Game Freezes

Discus and support Game Freezes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyones game freeze when they first start it up? If you know how to fix it please share! Thanks. a59f1699-966e-4366-9a24-d48a3f36cefb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xti-E3E96D5A-5F7A-454E-8D67-FFB9F0205739, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Game Freezes

Does anyones game freeze when they first start it up? If you know how to fix it please share! Thanks.

:)

Xti-E3E96D5A-5F7A-454E-8D67-FFB9F0205739, Jan 28, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

I faced screen freeze problem 2 or 3 times, and it was because of the faulty game discs. But there are some other reasons that make your screen freeze while playing. Overheating is a most common reason. You may have a look in this article that explains it- Xbox Freezing Solutions.

I have posted a thread in how to's and tutorials forum that explains the solutions for screen freezing problems in details-- How to solve your Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Problem.

kevin, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Miss Mandy
    Miss Mandy Guest
    Fallout 4 Xbox One

Freezing is common in Bethesda games unfortunately, especially in Fallout 4 and Fallout 76. Nothing you can do about in really, as Indy said a SSD speeds things up and reduces the freezes, but doesn't eliminate them completely.

Miss Mandy, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Game Freezes

It could be your game disk. You could try installing the game to your hard drive and loading up the game again. Had that happen to me on another game before and this worked.

Euphoric Candy, Feb 7, 2014
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Mi consola xbox se congela jugando Gears of War 3

Hey there! Is this the only game that is freezing? When exactly is it freezing; what are you doing when it freezes?
  6. Flakfire Win User

Skyrim Keeps Freezing!

Does the game consistently freeze around the same area in the game?

Does it freeze every two to five minutes on a new game save?

Did it freeze before the game was installed to the HDD?
  7. ArtisticToxinzz Win User

Dashboard Background Freezing

Hey its the xbox360 arcade. I have cleaned it from dust in the fans,motherboard,cpu etc. I tried offline = freezing, hardrive games = freezing, disc games = freezing, disc films = freezing
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Whats Disc1 and Disc2?

I get one game in, then a freeze, then one game then freeze. So far.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Kinect Carnival Game

Hey Adapalene. Does the game freeze every time you load this game? Is this the only game that freezes?
Thema:

Game Freezes

1. Game Freezes - Similar Threads - Game Freezes

2. Lag and freezing issues on every game mainly modern warfare

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Lag and freezing issues on every game mainly modern warfare: Lag and freezing issues on every game mainly modern warfare Hi i had a xbox one that was nearly 7 years old but i had to buy a new xbox one s, and for the first few days it was crisp and smooth no...
  3. Game updates freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates freezing: I have had this issue for over a year. I start an update and it'll just freeze at random and then I have to wait a month for it to unfreeze. Is there any fix for this?...
  4. GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot

in XboX Insiders
    GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot: OS (2008.200629-0000), last Skip Ahead update, 1st of July submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox game keep freezing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game keep freezing...: Hey my xbox one s is continuously freezing. It has never done it before. It takes a longer time than normal to load in to my game. 7184f27f-0567-4331-bc49-bfcc05f9ca18
  6. My game freezes during a download how do i prevent that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game freezes during a download how do i prevent that?: My game freezes at a certain percentage of 31.7% I want to know how to stop it from happening again. 2cc537b3-6a9e-4f7e-b9cb-468032f83d7e
  7. Clips for Fortnite on Game Bar and in trhe folder just FREEZE

in XBoX on Windows
    Clips for Fortnite on Game Bar and in trhe folder just FREEZE: Hi i need help i'm an avid fortnite player and when im in creative with my friend and hit nice shots i normally click windows+G and then click the clip button, it does come up with a notification...
  8. Game keeps crashing and freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing and freezing: Hiya i brought wwe 2k20 brand new and the game keep glitching and freezing i have tried a diffrent disk also had the same issue what could this be? Many thanks 8e7124fd-26c1-491a-8a30-c941b2c31fe0
  9. Games for Windows Live (or whatever) freezes up my game when I log in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live (or whatever) freezes up my game when I log in.: So. First off. Games for Windows Marketplace (Or Windows Games Live as it's called in the bar that pops up) is absolute garbage. I booted up Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City with my wife so...
  10. Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!: Okay so since yesterday my console has been freezing and crashing games. I have tried hard resetting it for about 5 times now and also opened my Xbox cleaned the internals and the fan this helped...