Game Gifting

Discus and support Game Gifting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently redeemed a 25$ Xbox gift card to gift my friend a game and whenever I'd click "buy as a gift" it'd make me put my password and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoeReh, Sep 15, 2021.

1. SoeReh
    SoeReh Guest

Game Gifting

Hi, I've recently redeemed a 25$ Xbox gift card to gift my friend a game and whenever I'd click "buy as a gift" it'd make me put my password and whenever I'd put my password it'll load for a second and then pop up the put your password and it will repeat and won't let me gift? I do not know why this is happening. I've also tried deleting my passkey to see if it will let me gift but then it asks for the password of my Gmail which I also put in and this time it'll either say you don't have connection or it will pop up the put your password again how can I fix this?

:)

SoeReh, Sep 15, 2021
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?

Seems that gift games is a Xbox One games geatures only, you can't gift Xbox 360 game... a workaround is gift a 5$ card to your friend.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

gifting a purchased game

You cannot gift games that you have already purchased on your account. To gift a game, you have to select buy as a gift on the game page on the store and continue from there.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games purchased with reward points.

6. XBF Esteban R Win User

Transfer account balance money to family members.

Hey there Holly!

Where did it say that you are able to gift them through the store?

Currently it is impossible to gift people money that has been redeemed on one account to another aside from buying a gift card and giving them the accompanying pre-paid code so they can enter it into their account manually.

We have information on all the things currently that can be gifted between accounts on the pages here at

Give the Gift of Games this Holiday!
    , here at PC Digital Game Gifting is Here, and

Help with giving digital games as gifts

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
Thema:

Game Gifting

1. Game Gifting - Similar Threads - Game Gifting

2. I redeemed a €20 gift voucher not realising it couldn't be used to make purchases for games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a €20 gift voucher not realising it couldn't be used to make purchases for games...: I redeemed a €20 gift voucher and then bought a Fortnite challenge pack presuming I would be able to apply it to my account and now it is showing in my orders dashboard and there's no way to...
  3. Gift Game key says it was already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Game key says it was already redeemed: Couple of hours ago I purchased on Microsoft Store Argentina Minecraft for my sister. When she got the email, there was no key in it (and it was saying that it could only be redeemed in Mexico...
  4. Game gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game gift: Hi I bought a game as gift for a friend of mine - I bought it with my french account, but he was unable to dl it on his USA console, getting an error code about country. You can buy gift, and...
  5. Requesting refund for a gifted game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting refund for a gifted game: i bought a game for a friend who had already owned the game. he still tried to redeem it and because of that i don’t think i can get a refund. help? a1529707-dfa3-4f0b-af92-38261fabe640
  6. game gifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game gifting: I gifted a game to me girlfriend it's not appearing in her library after entering the gift email code. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks for the help in advance...
  7. Can I Buy In-Game stuff/items With a Xbox gift card without adding a credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Buy In-Game stuff/items With a Xbox gift card without adding a credit card: So, I want to buy Fortnite crew subscription And I don't have an credit card my friend is going to give me a xbox gift card. So can I directly buy the subscription with the xbox gift card while...
  8. How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?: I have received a 2€ Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards. It is said to have been deposited into my Microsoft account. How can I buy the 1€ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first month/first three months...
  9. Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store: Hello. Since i bought a Laptop, i have become more used to Microsoft store and XboX game pass for PC. I want to buy Halo but do not want to pay for a subscription, nor pay by card. I want to by a...
  10. Game as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game as a gift: I bought a game for my friend's daughter and I was charged for it and I sent it as a gift and I verified that I didn't type her name in wrong but she never received anything on her Xbox to be able...