Game Forgot Me?

Discus and support Game Forgot Me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Elder Scrolls Online on Sunday and have been playing ever since. I played as recently as 8 hours ago. Tried to play just now, it says I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Merrytorious, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Merrytorious
    Merrytorious Guest

Game Forgot Me?

I purchased Elder Scrolls Online on Sunday and have been playing ever since. I played as recently as 8 hours ago. Tried to play just now, it says I don't own it. It has disappeared from my purchase history. Troubleshooting turned up nothing useful and Microsoft
    Support was worse than talking to a brick wall. Help?

:)

Merrytorious, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Game Forgot Me?

Hey Merry

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to ESO not being playable, as stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    steeledwand7664
    , this was indeed the very case for you being able to launch the title.

Xbox Wire announced on Aug 27, 2019 that ESO &
    Rainbow Six Siege would be playable until Sep 3, 2019.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.

As there is no further information that we can provide for you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game Forgot Me?

This weekend they had a free play weekend for people with gold for ESO this may have been what happened.

If you had gold you could play it for free for ONLY this weekend if you did not get a confirmation email saying that you purchased it. I would also check your bank account to see if the sale was charged to your bank account.
  4. Merrytorious Win User

Game Forgot Me?

That makes me feel better. Thanks.
  5. Merrytorious Win User

Game Forgot Me?

I only purchased Gold, no Pass as far as I'm aware, and it did have a price tag next to it when I got it.

My husband is unavailable at the moment, but I'll ask him to check his accounts. As far as i can tell, they sent ME no confirmation, but maybe he got it for some reason.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Game Forgot Me?

I only purchased Gold, no Pass as far as I'm aware, and it did have a price tag next to it when I got it.

My husband is unavailable at the moment, but I'll ask him to check his accounts. As far as i can tell, they sent ME no confirmation, but maybe he got it for some reason.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
    Also check your bank account for a charge from microsoft
Thema:

Game Forgot Me?

1. Game Forgot Me? - Similar Threads - Game Forgot

2. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...
  3. Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!: Howdy, I've been trying to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox One and as soon as I press "buy" it loads a couple of seconds and shows me this Error message: Contact Microsoft Support...
  4. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...: 4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem eğer ödemezsem ne olur? [Translation-It looks...
  5. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  6. Forgot the name of the game i used toplay in childood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the name of the game i used toplay in childood: game type - role playing game(rpg). 1.the main character was a girl she lived in a village of either japan or china. 2.she had a friend/brother/bodyguard who looked like blanka(street fighter)....
  7. Esqueci a minha conta da Epic Games criada pelo Xbox One (I forgot my Epic Games account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Esqueci a minha conta da Epic Games criada pelo Xbox One (I forgot my Epic Games account...: Eu criei uma conta no Fortnite pelo Xbox One e vinculei com o meu Xbox Live, porém, esqueci a conta, então não consigo entrar nela, a qual eu gostaria de desvincular o Xbox Live. Grato !...
  8. 360 out of hibernation forgot how to run games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 out of hibernation forgot how to run games?: So, for reasons unrelated I was without my 360 for some 4 years. Having restored it and seen it download the latest necessary update, I went to play a game. It read the disc, then I was invited to...
  9. I forgot my parental control password from my xbox 360 now I can not play my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my parental control password from my xbox 360 now I can not play my games: I forgot my parental control password from my xbox 360 now I can not play my games 0bed7753-02e2-4500-858e-e3c736a056b2
  10. Recieved a replacement console and forgot my game disc in the console that i sent back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recieved a replacement console and forgot my game disc in the console that i sent back: Your not very good at analogys are you? 26a45a08-4f54-4f03-acda-a032b19fece9