Game FPS is horrible when in full screen, restarted to see if it would fix and now xbox...

Discus and support Game FPS is horrible when in full screen, restarted to see if it would fix and now xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If im playing a game in fullscreen mode, it will have such a bad fps that the game is unusable. BUT if I press the windows key to pull up the taskbar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nicklopez77, Dec 4, 2021.

1. nicklopez77
    nicklopez77 Guest

Game FPS is horrible when in full screen, restarted to see if it would fix and now xbox...

If im playing a game in fullscreen mode, it will have such a bad fps that the game is unusable. BUT if I press the windows key to pull up the taskbar and windows 11 menu, the game will run perfectly, I just have a windows menu in the middle of the screen. If I return to full screen, then it goes back to lagging.

In the game settings for the games, I have tried all screen options: Windowed, full, and borderless. None of that works.

My driver on my graphics card was just updated so maybe that is it. I restarted my computer and now my screenshot, 30-sec capture, and record are greyed out on my xbox game bar. I went through every tutorial on the internet to fix that to no avail. terminate it, reset it, re-start it, make sure the proper settings are on, etc.

What do I do.

:)

nicklopez77, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Game FPS is horrible when in full screen, restarted to see if it would fix and now xbox game bar captures is broken.

Hi there Nick welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try Greg's solutions here!

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

They totally worked for me!
  3. HailofSteel Win User

Question about DLC

Well ..not exactly.Although most xbox originals were.True its a 360 game but normally when I see screenshots that dont have full screen images I picture those horrible xbox originals mocking me from the darkest depths of my hard drive.
  4. WHITEWALKER187 Win User

Play with more than 4 people in the final game?

This game is bad a$$ but the multiplayer platform is horrible. They better fix this soon or MW3 will rule the FPS world.
  5. MegaChopCEO Win User

Game doesnt Work

Have you tried a hard reset of your Xbox? That usually fixes most issues. I would do this before uninstalling and reinstalling personally:

To fix localized Xbox One Xbox Live sign-in problems or games not starting (aka games hanging on the title screen), perform
    a full reboot of your system, also known as a powercycle or Full Reboot, cold restart orhard
    reset
    . To perform a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on.
  6. Kinectimal Win User

Goldeneye Reloaded hands on Review... Disappointing really :/

I just love how every FPS now is a "COD clone" to some people. What has COD done to you that was so horrible that even when you see a different game you think of COD? The new Goldeneye looks like fun and I'll check it out. Hopefully they can get crackin'
    on making a proper Turok game now..
Thema:

1. Game FPS is horrible when in full screen, restarted to see if it would fix and now xbox... - Similar Threads - Game FPS horrible

2. Series s don't hit 60 fps in some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s don't hit 60 fps in some games: Hello, i bought Xbox series s like few days ago, i didn't had any problems, every game is running fine on fullhd 120fps or 60fps, but when I try to play grid, GTA v or red dead redemption (Xbox...
  3. FPS Boosted games should be boosted to both 120fps and 60fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS Boosted games should be boosted to both 120fps and 60fps: I’ve been having this issue for a while, it’s frustrating that my games are getting FPS boosts but only to 120fps and not 60fps.It makes it inaccessible for people with only 60hz screens,as many...
  4. Some games locked to 60 fps on xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games locked to 60 fps on xbox game pass for PC: Hey there. I have been having an issue with some games being locked to 60 fps. And no this is not due to my computer not having the ability to run it or my monitor not having a high enough refresh...
  5. Windows 11 Home - Xbox Game Bar FPS counter not working, even after adding my account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Home - Xbox Game Bar FPS counter not working, even after adding my account to...: Using Windows 11 Home so the computer management solution does not work. It says that I need to request access, which I have done. Accepted it all and restarted my laptpo, but stil not working. I...
  6. Game bar FPS counter not accurate

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar FPS counter not accurate: The game bar FPS counter seems to be really off. I get about 400 FPS in rocket league but game bar only shows 200. Same for some intensive games like bf that says I’m only getting like 40 but I...
  7. Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable: I tried to get my fps to show while using xbox game bar, and requested access for fps. As soon as I did that, my fps immediately dropped. It's dropped on every game I own. I tried disabling it,...
  8. Dolby Vision Gaming works on all recent HDMI 2.1 LG TV’s at 120 FPS on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision Gaming works on all recent HDMI 2.1 LG TV’s at 120 FPS on Xbox Series X: I have a LG Nano 85/86, LG hasn’t pushed any update yet for 2020 TV’s but I can assure you that all of them are able to run games with Dolby Vision at 120Hz. If you set your console at 60 frames,...
  9. Gaming Services affecting FPS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services affecting FPS?: Recently ive been noticing that my FPS ingame has decreased a lot, like, A LOT, feels like 40-10 FPS all the time, i used to play in like, 180 FPS (just to be clear, i'm talking about league of...
  10. Xbox game bar fps counter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar fps counter: Hello, I have problem with game bar, because fps counter isn't in performance tab. What can I do now? I need it. Thank you for your help. A c90024d6-7930-4ced-847c-5bc497a5e817