game images went black after the last update

Discus and support game images went black after the last update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Jvitorrama [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jvitorrama, Apr 24, 2020.

1. game images went black after the last update

/u/Jvitorrama, Apr 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Roberto Is Pro Win User

Twitch TV!

Twitch streams are just showing a black screen after last update.
  3. TimothyWallace Win User

Black screen on startup

Was there an update today that killed my xbox? I started it up and everything just goes to black, I have done everything as far aa troubleshooting, absolutely nothing works, was enjoying my games fine last night and now this.
    Happening to my cbox went to go on a game and it said it needed an update,went to update my game and whole screen went black, fix this plz or ima want a new xbox from youguys this should not happen to us, we all deserve a new xbox if u cant fix this
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

can't log into xbox app through phone

sometimes it's an update, this happened to me last week, only after updating it went back to normal
  5. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller Problems

After the last update the controls went crazy! Let's wait for the MS fix!
  6. FlamingGinja Win User

Still the Black Screen after March Update

Still no fix. Was playing FIFA last night when it went black screen mid game. Then tried turning it on tonight and there is no picture whatsoever! Plus holding down the power button does nothing because it shuts off after 5 seconds... tried everything. I
    cant even turn it on even if it did update. I am stuck!
Thema:

game images went black after the last update

1. game images went black after the last update - Similar Threads - game images went

2. Fix Xbox 360 game images!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix Xbox 360 game images!: Fix already that images for 360 games! [img] 00bd025c-ef2f-4f23-b939-84f4188f1e4b
  3. How can I restore my Xbox game files to the Xbox app after a system image restore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I restore my Xbox game files to the Xbox app after a system image restore?: Hello. So, I had to revert back to a previous system image backup after a bad interaction with Microsoft support over the phone bricked my computer's ability to install games. After doing this,...
  4. Certain games are not showing image on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Certain games are not showing image on screen: Bit of a weird one. There's certain games I'm going into that I get audio, but I get no visual from the game. I can press the Xbox guide button and it brings up the side bar, so I know the...
  5. Can't load Xbox Marketplace, images for games refuse to load completely.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load Xbox Marketplace, images for games refuse to load completely.: Subject says it all. For some reason in my Games & Apps library images for games rarely load at all, and when they do it isn't completely. I have also lost complete access to the Xbox Marketplace...
  6. Game bar on pc image freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar on pc image freezing: 50% when i press the record button i get clips that the audio is working fine but the video is frozen on one frame and ive lost a lot of footage due to that 34c1489a-8fcd-4645-9761-5b49d9ce233b
  7. Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?: My Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games on my Xbox One all digital really frustrating. Can anyone help ? c64f4c99-87e5-4d64-9f80-805b7fe3d803
  8. Xbox game pass for PC only launches an image and not the game help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC only launches an image and not the game help: I've downloaded astroneer and a few other games. When I go to launch them, they just launch an image/splash art. I've tried uninstalling microsoft store and reinstalling. I restarted my computer...
  9. exportaçao de imagens para os games [export of images to games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    exportaçao de imagens para os games [export of images to games]: boa tarde, moro em um bairro mo municipio de valença RJ onde meus aamigoss sao fã~s de pro evolutin socer. Bom, o problema e bem simples aqui na minha comunidade eu e meus amigos gostam muito do...
  10. Tv image disapears while playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tv image disapears while playing games: Hi! I recently bought an xbox one S , but i've been having some problems... Sometimes, while playing a game, the image on tv goes out. The sound is still on, but the screen is black. I then turn...