Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare

Discus and support Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare 62b51de0-a1d8-45e2-af31-2329e8321a7f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaydog420, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Jaydog420
    Jaydog420 Guest

:)

Jaydog420, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  3. matthewiag Win User

The best Call of duty all times!!!

The best call of duty games for me are Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops 4
  4. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
  5. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Mw3, Best selling game ever for Xbox?

Call of Duty: Classic, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops

The list would be much longer if I didn't constrain it to only the Call of Duty games that I've played.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

What Call of Duty have you played most? Least?

Well, here's my list.

-----

#1: Modern Warfare 3

#2: Modern Warfare 2

#3: Modern Warfare

#4: World at War

#5 Call of Duty 3

#6: Black Ops

#7: Call of Duty 2

#8: Call of Duty

-----

I'm sorry to say Black Ops is so low on the list when so many of you seem to love it, but the style of the game just didn't mesh well with me. Otherwise, I've been playing more & more of the games as they go in sequential order & the online play becomes
    better & more balanced. I expect Black Ops 2 to take the number 1 spot over Modern Warfare 3 upon its release.
Thema:

1. Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare - Similar Threads - Game goes black

2. well there goes any descent racing games as 2k trying to buy codemasters - micro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well there goes any descent racing games as 2k trying to buy codemasters - micro...: well there goes any descent racing games as 2k trying to buy codemasters - micro transactions incoming big time if they do. 2k are worse than EA for microtransactions and that will be the end to...
  3. Show all games and apps goes black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Show all games and apps goes black: All, I started a thread with a problem on my xbox one back in December. there have been many communications on this and just yesterday some moderator closed and locked the string when the issue...
  4. See all games and apps goes black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    See all games and apps goes black: Hey all, Not sure what is happening but when I try to show all games and apps the screen goes black after a few seconds. The box is not locked up, I can go back to home and I can start and play...
  5. Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game: I recently got the Xbox Beta app, and as soon as I download any game (while the app is open) and alt+tab to another window, the app will go all black and will remain that way until I uninstall it....
  6. Whenever i load a game my xbox goes to a black screen then gos back to the dashboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever i load a game my xbox goes to a black screen then gos back to the dashboard: So 2 days ago now 3 i got a communication ban for 14 days and the next day after i couldnt load up any of my games cause it keeps booting me back to the dashboard and its doing it to my main...
  7. Xbox picture goes black intermittently on dash or in game, eventually completely black with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox picture goes black intermittently on dash or in game, eventually completely black with ...: Xbox goes into Av receiver which goes out to TV. Had no problems for months. Last few weeks started going black in game or on dash, still have sound, now as soon as I boot completely black. If I...
  8. Xbox Screen Goes Black After You Select Play Game on Disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Screen Goes Black After You Select Play Game on Disc: My xbox has started an issue where the xbox 360 elite starts up fine and I can go through the main menus like normal but as soon as I click the "Play Game on Disc" icon the screen goes black and...
  9. While playing any game the screen goes completely black for a few seconds and its starting to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing any game the screen goes completely black for a few seconds and its starting to ...: Any suggestions? I'm thinking the fan isn't cooling properly. 5127b453-b472-411d-8bdf-2dacf619c28c
  10. Monitor goes black (in the middle of a game)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor goes black (in the middle of a game): I'll be playing a game and all of a sudden, the monitor goes black. I have to turn the monitor off, then turn it back on again (quickly) to resume play. Connection: HDMI cable from xbox360 to...