Game I installed isn’t showing up

Discus and support Game I installed isn’t showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Minecraft windows 10 edition 3 years ago and I played it for a while. I had to factory reset my computer and when I checked on my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HoldenDavid, Aug 18, 2018.

1. HoldenDavid
    HoldenDavid Guest

I got Minecraft windows 10 edition 3 years ago and I played it for a while. I had to factory reset my computer and when I checked on my account, Minecraft wasn’t in my windows store library but every other game I downloaded is there. Does anyone know how
    I can fix this?

:)

HoldenDavid, Aug 18, 2018
  2. dragon age origins dlc

I have all dlc installed for the game most is not showing up in game as installed ?

Alpha 1 Omega, Aug 18, 2018
  3. whiskeypapa1
    whiskeypapa1 Guest
    I’ve game shared before but now the game I want to download is the only on that won’t show up.

so my brother and I have game shared multiple times, he just bought COD world war 2 (from online store) and I’m trying to download it on my console, but it is the only game that isn’t showing up to download/share. Every thing has been done right so I don’t
    know why it’s the only one not showing up.

whiskeypapa1, Aug 18, 2018
  4. xUAx Shadow
    xUAx Shadow Guest

Hey,

I would contact Microsoft support at Contact Us | Xbox Support from there you can look through the suggested problems. They might be able to help recover this! Best Luck!

xUAx Shadow, Aug 18, 2018
  5. ROBF08AFC Win User

Game+dlc help

I purchased the Air land and sea DLC for Just Cause 3 yesterday 24/2/16 but it is only showing that the Flame parachute and wingsuit pack is installed and even that isn;t actually showing in the game? Where is all my stuff from the pack? I paid £20 for it!
  6. Eggnogga Win User

having problems finding my DLC please help

^^ Try the things mentioned in this thread.
  7. MaximumSpagi Win User

Boot up time with external HDD takes about double the time than without. Is that normal?

@ Galactic Geek: I saw this thread, too. It only showed loading times of games, though.

@ Burst Axe: You are right. But Instant on isn`t an option for me because I don`t like my Xbox and HDD running all the time.
  8. skys7 Win User

Xbox One should have a Virtual World like the PS3 has

Isn´t that the thing they show on youtube where your character moves up and down like he jack off when he stand in front of someone?

That´s what I get when I search for ps home lol
  9. Edgarour Win User

Can’t start game

skylines isn´t longer in the Game Pass catalog
Thema:

1. Game I installed isn’t showing up - Similar Threads - Game installed isn’t

2. Gaming computer with windows 11 pre-installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming computer with windows 11 pre-installed.: I bought a new computer (gaming computer) to use with my Oculus Quest 2. The computer came with windows 11. Apparently, windows 11 is not good for gaming and not compatible with Oculus. Oculus...
  3. Xbox App constantly freezes and locks up upon attempts to install games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App constantly freezes and locks up upon attempts to install games: So I've been struggling with this for a few months and nothing I've tried has worked I will start an install for a game (for example: Deathloop) It will begin installing After <1 GB has...
  4. Cannot Install Games on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Games on Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello Everyone. I am trying to install games on xbox game pass for pc but I get an error message (0x80070005). It happens to every game I try install and I cant find any fixes online. I have...
  5. Xbox App stopped launching some games, and gives error 0x00000001 when trying to install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App stopped launching some games, and gives error 0x00000001 when trying to install...: I have a dual-boot computer, I mostly use Linux and I was not gaming lately. Last Saturday (Sept 17th), I logged in Windows and tried to play Halo Infinitive and I would not launch. I then ran all...
  6. This location isn't set up for installing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This location isn't set up for installing games: I had installed forza horizon 5 and cricket 2022 on my pc, both worked great for the first week or so. Now I'm unable to open the games at all. I keep getting the error "This app can't open. Check...
  7. Cannot install games on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install games on the xbox app: So I click Install on any game in the Xbox app, and it says "Preparing, 0%". It stays at 0%. I've tried restarting my laptop, uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app and Gaming Services, and...
  8. Installing a game in a language different from the System language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing a game in a language different from the System language: Hello all, The fact that we cannot choose which language to install a game is a tremedous oversight by Microsoft. I live in a biligual household. I also have children in the house. I do not...
  9. Owned and installed games not showing up on PC Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned and installed games not showing up on PC Xbox app: So games disappeared from my Xbox app... They are intalled, I can find them when I go to Xbox app -> My library -> Manage installs; and in the microsoft store. Its so annoying to look for them...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC isn’t reading games I installed on my external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC isn’t reading games I installed on my external hard drive: I had a lot of games from Xbox game pass installed on this hard drive and now it’s not reading the hard drive at all 53b5c521-cf1b-46f5-b166-1eae4c65ec45