Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

Discus and support Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Master Cola, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Master Cola
    Master Cola Guest

I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to say "Ready to Play" or something to that affect. So I uninstalled
    the game. And tried reinstalling but the game pops on the screen like it's already installed, no installation progress showing, but when I click to play the game it says "You need to install the game for this" but I can't trigger an installation start no matter
    what I've tried, taking the disc out, turning off and on the console, I even tried hitting the Install button from the Microsoft Store but it doesn't progress or do anything when clicked.

Is there any fix for this kind of situation?

:)

Master Cola, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Master Cola,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. choppyseize Win User

You may want to make sure you've uninstalled everything. Then clear local saved games ( Don't worry you won't lose anything it's all saved to the cloud) Then maybe even try clearing the MAC address before trying the installation again.
  4. Master Cola Win User

Yes, the MAC address clearing seems to have fixed the problem.
  5. CtrlAltGamertag Win User

Error Code: 0x87de2726; Can't launch the Witcher 3!!!

I was able to reinstall game. But still unable to install Nilfgaardian armor set, and elite crossbow dlc.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

impossivel desinstalar o Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistribution (e como baixo o xLiveRedist.msi)

Hello There,

Have you considered re-installing Windows 10 completely? When you get into individual files/programs to delete files, it is hard to pinpoint exactly the issue. As you are unable to install or uninstall the windows live games. A reinstall of the OS will uninstall
    it completely so you will be able to install it correctly again.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled - Similar Threads - Game Installed Registering

2. Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”: As of today I have not been able to play most of my games for they need to be updated but whenever trying to update it says installation stooped after like 10 seconds. I have tried literally...
  3. installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start: I tried to start FIFA 20 today and had to do an update. When I tried to start the update, it instantly said ‘Installation stopped’ and would continually refused to start. Since then uninstalled...
  4. Installazione gioco xbox one da disco[Translation-Install Xbox One game from disc]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installazione gioco xbox one da disco[Translation-Install Xbox One game from disc]: Salve, oggi propongo questa domanda che: E' possibile avviare un gioco (Xbox One) dopo averlo installato senza inserire il disco? Cioè installare il gioco e poi giocare ad esso senza inserire il...
  5. install game disc on xbox one s (all digitall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    install game disc on xbox one s (all digitall): Hey so Im an idiot and thats why i bought a xbox one s without a disc-drive. But I only noticed it when I tried to install fifa20 but didnt find the slot... so now I got fifa in disc form and...
  6. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  7. Xbox (beta) app and installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app and installing games: Hi there i have just recently installed the new beta app for the reason of getting the xbox game pass ultimate. It all installed everything fine i went to go and intall a game and it only wanted...
  8. Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.: I can't play further than 1st act, because game it's not fully installed, but it isn't installing or downloading. It's stopped at 78%. What should i do? 9ddb0921-b594-46fa-b019-8306c5124bf6
  9. Problems Installing PC games via App

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Installing PC games via App: I tried to install a PC game via the Xbox Beta app. When i click on the game it has the install button, when I click on that it asks me where to install it. I select the drive and something...
  10. Digital games fail to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games fail to install: Hello, i just bought the new Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Breakpoint and when i tried to download it, it stopped at 22.07gb out of the total 47gb. I now have this problem with the rest of my digital...