Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

Discus and support Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Master Cola, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Master Cola
    Master Cola Guest

I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to say "Ready to Play" or something to that affect. So I uninstalled
    the game. And tried reinstalling but the game pops on the screen like it's already installed, no installation progress showing, but when I click to play the game it says "You need to install the game for this" but I can't trigger an installation start no matter
    what I've tried, taking the disc out, turning off and on the console, I even tried hitting the Install button from the Microsoft Store but it doesn't progress or do anything when clicked.

Is there any fix for this kind of situation?

:)

Master Cola, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Master Cola,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. choppyseize Win User

You may want to make sure you've uninstalled everything. Then clear local saved games ( Don't worry you won't lose anything it's all saved to the cloud) Then maybe even try clearing the MAC address before trying the installation again.
  4. Master Cola Win User

Yes, the MAC address clearing seems to have fixed the problem.
  5. CtrlAltGamertag Win User

Error Code: 0x87de2726; Can't launch the Witcher 3!!!

I was able to reinstall game. But still unable to install Nilfgaardian armor set, and elite crossbow dlc.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

impossivel desinstalar o Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistribution (e como baixo o xLiveRedist.msi)

Hello There,

Have you considered re-installing Windows 10 completely? When you get into individual files/programs to delete files, it is hard to pinpoint exactly the issue. As you are unable to install or uninstall the windows live games. A reinstall of the OS will uninstall
    it completely so you will be able to install it correctly again.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled - Similar Threads - Game Installed Registering

2. Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  3. Games missing from "ready to install" page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from "ready to install" page: I have been noticing my games slowly disappearing from my "ready to install" page. For example I own gears of war 1. I can search it up from the store and I can download it from there but it...
  4. Xbox gamepass ultimate won't give me the option to install games on my PC. Is that intended?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate won't give me the option to install games on my PC. Is that intended?: As the title says, I cannot install games, either from the app or from the store, the only option I have available is installing the games on the Xbox. I have checked my subscription, is paid and...
  5. Game installation stuck at 0%, then download fails completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stuck at 0%, then download fails completely: I go to load a game and it requires an update, so I go to update it. After a while the download fails and it says the following: 'We had to stop installing. If you're still connected, try...
  6. problema con installazione giochi[Translation-problem with game installation]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con installazione giochi[Translation-problem with game installation]: ciao, ho appena acquistato x box game pass per pc ma su alcuni giochi mi chiede conferma dell'amministratore per poterli installare (sono amministratore e anche windows insider). se qualcuno sa...
  7. game dose not install on to my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dose not install on to my computer: the game I purchased age of empires 2 dose not install on my device. Instead it said there no applicable devcies link to my account a9446373-e024-48bf-bb9c-70aada71182c
  8. So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...

in XboX Insiders
    So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...: submitted by /u/Armadill0420 [link] [comments]
  9. Games Installation inquiry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Installation inquiry: Quick question and just makin sure. If I'm installing games on my Xbox One console, left it open and set to auto shut off in a few hours, it will just paused the installation automatically and...
  10. how do i or would i install games on pc i had on my xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i or would i install games on pc i had on my xbox one: ok so this is a question I do not now and when I look it up on the web its no help bc trust me I just looked so I have like 6 games on my xbox itself right now. but 1st let me give u some back...