game freezes on new pc

Discus and support game freezes on new pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On a brand new cyberpower SCL6800BST pc, game freezes (Sea of Thieves) after 10-15 min of game play. I have to do a hard reset of pc in order to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zashue, Oct 27, 2019.

1. zashue
    zashue Guest

game freezes on new pc

On a brand new cyberpower SCL6800BST pc, game freezes (Sea of Thieves) after 10-15 min of game play. I have to do a hard reset of pc in order to get back on. specs are ok to run game. this is the only game that will do this. any suggestions greatly appreciated.

:)

zashue, Oct 27, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

game freezes on new pc

Hi zashue,

sorry to hear. It's hard to tell from a distance exactly why the computer freezes but I'd like to say: it's overloaded. (Hopefully he won't get too hot)

"Try to play it with a clean boot"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. choppyseize Win User

Now Tv app

The TV app for Xbox of PC? If the app was delisted it may not be available anymore. That could be why it was freezing. Or it may have a new name and image.
  4. FabioHVSilva Win User

Controller stopping randomly

Have you try with USB cable connected to update the firmware?

The controller is old (wireless) our new (Bluetooth), because if is new and you have a PC with Bluetooth you can try on PC and if see its freeze there too. If that happens its the controller.
  5. uvbeenWARNED Win User

brand new games freezing

For 3 months my xbox didn't freeze and now it freezes on my new games every time I turn them on! Sometimes the audio is playing and it freezes and other times it freezes on the same loading screen of a new game. Please help.
  6. Flakfire Win User

Skyrim Keeps Freezing!

Does the game consistently freeze around the same area in the game?

Does it freeze every two to five minutes on a new game save?

Did it freeze before the game was installed to the HDD?
Thema:

game freezes on new pc

1. game freezes on new pc - Similar Threads - game freezes

2. Freezing Xbox One X on one game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing Xbox One X on one game: My Xbox One X will freeze on one game I cleaned the disc and Xbox and it still freezes and I don't know what to do. 782c84d7-a460-4307-9400-669e26e9e6bf
  3. Game freezes on Start screen after Xbox Live Login

in XBoX on Windows
    Game freezes on Start screen after Xbox Live Login: So this has happened with multiple games so far, including FFXV, Carrion, and now Star Renegades. It also tends to happen in a less dramatic way on almost every Xbox Game PAss game I install....
  4. XBox One S games freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S games freezing and crashing: My son's Xbox has started crashing and freezing playing on Fortnite recently. Happens on other games too. The game suddenly freezes and then sometimes comes back after a couple of minutes, or...
  5. Black ops 2 online games freezing.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 online games freezing.....: When trying to play online, when the map loads, the console will then freeze. This only happens when trying to play an online game. has anyone got a fix for this ?? Thanks....
  6. Xbox games freeze and then crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games freeze and then crash: When i play madden 21 and rainbow six siege about 1 min into the game it freezes and then sends me to the homescreen 77acec33-59bf-4a17-b54e-85fa3a4816cf
  7. Can’t preorder game. Says contact support but my the wait room for the chat keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t preorder game. Says contact support but my the wait room for the chat keeps freezing: Ive recently been trying to pre order black ops cold war only for it to constantly tell me i need to contact support. Ive tried this by using the chat thing but it keeps freezing. Only for me to...
  8. Xbox Game Pass (BETA) Installer will not install, freezes and hangs

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (BETA) Installer will not install, freezes and hangs: Using Windows 10 (1909) When I run the installer it sticks on "making things awesome." The progress bar doesn't move at all. I can usually move the window around so the application is "alive"....
  9. OG Xbox One stutters and freezes frequently while playing games.

in XboX Insiders
    OG Xbox One stutters and freezes frequently while playing games.: Hi. This issue I had for the last months and is more noticeable in some specific games. My best example is Doom 64; almost every time the game has to spawn new enemies, pick a new item or just...
  10. Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360: I recently downloaded Fruit Ninja Kinect on XBOX 360, and as soon as the timer counts down to zero on a game, then entire system freezes up and I have to power cycle the system using the power...