Game from CD installing with game pass sign

Discus and support Game from CD installing with game pass sign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed GTA V form gpu and decided to buy CD version, when reinstalled game this time from CD it still had Gamepass sign in the bittom right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MilanUtschik, Apr 27, 2021.

1. MilanUtschik
    MilanUtschik Guest

I installed GTA V form gpu and decided to buy CD version, when reinstalled game this time from CD it still had Gamepass sign in the bittom right corner, i want it to be from CD not gamepass. If im gonna use criminal starter pack on gamepass version, will it stay if i will play the on from CD ?

:)

MilanUtschik, Apr 27, 2021
  2. MilanUtschik Win User

So i can use criminal starter pack and it doesn’t matter if it’s gonna be game pass version or CD one ?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Correct. It's still the same game.
  4. Smwutches Win User

As long as it's on Game Pass, It'll have the logo even if you own it on disc/digital. The game will still play the same if you play it from the disc.
  5. fcdefreitas Win User

Game won't play

uninstall the game and install it from the CD
  6. BigShowoff Win User

Game Pass for PC and EA Play - Not working

Hi,

Yes I purchased the Game Pass from CD Keys and applied it to his account.

He can install other Game Pass games, just not EA games which are the majority of the ones he wants to play.

He has EA Play on his PlayStation and using the same EA linked account for that which works fine.
Thema:

1. Game from CD installing with game pass sign - Similar Threads - Game installing game

2. Game is Installed but not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is Installed but not: I downloaded a Game via Gamepass and it all worked completly fine. I could start the Game and play it. But now when I go to the Xbox app, it says, that it has to be downloaded, which make no sense...
  3. Can't Download and Install Games to Drives other than C:/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download and Install Games to Drives other than C:/: Dear All, I have an issue regarding downloading games into other drives than C:/ on my computer. Every time I tried to install the game to D:/ or E:/ drives, my downloaded game will show an error...
  4. Xbox game not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game not installed: Hello. I have a problem with one of the xbox game pass games. The game is called The Long Dark. I had downloaded the game originally to complete a Game Pass Quest. I played was to load the game...
  5. Error 0x80070057 blocks install to Xbox game pass (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070057 blocks install to Xbox game pass (PC): Issue: Could you please help me resolve error code 0x80070057? This is blocking installation on Xbox game pass (PC) to my external SSD. Please see image below. Cause: I got this error code...
  6. Xbox PC app - Can't change game installation folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app - Can't change game installation folder: I accidentally selected 'D:\Program Files' as the default game installation folder in the Xbox PC app. Now I'm unable to change it. I can change to a different drive, but not to a different folder...
  7. Xbox Games app install location (Insider preview) still not working properly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games app install location (Insider preview) still not working properly.: Hey, all! Just joined the Windows Gaming Insider preview for Windows 11. I was so excited to try the new Game Install path location feature of the Xbox Games app update. However, it's still a...
  8. can't install the xbox app +run games on said app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install the xbox app +run games on said app: confusing title but heres the run down, at the start of today I wasn't able to run and games, I was getting a error prompt giving me a file name and saying "the data is invald" and after talking...
  9. How do you find the Game files for games installed on the Gamepass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you find the Game files for games installed on the Gamepass on PC: Hello, I've been trying to look for the game files so I can mod some games like subnautica for multiplayer etc. But, I can't find the Game files anywhere? Can someone please guide me?...
  10. PC Game Pass won't let me install to external SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass won't let me install to external SSD: So I have an external SSD (D:), internal SSD (C:), and an external HDD (E:). My HDD is pretty slow so I don't prefer it for running games and my internal SSD is low on storage, so I prefer to...