Game frustration

Discus and support Game frustration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Even stressless games stress me out. Unraveled drives me absolutely bonkers 93f9eb13-2a32-42d0-bacb-f3824f0e89e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank Moses, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Frank Moses
    Frank Moses Guest

Game frustration

Even stressless games stress me out. Unraveled drives me absolutely bonkers

:)

Frank Moses, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Game frustration

It was my completition of Hexic on the XBOX 360 :D I had made all Achievements on this Game...
  3. xNikolex Win User

Game frustration

Most recently its been sea of thieves tall tales. Some of those bosses were so frustrating! I would find myself shouting 🙈 but the elation after completing them was worth it!
  4. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

Game frustration

Ok so I played this one mini-game in Beyond Good and Evil where you played space air-hockey. Except the controls for the mini-game suck like a vacuum cleaner to the point where usually I can never get a goal. The worst part is that every time you lose
    money and the NPC you're playing against mocks you.
  5. DKAY20101 Win User

Game frustration

UFC 2, I hate fighting against a submission artist as is a consent battle not to be wrestled to the floor then place in a hold thats takes forever to get out off, but when you knock them out, the world is right again
  6. Breaker1477 Win User

Game frustration

dark souls or sekiro....they got me mad
Thema:

Game frustration

1. Game frustration - Similar Threads - Game frustration

2. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments]
  3. Game Pass frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass frustration: I'm a Game Pass subscriber, and have been able to push downloads to my Xbox One in the past via the Xbox website. Today I attempted to download Monster Hunter (a new Game Pass title), and the site...
  4. No Sound on Game is Frustrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound on Game is Frustrating: I have an Xbox One X and I have recently purchased/downloaded Red Dead Redemption 2, Hitman Sniper, and Sniper 4. Problem is none of the gams have any sound. I have followed the directions...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This is frustrating

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This is frustrating: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This is frustrating I was just playing then turned off console to eat breakfast when I true n sign on it say wait a few minutes or go to their site...
  6. Frustrated Game Player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrated Game Player.: Solitaire was working fine and then it will show the game but will not allow you to move the cards and the Ms-collection flashes off and on quickly. Tried reloading same result, Is this a new...
  7. Bingo: a frustrating game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: a frustrating game: I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost all the progression on the Super Card. If I...
  8. Bingo: a frustrating game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: a frustrating game: I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost all the progression on the Super Card. If I...
  9. Why does Microsoft not see the frustration of their customer base on this popular game. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft not see the frustration of their customer base on this popular game. ...: It amazes me that Microsoft has such contempt for the people that make their jobs possible. A single 10-second response every time there is a problem would go a LONG way to improving their PR....
  10. Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!: This was happening to me yesterday also. During my game play, Monster Hunter, my Xbox live will all of a sudden log me out. When I try to log back in it just shows a loading sign. So I turn it off...