Game install problem to specific device

Discus and support Game install problem to specific device in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to install a game "install on my devices" error message says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Si343, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Si343
    Si343 Guest

When trying to install a game "install on my devices" error message says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft Account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account" Therefore how do i install on xbox
    one which is linked as a device on my account? Note game was purchased on a pc linked to my account but I want it to download to the xbox not my pc - thanks

:)

Si343, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Loot Wizard Win User

Make sure it is a Xbox compatible game for starters. For instance, AoE2 isn’t playable on Xbox but it is on PC through Game Pass. Also double check the device you’re trying to download it too, like if you’re using an external hardrive or if you’re downloading
    straight to the internal, sometimes files can get downloaded to the wrong place. Lastly, make sure you are using the account that is linked to your Xbox account / Email address provided and make sure your account is set as your home Xbox
  3. Cauger5 Win User

Wireless receiver PC disconnects

64bit may require specific drivers to be installed in order for the device to work.
  4. schnurren Win User

Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services"

Hello EdMilligan1,

Do you have any other device where you can install Wordament app and login with your Microsoft user? I'm saying this just to check it is not something device specific.

Depending on the outcome, we can find different solutions to this problem.
  5. Danno McK. Win User

Transferring Installed Games from one External HD to another External HD?

I can't find official documentation for this, but I believe that on the Xbox 360 the games installed from disc were coded to the specific console
    and storage device. So, if you want the installation on a different drive, you will need to re-install from the game disc.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Installing a game on devices

The version you're looking at would only be for the Xbox One console which is why it doesn't give you the option for your PC. You would need to purchase it from the Microsoft Store app if it's available or somewhere like Steam if not in order to play it
    on the PC. Since that game is not a
    Play Anywhere
    title, you would not be able to download it for free on the PC just for owning it on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Game install problem to specific device - Similar Threads - Game install problem

2. Problems installing and updating games with external ssd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing and updating games with external ssd: Hello, I i staklwd a 4TB SSD in my Xbox one S, to have enough space, bowever im having issues, having to reinstall games and dlcs, like battlefield 4, eas works mg, for some reason something got...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem: Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and I can install many games (like Metro, Hellblade etc.) but I can't install Dishonored 2. Actually, even I can't see install button in my Xbox app. Is this a...
  4. Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves: Seeing as I am unable to get any interaction with customer services, can anyone in here possibly help??? In the last week my Xbox one x has been playing up big time. Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  5. Problems with download and install of „enhanced-mode-games“ on XBox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with download and install of „enhanced-mode-games“ on XBox One X: Hello there, I had changed from an Xbox One to the model X. It is connect to a TV with FullHD. I play Train Sim World. It runs all very fine, but: until now I couldn't load and install the games...
  6. problema di installazione di un gioco [problem installing a game]

in XBoX on Windows
    problema di installazione di un gioco [problem installing a game]: sto provando ad installare il gioco gears tactics su pc con il servizio Xbox Game Pass ma il gioco viene messo in coda e l' installazione non parte lo spazio disponibile su hd è più che...
  7. Problem installing the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem installing the game: I can’t download the game, I click install and nothing happens. I used to play it and was downloaded. Deleted it and can not download again. what to do? f59ddadb-f166-4664-ae44-82b6f3de5b4d
  8. Problem Installing Games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Installing Games on xbox one: Hello so I have been having a major problem, I cant install games on my xbox. Whenever I try to install a digital game or update it stays stuck at a certain percentage but I get no installation...
  9. Multitude of problems installing a game on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multitude of problems installing a game on Xbox One X: I have had possibly the worst experience of my gaming life trying to install and play Borderlands 3 on my Xbox One X, a device that's about 2.5 years old. I've tried multiple solutions with no...
  10. Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€): Hello, I got into several problems during both installation and execution of some games that I installed (or tried to) after purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1€) for my PC: - SEA OF THIEVES...