Game from game pass says I don’t own game

Discus and support Game from game pass says I don’t own game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i recently bought a three month subscription for the game pass. It was put onto my brother’s account and we downloaded a few games and played them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Parker_012, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Parker_012
    Parker_012 Guest

Hi, i recently bought a three month subscription for the game pass. It was put onto my brother’s account and we downloaded a few games and played them. One of those games is Mortal Kombat X it was working completely fine. The next time we tried to play a
    message came up saying “do you own this game or app?” (0x803F8001) we’ve tried hard resets, unplugging the xbox, checking xbox service statuses.

one thing I can think of is I purchased the alien dlc with my account, but we usually access things from each other’s accounts without issues. If anyone could help that would be amazing! Thank you for your time!

:)

Parker_012, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Halomaster0808 Win User

1. Gamepass games need internet connection to work so make sure that is correct.

2. make sure your brothers account is still on your xbox and set as home xbox

3. try Installing the game again
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Buying a game and it says I don’t own it

Asking for game codes etc is not allowed on the forums.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox says I don’t own game.

horizon 2, you would not get a refund and you would not be able to get a code to download, if you own it it will be in your ready to install section.

This game can no longer be purchased as it has been delisted and removed from sale. unless you find a disc.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Where did you buy it and which version? Keep in mind that there are versions of the game for the Xbox and for Windows they won't work on other devices.
  6. Allebas Win User

Hi BEHEMOTH176,

You can redownload the game via your purchase history. On your Xbox One you can

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.
    Now if purchase the game more than 3 months ago you can see your purchase history via the internet here

1. Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
Thema:

1. Game from game pass says I don’t own game - Similar Threads - Game game pass

2. 1 game in my xbox game pass doesn't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 game in my xbox game pass doesn't open: Hello i need help, i have a hd disc with 320 GB and a ssd with 240 GB and i've installed 2 games with the xbox game pass for pc: Subnautica and Sea of Thieves. My Subnautica works just fine but...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...
  4. Xbox Game pass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass beta: Just bought the cheap game pass but everytime i go to install it at the install from game pass i get a red blocking icon and cant click install the money has been taken out and it says its active...
  5. Game Pass for PC (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC (beta): I have got an issue with my Gears 5 Save. I originally played a while back through the Microsoft Store, however, I was not able to carry on my subscription at the time. I then played the game on...
  6. XBOX Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game pass: Hey i recently got XBOX game pass and decided not to renew it however i'm unable to play a game I own which is a digital version of Forza Horizon 4. What am I supposed to do to fix this issue? I...
  7. XBOX game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game pass: Hey i recently got XBOX game pass and decided not to renew it however i'm unable to play a game I own which is a digital version of Forza Horizon 4. What am I supposed to do to fix this issue? I...
  8. Game Pass (again)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass (again): Guys, how often the games get in and out at the game pass? Because of the quarantine, i think i will get my xbox one in 2 weeks. And im afraid because i want games like, Gears Of War franchise,...
  9. Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...: Allora,mentre io annulavo l'abbonamento,mi era uscito che veniva annulato automaticamente il 3/6/2020 ed è andata oltre la data.Se io adesso vado,mi dice la stessa cosa e questi mi...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive: I get an error that states /program files/windowsapp/Gameapp (can't remember exact error message) can't be found. Basically, the game app that's stored in the locked windowsapp folder seems to no...