Game Freeze BECAUSE OF MY ACCOUNT?

Discus and support Game Freeze BECAUSE OF MY ACCOUNT? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright so i boot up AW and my game freezes on the loading menu, i boot it offline, freezes I Clear system cache, Delete and reinstall title update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by v SunsetShimmer, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Game Freeze BECAUSE OF MY ACCOUNT?

• Alright so i boot up AW and my game freezes on the loading menu, i boot it offline, freezes
    • I Clear system cache, Delete and reinstall title update and redownload my account, clean the disc
    • So i switch to my 2nd profile (Peractor) and it can run the game perfect.
    Whats the problem?

:)

v SunsetShimmer, Dec 23, 2014
  2. getting error code 0001 with RROD.

Certain games will freeze your console because of in-game glitches. For example Battlefield 3 will freeze on my Xbox 360 because the game lasted so long, and when it gets to the end of the match it freezes.

AndrewBocanegra, Dec 23, 2014
  3. H2OmEgA505
    H2OmEgA505 Guest
    Game locking up

My game keeps freezing too! at first i thought it was my disc because all of my other games worked fine, so I returned it for a new disc. I tried out the new disc and it still freezes but not as much, but its still annoying trying to play and then all of
    a sudden it freezes. I wanna play this great game but I can't because it keeps freezing

H2OmEgA505, Dec 23, 2014
  4. AndrewBocanegra Win User

getting error code 0001 with RROD.

Certain games will freeze your console because of in-game glitches. For example Battlefield 3 will freeze on my Xbox 360 because the game lasted so long, and when it gets to the end of the match it freezes.
  5. H2OmEgA505 Win User

Game locking up

My game keeps freezing too! at first i thought it was my disc because all of my other games worked fine, so I returned it for a new disc. I tried out the new disc and it still freezes but not as much, but its still annoying trying to play and then all of
    a sudden it freezes. I wanna play this great game but I can't because it keeps freezing
  6. Budgier Win User

Mass Effect 3 starts running and then stops

Have you tried playing the game offline maybe? Sometimes connection to EA servers freezes my game because EA is... crap.
  7. Heatherlynn Lizama Win User

Dead island

I installed the game to my HDD because I kept going thru a lot of the freeze too. Works great for me now.
  8. MorganRose Win User

Saints Row the Third

I only ask because my console would freeze on me occasionally whilst playing online until after I installed the game.
Thema:

Game Freeze BECAUSE OF MY ACCOUNT?

1. Game Freeze BECAUSE OF MY ACCOUNT? - Similar Threads - Game Freeze ACCOUNT

2. Xbox one freezing up, games freezing, Xbox being slow etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one freezing up, games freezing, Xbox being slow etc: So for the past week my xbox has been acting up. Its been randomly freezing when exiting games and trying to start up a new. Games are freezing randomly whilst playing. My xbox is being slow. I...
  3. Xbox One S games freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S games freezing and crashing: Recently I've come across the issue of my games freezing and occasionally crashing when I'm in game. After I exit the game, menus from the console become really slow and unresponsive. The only...
  4. Help with Xbox One games freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox One games freezing: Hey everyone, New to this community, just been looking around for the most well-informed group of people to help me with this problem. Recently I’ve been trying to play a couple different games...
  5. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen: Hi, I have purchased the digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Microsoft Store 4 days ago to play on my Xbox One, and was able to play it with no problems at the beginning. The...
  6. Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX: Red Dead Redemption 2 keeps freezing randomly during gameplay. I've tried all of the troubleshooting available online, and on the xbox one x troubleshooting guide. I've deleted the digital game...
  7. Game freezes, sends back to dashboard and won’t relaunch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes, sends back to dashboard and won’t relaunch: Just bought Xbox One off of a family friend who had an extra console. Have been playing COD MW (disc version) and sometimes it works perfect but then other times I’m experiencing game freezing...
  8. Freezing game when I log into microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freezing game when I log into microsoft account: So literally the whole entire day have been trying to fix my minecraft PE account, every time I enter minecraft it freezes, I deleted my game (sadly losing my survival world) and I re-downloaded...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC games freezing after in-game account sign-in/sync

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC games freezing after in-game account sign-in/sync: Okay, I'm hoping somebody has come across something like this before. I'm playing on Windows 10 using the Xbox (Beta) app and a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Both Halo: The Master Chief...
  10. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...