game freezes on new pc

Discus and support game freezes on new pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On a brand new cyberpower SCL6800BST pc, game freezes (Sea of Thieves) after 10-15 min of game play. I have to do a hard reset of pc in order to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zashue, Oct 27, 2019.

1. zashue
    zashue Guest

game freezes on new pc

On a brand new cyberpower SCL6800BST pc, game freezes (Sea of Thieves) after 10-15 min of game play. I have to do a hard reset of pc in order to get back on. specs are ok to run game. this is the only game that will do this. any suggestions greatly appreciated.

:)

zashue, Oct 27, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

game freezes on new pc

Hi zashue,

sorry to hear. It's hard to tell from a distance exactly why the computer freezes but I'd like to say: it's overloaded. (Hopefully he won't get too hot)

"Try to play it with a clean boot"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. choppyseize Win User

Now Tv app

The TV app for Xbox of PC? If the app was delisted it may not be available anymore. That could be why it was freezing. Or it may have a new name and image.
  4. uvbeenWARNED Win User

brand new games freezing

For 3 months my xbox didn't freeze and now it freezes on my new games every time I turn them on! Sometimes the audio is playing and it freezes and other times it freezes on the same loading screen of a new game. Please help.
  5. Flakfire Win User

Skyrim Keeps Freezing!

Does the game consistently freeze around the same area in the game?

Does it freeze every two to five minutes on a new game save?

Did it freeze before the game was installed to the HDD?
  6. CptGlutenov Win User

Game Sea of Thieves

Thema:

game freezes on new pc

1. game freezes on new pc - Similar Threads - game freezes

2. Game freezes and quit at the same cut-scene each time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes and quit at the same cut-scene each time: I recently downloaded a new game, Star Wars: Fallen Jedi. It freezes in the same spot every time. I can play other games fine so I don't think it is an over-heating issue. I have done different...
  3. Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro: My Microsoft Sudoku game no longer starts. Have reloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection and at the bottom chosen Microsoft Sudoku game and each time I start it I get initial Microsoft Sudoku...
  4. Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...: This last message was the straw that broke this camel's back. "There is a problem with your saved games - To play you'll need to delete and sync them again. To do this , go to Settings > System >...
  5. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  6. Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games: Hi, i'm facing some freezes with console crashes on some games. Should this be an Hardware Error? My Situation: Games like Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4, Battlefield V, Apex Legends, ... are...
  7. Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming: Hi I keep coming across a problem when playing fifa 19 & 20. The game will loads absolutely fine then it will just freeze during gameplay then speed up to catch up then do the exact same thing...
  8. Xbox freezes during games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezes during games: Hello, my Xbox One freezes during games, however, the home button still works and I can come out of the game and access others apps. I have restarted the console, logged out and then into my...
  9. rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet: Hi Have problems with Rage 2 freezing ever time within 10 to 20 seconds of the start of game play. This only happens if connected to internet Works fine if i unplug internet. I have just added a...
  10. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...