Game history Unknown Title

Discus and support Game history Unknown Title in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While I was looking at my download list from xbox.com I saw couple of Unknown Titles 12/24/2014 and going down. I did checked every list such as.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by addictgaming360, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Game history Unknown Title

While I was looking at my download list from xbox.com I saw couple of Unknown Titles 12/24/2014 and going down. I did checked every list such as. Arcade games, full games, apps, avatars and just other list. Nothing was shown, Unknown titles.

So my question is what are unknown titles? I don't want to feel like microsoft is just going to be removing download items that you purchase.

:)

addictgaming360, Mar 8, 2015
  2. Unknown Titles in Download History

I got a new 360 and was going through the unreasonably tedious process of queueing up the ~2,500 items in my download history so they can reconfigure the license with the new console. I ran into a lot of Unknown Title items in the list but I was able to
    add them to queue anyway and even though they failed to download, I could at least see what they were. The majority were old themes or gamer pictures.

However, when I got up to my 2015 download history, I was very surprised to see a lot of them all together. And when I clicked to add them to the queue, they didn't even give me an item description. How do I find out what items they were and why can't I
    download them?

There's six of them on 1/27/15, one on 12/28/14, and five more on 12/27/14 if that helps.

LVL86 REDMAGE, Mar 8, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unknown Titles in Download History

If you have an Xbox One, those would be games/content you've downloaded on the One. The download queue hasn't been updated to show what those are.

Smwutches, Mar 8, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

One content will show as an unknown title. Otherwise anything else would be anything that has been completely removed from Microsoft's servers.

Smwutches, Mar 8, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

One content will show as an unknown title. Otherwise anything else would be anything that has been completely removed from Microsoft's servers.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Games with gold disappeared from my account

That's weird. I've seen unknown title show up when looking at the storage devices but never seen it in the download history. Does anything happen when you select any of these unknown titles in the download history?
  7. geekfather Win User

Unknown Title on the Purchase History????

Please do not bump old threads. This one is over 3 years old.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Unknown Titles in Download History

If you have an Xbox One, those would be games/content you've downloaded on the One. The download queue hasn't been updated to show what those are.
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Unknown Title on the Purchase History????

Greetings, LVL86! Thank you for bringing your question to the forums. Would you mind creating a new thread detailing out your situation? That will enable us to provide you with the best support possible. Thank you in advance!
Thema:

1. Game history Unknown Title - Similar Threads - Game history Unknown

2. How to delete all games and gaming history from my computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete all games and gaming history from my computer?: Need to delete all games and saved games from this computer-help dd5e162b-ff36-4ffc-a63c-d2b498101eb2
  3. Delete review, game history w/ achievement.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete review, game history w/ achievement.: Hey there I have been asking for all over the place, how can I delete some things that are bothering me for a while now. I have some reviews that I did for mistake that I want to delete (Microsoft...
  4. Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History: Basically, never understood why you only have a choice of hiding ALL your game and achievement history from other people, or having all of it show up. There are other consoles that let you hide...
  5. Games removed from library and history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games removed from library and history: I owned and payed for Kotor 1 backwards compatibility game on my Xbox one, i remember buying it last year around April, now it's gone and i gotta pay for it again, so I checked my purchase history...
  6. my game not showing up in library or payment history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game not showing up in library or payment history: hello, a couple of hours ago i bougt call of duty modern warfare. but my problem is that it is not showing up in my payment history or my library. do i need to wait longer or is there a problem?...
  7. Download Game and App History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Game and App History: Is there a way is which i can go through my game and apps i have add to my account by either purchases from the xbox store or codes i have added. Thanks 209981c6-ce6c-4ed9-855b-18560a43d671
  8. Why do games with gold not show on purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do games with gold not show on purchase history?: Ive noticed NONE of the games with gold show up on purchase history. And any games with gold you get/have that show up on games pass don't show up as owned. Why is this? The only way I can seem...
  9. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  10. Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....: Hello, I have been getting this error for quite a while. I cannot seem to get GFWL(Games for Windows Live) to work on my PC. Every time I log into GFWL, it is able to retrieve my username but not...