Game I purchased gets removed from game pass. Now I can no longer play

Discus and support Game I purchased gets removed from game pass. Now I can no longer play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently a game i spend majority of my time playing has been removed from the xbox game pass. Although i purchased it when it was dicounted,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JordanW5, Sep 3, 2020.

1. JordanW5
    JordanW5 Guest

Hello,

recently a game i spend majority of my time playing has been removed from the xbox game pass. Although i purchased it when it was dicounted, just before it came on the game pass... now its been removed i can no longer play. ive now ordered the disc from
    amazon but will i now have to uninstall the game and lose all of my progress in order to play it on disc? Or will the saved data carry over to the disc version with no issues? I still have my game pass membership, just the game is no longer on the game pass
    and now i cannot play it even though i payed for it.

Thanks for any help

:)

JordanW5, Sep 3, 2020
  2. JordanW5 Win User

Hi thanks alot for the help ive pressed the link and also tried through the xbox website to view my microsoft account but its all in another language.. maybe indian? Any ideas how i can change this as i cant understand it
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jordan,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

The pages we link tend to automatically populate in the default of your language and even region sometimes.

You should be able to scroll to the bottom of the page and on the left-had side look for a lil globe icon that should allow you to choose your market and language preference.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jordan

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with installing a game on your console.

Are you able to see your game at all in your Order history? If you can see it here, that means you could actually
    install the game remotely. This would allow you to verify you have the right version of the game.

Additionally, yes, your save data would transfer over to your new games as it stored in the Cloud. You can actually review more on that using

this
    article. You should also not need to re-install the whole game once again.

I hope this helps.
  5. AdamYeti Win User

Free games, in game purchases

I just checked and it appears this game is no longer offered through Game Pass. Games are periodically added and removed from Game Pass. So unfortunately, they aren't yours to play forever. It's similar to how shows and movies are added and removed from
    Netflix. Since the game is no longer available on Game Pass, the game will have to be purchased to play any DLC. That's just the nature of it. Sorry you've had trouble!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Was passiert wenn game pass Spiel nicht mehr verfügbar ist?

No, once it is removed from Game Pass, you will no longer be able to play it, unless you purchase it.
Thema:

1. Game I purchased gets removed from game pass. Now I can no longer play - Similar Threads - Game purchased gets

2. I purchased the game, but it doesn’t register, and I can’t get my 4,000 rewards points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the game, but it doesn’t register, and I can’t get my 4,000 rewards points.: I activated my punchcard on Microsoft Rewards & purchased the game, but When I try to complete the punchcard, it won’t complete the purchased punch. Can somebody please help me get my rewards...
  3. I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.: On August 9th, 2020 I had a game ( Wolfenstein: alt history collection) added to my owned games without purchasing it. I looked over the refund guidelines and it hasn't been 14 days and a long...
  4. How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk: Before My son left home he made purchases to fifa on his phone making a huge phone bill, ( he will not help me with this as he refuses to except what he's done) the phone company won't help and...
  5. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  6. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...
  7. Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on: I'd like a refund accidentally purchased the wrong game... 2d26f4b3-8c4e-4424-bc83-7ff5c2acd008
  8. I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.: I was supposed to get a Spotify subscription with the purchase of the Xbox ultimate game pass, but it never came in my email like the websites both said would happen. How do I go about getting the...
  9. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  10. I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...: Can't get rid of xbox ultimate game pass that was bought by mistake. Can't download xbox live gold card please h elp me ccb4db95-b135-4bed-bb6d-0ee372dca27f