Game installed not showing up.

Discus and support Game installed not showing up. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I installed a game earlier today from the Xbox app that was 80GB and my computer slept while it was downloading. I checked later and sure enough my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShahWR, Aug 3, 2022.

1. ShahWR
    ShahWR Guest

I installed a game earlier today from the Xbox app that was 80GB and my computer slept while it was downloading. I checked later and sure enough my storage went from 145 GB used to 237 GB used. There is absolutely no trace of the game on my computer and I tried everything. I looked through all my files and restarted my computer multiple times and I still cannot find it. Now when I check the game in the Xbox app it says "Install". I clicked the install button on the supposed installed game and it said "Not enough storage". I don't know what to do ... this is taking up a lot of space on my computer and there is no game. HELP!

:)

ShahWR, Aug 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Shahwr

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Which game is that buddy?

If you try clicking on each folder properties (with hidden files enabled), are you able to see a folder with excessive size? (Try first with WindowsApps or XboxGames folders)
  3. Wolfie McG Win User

Game not showing up in ready to install

It should show up pretty much immediately
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

If you have two email addresses and potentially two accounts you may have to request for a refund if you purchased the gams under the incorrect email/account.

Verify the account by logging in to Microsoft.com with the account and check you purchase history.

Good Luck
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Have you already tried refreshing the My Games & Apps app on your console?

You can do this by opening your guide on the console by pressing the controller power jewel once. Highlighting the My Games & Apps tab. Then press the menu/start button on your controller and selecting refresh.

If after you refresh the My Games & Apps app. You're still unable to find the games in the Ready to install list. Go into the Store on your console and find the game you've purchased. If your account owns the game. When you look in the games store page.
    You'll see the option to install instead of purchase.
  6. DanielMace Win User

Hey- my xbox came with rainbow 6 siege but it was a code, and when I uninstalled it (needed space) it just disappeared and in the store it says I need to purchase it- how can I get it back without buying the game pack?
Thema:

1. Game installed not showing up. - Similar Threads - Game installed showing

2. Xbox game pass app only shows install to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app only shows install to: Recently my game pass app no longer shows the play now on cloud game options. I was able to play recently on 6/25 however now 6/29 the options are gone. Have an Android 12 Samsung A32. Have...
  3. PC Game Pass don't Show Installed Hitman 3 and i cant uninstall it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass don't Show Installed Hitman 3 and i cant uninstall it: I reset windows and now the XBOX app don't show the old installed games. I want to uninstall Hitman 3 but i can't because if i want to delete the folder (because Windows don't realize its there)...
  4. Xbox PC app installed games not always showing after launch of app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app installed games not always showing after launch of app: Windows 11 Pro, fresh install, fresh everything. When my PC starts and the app launches, sometimes I have to close and relaunch the app multiple times before most of the games will show up that...
  5. Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...: (This is my question post; I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem on their Xbox and if anyone have found anyway to fix this type of problem) Microsoft store on Xbox One X,...
  6. Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button after game is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button after game is...: Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button, it shows (INSTALL) You own This, for games installed on the Internal hard drive. "Life is Strange Remastered" is one title...
  7. Game not showing up for install after entering in Redemption Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing up for install after entering in Redemption Code: I entered the redemption code for the MineCraft Starter Pack I bought (physical copy with code inside), on my Xbox OneS but it's not available to install and/or download even after doing a hard...
  8. Games not showing up as I own them + I cant install them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not showing up as I own them + I cant install them.: So my PC hard reset for an unknown reason about two months ago and today I wanted to play some Forza Horizon 4, which I bought in 2020. Because of the reset, the game was uninstalled. When I tried...
  9. Xbox not showing anything on the "Choose a drive" screen when installing any game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox not showing anything on the "Choose a drive" screen when installing any game.: Hiya, Dylan here. Ive just finished a brand new PC build, all activated and stuff (This is on Windows 11) but when I attempt to download any game from the Xbox PC app it asks me to choose a drive...
  10. Had to factory reset my gaming laptop, games that were formerly installed don't show up in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had to factory reset my gaming laptop, games that were formerly installed don't show up in...: I have an Ultimate membership and had a few games that say they are no longer available for download. Since I had already "purchased" them and had them on my system, can't I not reinstall them...