Game Icon on the Home Screen not changing after update

Discus and support Game Icon on the Home Screen not changing after update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When my Fortnite updated to the new season, the Home Screen icon stayed the same. I already restarted my Xbox but nothing happened. Is this a bug or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MemeMaster_12, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Game Icon on the Home Screen not changing after update

When my Fortnite updated to the new season, the Home Screen icon stayed the same. I already restarted my Xbox but nothing happened.

Is this a bug or should I be worried?

:)

MemeMaster_12, Jun 9, 2021
  2. MemeMaster_12 Win User

Nothing is corrupted because everything works fine except the icon thing
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

In this case, I recommend performing a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support by selecting the following:
    Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Partial downloads

When an update gets to the point where the game is marked as playable it continues the update in the background while you can still launch the game. if yo go to the game and click to start it you should see the update status on its icon; this happened
    to me last night with the COD update. I launch COD and it started up, I went to the home screen and on the icon it showed the % of update.
  5. lenzio Win User

My xbox one x crashed after playing a game, it will lauch but won't let the game to be played

Have you on the home screen highlighting the game icon and hitting the menu key and closing the game. After that try and start the game again.

If that doesn't work do the hard reset as others in the post have outlined.
  6. Tarnend Win User

Fornite

if you press the enter button on the controller when on the fortnite icon on your home screen (the one with 3 lines on the button) then choose manage game and add-ons, do any updates appear?
Thema:

1. Game Icon on the Home Screen not changing after update - Similar Threads - Game Icon Home

2. Xbox Game Pass with black icons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass with black icons: I've been using the xbox app on pc for 25 days with my Game Pass subscription and since yesterday I can't access the games. I see all the icons in black in the app. I also can't access my...
  3. there is a sad face icon where my game installs should be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a sad face icon where my game installs should be: on the xbox app i tried to go on to my games but it came up with 'looks like youre stranded' f96cddbc-0e0f-4d9f-afb9-55ee5ff6b336
  4. X/s icon not showing up on games that are optimized on series x

in XboX Insiders
    X/s icon not showing up on games that are optimized on series x: I just got a series x and while I see them on some optimized games not at all. For example I downloaded nba 2k21 on game pass and it didn’t show the icon, nor the option for optimization on the...
  5. My HUD is erasing the diagonals of all the icons, even in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    My HUD is erasing the diagonals of all the icons, even in Xbox Game Bar: Hello, my interface has been bugging for a bit now and I don't know how to fix it, but pictures are better than words [img] 3f7348f3-ce98-48cf-bb70-8b3ba35eff2c
  6. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments]
  7. What are these arrows on my game icon? I tried googling it but maybe I’m not using the...

in XboX Insiders
    What are these arrows on my game icon? I tried googling it but maybe I’m not using the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancoisC10 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't find "Game Pass" icon in my PC app.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find "Game Pass" icon in my PC app.: I bought Game Pass Ultimate to get Discord nitro perk, but there's no Game Pass icon in my PC app so i can't use that perk [img] ee100d87-3c6f-43b5-b072-74566bd53b44
  9. xbox game bar/console companion icons bugged?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar/console companion icons bugged?: for some reason my xbox game bar/console companion looks like this now and I don't know why, is there a fix for this? Or is this intended? [img] [img] [img] ceac9f88-8352-4edc-81f4-950b219487a1
  10. Any one know how to un grey the invite to game icon, so I can invite people to my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any one know how to un grey the invite to game icon, so I can invite people to my games: Help on inviting people to games. Box greyed out a045cad1-dfb1-41cc-baea-29ac90a34b0d