Game Installation

Discus and support Game Installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, my when black ops cold war got its season 3 update, i updated it like normally. However when i went to start it, it gave me error code 0x87e1000c.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanMoore9, May 1, 2021.

1. SeanMoore9
    SeanMoore9 Guest

Game Installation

So, my when black ops cold war got its season 3 update, i updated it like normally. However when i went to start it, it gave me error code 0x87e1000c. So i uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it. But when i tried reinstalling it, it said that it couldn’t be installed and gave me error code 0x80070570. Since then i have restarted my xbox, factory reset my xbox, unplugged my xbox from the outlet and replugged it back in, and unplugged my external storage. Unfortunately, none of these have worked. Can someone help me with this?

:)

SeanMoore9, May 1, 2021
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Installing a game and it stops installing

Hello Megan,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Is this game a digital download, or a disc game? If it is a disc game, the disc could be faulty if used. Let us know this detail and we will do our best to help you out.

I would also test out your console to see if it is capable of completing downloads. Cancel the download for the cars game. You can then try downloading a demo, or a free game like fortnite.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Curious, how long have you let it sit at 40%? I've had games do this occassionally, and I'll see it sitting still when downloading and not progressing. I've honestly just left it and did something else, and came back later (maybe a half hour) and then
    it would be moving a little again. I'm not sure if maybe the specific file it's downloading at that time might be larger or how it works, but I've done that before. I would let it sit for a little bit and see if it moves, but if it's not moving after 30-60
    minutes then yes try more troubleshooting. Good luck!
  4. meganRussell1 Win User

It has a notification come up saying installation has stopped.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Dank Tamales Win User

Game not installing

Digital

A hard reset of the console can fix the problem. Hold the power button until it turns off completely then try again.
    It took two tries but I think it's working now! Thanks
Thema:

Game Installation

1. Game Installation - Similar Threads - Game Installation

2. Game installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation: I bought Minecraft on my gamer tag to install on my daughter's xbox with her gamer tag. The console won't let me install the game when I'm signed into my account on her xbox. How do I install...
  3. Game pass pc installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass pc installation: When i install any game it save only in hard c not aother hard I didn’t know why also I selected to save on d or other hard and open windows download setting and changed to save games on d not c...
  4. Locating Installed Games on the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locating Installed Games on the Xbox App: So I had to make a fresh install of Windows since I needed to upgrade my new C Drive, only to realize I cant locate my games on the Xbox app and cant really delete the Windowsapp folder to free up...
  5. Xbox Digital Game installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game installation stopped: I've been trying to install a number of digital items, but certain games keep coming up with "Installation Stopped" for no valid reason that I can tell. I've tried the following: Checked internet...
  6. Hide installed games from home screen, Xbox S|X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hide installed games from home screen, Xbox S|X: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox S with Game Pass. It will be used by children of different ages, so I've downloaded the Xbox Family app, added children as users and set the appropriate age...
  7. I cant install a game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install a game I bought: my name is Kam and I bought ark survival evolved and it won’t let me download it and I have reset my Xbox uninstalled the game and cleared up space I don’t know what to do will you please help...
  8. Can I play games with a keyboard and a mouse on streaming if the game is only installed on...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I play games with a keyboard and a mouse on streaming if the game is only installed on...: My laptop is not powerful enough for gaming but streaming works well enough. I have an issue with my hands that's makes it real hard to play with a controller now so I was wondering kand hoping)...
  9. Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.: It all started about a week ago when mcc wouldn’t launch and kept on coming up with a message saying the person who bought this needs to sign in who is me so already it didn’t make sense. I...
  10. My Installation for a game just canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Installation for a game just canceled: [img] Im trying to update apex legends but whenever I start the update it just says “Installation Stopped” does anyone know how to fix it 5cc79e23-95df-4f90-8cf7-82dea21e6a02