Game Freezes

Discus and support Game Freezes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyones game freeze when they first start it up? If you know how to fix it please share! Thanks. a59f1699-966e-4366-9a24-d48a3f36cefb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xti-E3E96D5A-5F7A-454E-8D67-FFB9F0205739, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Game Freezes

Does anyones game freeze when they first start it up? If you know how to fix it please share! Thanks.

:)

Xti-E3E96D5A-5F7A-454E-8D67-FFB9F0205739, Jan 28, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

I faced screen freeze problem 2 or 3 times, and it was because of the faulty game discs. But there are some other reasons that make your screen freeze while playing. Overheating is a most common reason. You may have a look in this article that explains it- Xbox Freezing Solutions.

I have posted a thread in how to's and tutorials forum that explains the solutions for screen freezing problems in details-- How to solve your Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Problem.

kevin, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Miss Mandy
    Miss Mandy Guest
    Fallout 4 Xbox One

Freezing is common in Bethesda games unfortunately, especially in Fallout 4 and Fallout 76. Nothing you can do about in really, as Indy said a SSD speeds things up and reduces the freezes, but doesn't eliminate them completely.

Miss Mandy, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Game Freezes

It could be your game disk. You could try installing the game to your hard drive and loading up the game again. Had that happen to me on another game before and this worked.

Euphoric Candy, Feb 7, 2014
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Mi consola xbox se congela jugando Gears of War 3

Hey there! Is this the only game that is freezing? When exactly is it freezing; what are you doing when it freezes?
  6. Flakfire Win User

Skyrim Keeps Freezing!

Does the game consistently freeze around the same area in the game?

Does it freeze every two to five minutes on a new game save?

Did it freeze before the game was installed to the HDD?
  7. ArtisticToxinzz Win User

Dashboard Background Freezing

Hey its the xbox360 arcade. I have cleaned it from dust in the fans,motherboard,cpu etc. I tried offline = freezing, hardrive games = freezing, disc games = freezing, disc films = freezing
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Whats Disc1 and Disc2?

I get one game in, then a freeze, then one game then freeze. So far.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Kinect Carnival Game

Hey Adapalene. Does the game freeze every time you load this game? Is this the only game that freezes?
Thema:

Game Freezes

1. Game Freezes - Similar Threads - Game Freezes

2. Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games: Hi, i'm facing some freezes with console crashes on some games. Should this be an Hardware Error? My Situation: Games like Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4, Battlefield V, Apex Legends, ... are...
  3. Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming: Hi I keep coming across a problem when playing fifa 19 & 20. The game will loads absolutely fine then it will just freeze during gameplay then speed up to catch up then do the exact same thing...
  4. Xbox freezes during games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezes during games: Hello, my Xbox One freezes during games, however, the home button still works and I can come out of the game and access others apps. I have restarted the console, logged out and then into my...
  5. rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet: Hi Have problems with Rage 2 freezing ever time within 10 to 20 seconds of the start of game play. This only happens if connected to internet Works fine if i unplug internet. I have just added a...
  6. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...
  7. my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.: my game(tera) starts normally, i am able to connect and play until i get to the server selection screen. then i will click the "lakan" server so that i can access my game and play it. however that...
  8. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  9. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  10. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...