Marketplace: Hi there, Today when I was trying to reinstall a game that I had previously purchased from GFWM, I kept getting the purchase history retrieval error, so I followed the official advice...
  10. games for windows marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    games for windows marketplace: Okay, so Im trying to download a game on "games for windows marketplace" but it keeps saying "an error has occured receiving your purchase history, please sign out and try again" and i dont know...