Game idea

Discus and support Game idea in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have an idea for a new game that will fly off the shelf immediately. No kidding. I'm 49 years old. All i want to do is get the patents, sell it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by terrencecapers, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Game idea

I have an idea for a new game that will fly off the shelf immediately. No kidding. I'm 49 years old. All i want to do is get the patents, sell it and take care of my family. Hurry text first though. To many scam unlikelies calling. Today is 06/18/2020

:)

terrencecapers, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Yubik Win User

game idea

Maybe you could try making this game yourself when Project Spark comes out. I can't wait to see what the community creates with it.
  3. PrimoFuSion Win User

Game Idea

I still have a copy of Road Rash knocking around for the PS1, one of my all time faves
  4. UseYourIlusion Win User

Game Idea

[quote user="RaZoR4512"]

Over the last couple of years i have wanted a new game in wich was like games used to be. I have looked into devoloping my game but am not that clever so if any on nows of some on who is then please send them my way. The game i want to redevolop is ROAD
    RASH what do you all think

[/quote]

One would hope that in a couple of years you've come up with more than;

- It should be like Road Rash.

- You can't do it all yourself.
  5. Philip1979 Win User

Game Idea

I think i have just wasted a minute of my life reading this....
  6. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Game Idea

I have to agree with DigiLuigi Movie games suck.
Thema:

Game idea

1. Game idea - Similar Threads - Game idea

2. Ideas For Backwards compatible games for Xbox one and Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ideas For Backwards compatible games for Xbox one and Xbox series x: I notice there are a few original xbox games I played that aren't backwards compatible for Xbox one. One of them is Ford racing 2. The other is extreme skate adventure. That should be on the list...
  3. HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments]
  4. New idea for an xbox game: marvels destroyer of the multiverse

in XboX Insiders
    New idea for an xbox game: marvels destroyer of the multiverse: so many people will buy it if its just for xbox. I know you know the gane called injustice 2. I believe you all should work with the developers that made the game to make a marvel version of it in...
  5. games idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games idea: i have another idea in military they do simulations like lazer tag we can have vest to make it seem real in the game to feel gun shot virtual reality for call of duty avatar game what you think...
  6. Game Ideas!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Ideas!!: Good evening Xbox! My name is Jared and i’ve been an Xbox member since the original Xbox came to be. Since all this stuff about the virus is going on and people will basically be on lockdown. I...
  7. Idea about new Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea about new Game: Hlo Microsoft My name is Shikhin Chauhan I am from India I have fantastic idea of a game. the game is online multiplayer battleground type. 1-Game name HoT ( Hunterz of Treasure) 2- In other...
  8. Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game: Hello, So I don't know where else to post this. I have an idea for an open world driving video game. It would be awesome If a developer could create a game, with Forza Horizon style graphics on a...
  9. New Game Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Game Idea: There is a rapidly growing sport out there. It is rugby, and there is very few games made for it. I think Microsoft could benefit greatly from creating a Microsoft rugby game. If they wanted to...
  10. Idea game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea game: Microsoft / Xbox studio been doing a great job making racing games like the Forza series but now it about time that they throw in in motorcycle into the mix, will yal ever have motorcycle game...