Game Freeze

Discus and support Game Freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fallout 4 continues to freeze during game play. Ive tried all the steps listed on xbox support, ALL OFF THEM! Ive tried both a disc and digital. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasJefferson5, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Game Freeze

Fallout 4 continues to freeze during game play. Ive tried all the steps listed on xbox support, ALL OFF THEM! Ive tried both a disc and digital. I’ve tried both online and offline setting on my console. This is the only game that freezes while playing.
    I do have the add-ons (far harbor, nuka world, etc). The only thing I haven’t done is wipe my Xbox cloud. Is there anything else I can try? If not, is there a way to wipe just Fallout from the cloud? Thanks.

:)

ThomasJefferson5, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

Mi consola xbox se congela jugando Gears of War 3

Hey there! Is this the only game that is freezing? When exactly is it freezing; what are you doing when it freezes?
  3. Flakfire Win User

Skyrim Keeps Freezing!

Does the game consistently freeze around the same area in the game?

Does it freeze every two to five minutes on a new game save?

Did it freeze before the game was installed to the HDD?
  4. ArtisticToxinzz Win User

Dashboard Background Freezing

Hey its the xbox360 arcade. I have cleaned it from dust in the fans,motherboard,cpu etc. I tried offline = freezing, hardrive games = freezing, disc games = freezing, disc films = freezing
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Whats Disc1 and Disc2?

I get one game in, then a freeze, then one game then freeze. So far.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Kinect Carnival Game

Hey Adapalene. Does the game freeze every time you load this game? Is this the only game that freezes?
Thema:

Game Freeze

1. Game Freeze - Similar Threads - Game Freeze

2. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen: Hi, I have purchased the digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Microsoft Store 4 days ago to play on my Xbox One, and was able to play it with no problems at the beginning. The...
  3. Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX: Red Dead Redemption 2 keeps freezing randomly during gameplay. I've tried all of the troubleshooting available online, and on the xbox one x troubleshooting guide. I've deleted the digital game...
  4. Game freezes, sends back to dashboard and won’t relaunch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes, sends back to dashboard and won’t relaunch: Just bought Xbox One off of a family friend who had an extra console. Have been playing COD MW (disc version) and sometimes it works perfect but then other times I’m experiencing game freezing...
  5. Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Game Pass Freezing on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Game Pass Freezing on Startup: I've recently installed Rise of the Tomb Raider via Game Pass but when I go to start the game it appears to freeze on the first screen showing the development studios before reaching the title...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 for PC game audio freeze

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 for PC game audio freeze: Forza Horizon 4 for PC game audio freeze, adjusted picture quality still does not improve. Adjusted system audio output still does not solve the problem 98e9c80e-8f9c-4659-a401-b89cca59dbc1
  7. xbox game pass freeze

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass freeze: so, i am paying xbox game pass for a while now, recently this x box game pass and a pair of microsoft services like microsoft store, are freezing, i cant do anything, can t download a game, cant...
  8. Game freezes, and does not even work after a restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes, and does not even work after a restart: Technical details: I have an XBOX ONE S (All-Digital Edition), and playing with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. I'm connecting to the internet via ethernet cable. I'm playing with my...
  9. Games constantly freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games constantly freezing and crashing: For the past week or so I've been experiencing this constant problem with the games I'm playing where they just randomly freeze and crash, I've been trying to figure out what it was for a while....
  10. XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...: Hi! I'm playing 5 Xbox Game Pass games using the Xbox Beta app for installing and launching. 2 games are basically unplayable due to loading forever and/or crashing on load and freezing during...