Game freezes on loading screen/game screen

Discus and support Game freezes on loading screen/game screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a preowned dynasty warriors 6 empires. Longest it n played was an hour thirty minutes on the first day.So on the moments I can get past the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TBeastKilla, Jun 1, 2014.

1. TBeastKilla
    TBeastKilla Guest

I bought a preowned dynasty warriors 6 empires. Longest it n played was an hour thirty minutes on the first day.So on the moments I can get past the company logos lets say I try to make a character. It either freezes on the character list with the "now loading"
    animation repeating endlessly or when I get to the character part if I try a hairstyle and the music stops ill switch the hairstylrs and itll stay the same regardless. Then if I get to the events page if an important event comes it freezes with the background
    pulled up.

:)

TBeastKilla, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Tricky Kidd
    Tricky Kidd Guest
    Game/Console Freezing

Starting a new game will bring up the grey loading/checkpoint screen. Freezes right there on that screen.

Tricky Kidd, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Jor Reno
    Jor Reno Guest
    Fight Night Round 2 issue.

Game freezes on loading screen.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Game freezes on loading screen/game screen :)

Jor Reno, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Akradon
    Akradon Guest

As it's pre-owned I would suggest that you check the quality of the disc. Give it a clean if you can. If it is really bad it might be worth taking it back to where you purchased it from and seeing if they have another copy to give you. But check the disc
    before you leave.

Akradon, Jun 1, 2014
  5. EMaino NZ Win User

Game freezes when starting a match

No games at all. It always freezes in the loading screen.
  6. Tricky Kidd Win User

Game/Console Freezing

Starting a new game will bring up the grey loading/checkpoint screen. Freezes right there on that screen.
  7. BongRat90 Win User

WHY WON'T MY XBOX LOAD BATTLEFIELD 3???

I can download the game on to the hard drive with no problems, and the game plays and gets to the press start screen, but it still freezes on the loading screen
  8. Akradon Win User

As it's pre-owned I would suggest that you check the quality of the disc. Give it a clean if you can. If it is really bad it might be worth taking it back to where you purchased it from and seeing if they have another copy to give you. But check the disc
    before you leave.
  9. diZzie Legendz Win User

None of my games work

The game loads up then it just freezes on the load in screen then doesn't do anything other than that
Thema:

1. Game freezes on loading screen/game screen - Similar Threads - Game freezes loading

2. South Park FBW game freezes up when loading ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    South Park FBW game freezes up when loading ?: I'm in the DNA complex trying to escape the lab. I start in a room with a room that has a woman on a table behind the glass having butts put on her. nothing to do there so I go thru a door because...
  3. xbox one x wont load any online games and freezes when loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one x wont load any online games and freezes when loading: anyone had this fault and did you have to get it sent to microsoft e7929dce-f2ca-4a39-a48e-4cf85848bb2e
  4. Cannot load games - ALL freeze at game start up screen - 0x80a30204 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot load games - ALL freeze at game start up screen - 0x80a30204 error: For the past 3 days I have been UNABLE to play ANYTHING. My xbox boots - I notice that i can see my friends online and i am apparently online - but it never says "signed into xbox live" or...
  5. Game (disc) loading freezes the restarts console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game (disc) loading freezes the restarts console: hi all, This is doing my head in. Read all the forums and even reset the console but no luck. When loading Far Cry 5, I cannot get past the initial continue new game then loads data screen. Gets...
  6. Xbox one X Freezing & Crashing and Wont Load Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Freezing & Crashing and Wont Load Games: Hello, my gamertag is and im having this issue with my Xbox one X it happened shortly after playing Tera for a while. I have systemupdates on automatic so im not too sure if its a system update...
  7. Xbox One S Freezes during load of game and drops to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Freezes during load of game and drops to dashboard: Anyone who can help, I've had my Xbox One S for a little over a year and ever since I got it, almost every game I bought freezes during the loading of the game at the splash screen and drops to...
  8. Xbox one keeps freezing or timing out while trying to load games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps freezing or timing out while trying to load games and apps: My Xbox one keeps crashing or timing out while trying to load games and apps. I do what everyone suggests "hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to reset the console, I also unplug the power brick...
  9. "First Gen"Xbox One freezing on Startup and Not Loading App & Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    "First Gen"Xbox One freezing on Startup and Not Loading App & Games: So ever since I updated to the new dashboard update version "10.0.16299.3031" my apps would slowly load up, and after about 7 - 10 mins of waiting they would load, or say fail to load... This...
  10. "First Gen"Xbox One freezing on Startup and Not Loading App & Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    "First Gen"Xbox One freezing on Startup and Not Loading App & Games: So ever since I updated to the new dashboard update version "10.0.16299.3031" my apps would slowly load up, and after about 7 - 10 mins of waiting they would load, or say fail to load... This...