Game invites make me load different Games

Discus and support Game invites make me load different Games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is only for those in the insiders program or not but sometimes when I get invited to my Rainbow Six Seige and except it I start... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ImBigFridge, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Game invites make me load different Games

I'm not sure if this is only for those in the insiders program or not but sometimes when I get invited to my Rainbow Six Seige and except it I start loading RDR2. It's happened multiple times but only from invites from one person all invites from others work normally.

submitted by /u/ImBigFridge
    [link] [comments]

/u/ImBigFridge, Jul 31, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Joey Kray Win User

Would a new console running 360 games reduce load times?

The only real difference load times will make is if you install the game to your xbox 360 hard drive, that is meant to cut loading times. As far as new hardware goes, I'm pretty sure it won't make a barking bit of difference to the load time of games.
  3. BAD 2020 Win User

GTA V on demand unreadable disc error

Oh yeah if i try to save in apt the game will not load unless I get a job invite. Not a game invite only job invites.
  4. Squirrelicorn02 Win User

Will only allow certain people to invite me

He gamertag isnt popping up on the online of offline option in the game loading screen for me to invite and when I get invited from her it keeps saying cannot accept
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

Game loads when starting party?

The other person has the option to invite you to game AND party, or game OR party. So if they invite you to both, it will load up the game as well.
  6. Scouse SG Win User

Duke Nukem who is getting it

installing the game doesn't make much difference load times are still long.
Thema:

Game invites make me load different Games

1. Game invites make me load different Games - Similar Threads - Game invites load

2. Invite to game is greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to game is greyed out: The option to send game invites is greyed out on my Xbox, which is preventing me from inviting people to heists in GTA Online. It was allowing me to send invites earlier today, then it became...
  3. cant find servers or invite friends to game

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find servers or invite friends to game: trying to play broforce on the computer but cant find servers or invite friends to game. i have check the settings on my account and nothing is preventing me the game just refreshes but never...
  4. Xbox game invites

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game invites: I can't receive any game invites on the xbox companion app on my pc. The only way right now is through the game by adding them as a friend in game. I also can't send game invites. Any insight on...
  5. The game invite button is grayed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game invite button is grayed out: Everything I've tried hasn't worked. I've set all my accounts setting to allow, I also have power cycled the console, and i still have 6 months left on my gold subscriptions. I can join other...
  6. Why is the ‘invite to game’ tab greyed out on my friends’ profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the ‘invite to game’ tab greyed out on my friends’ profiles?: Why is the ‘invite to game’ tab greyed out on my friends’ profiles? Thankyou 521bb7d0-f695-4e60-8ce3-2d243c0d68f8
  7. Invite to game greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite to game greyed out: My invite to game is greyed out. No its not a NAT issue. No its not the game mode. it happens EVERYTIME i get on for the day to play. the ONLY fix is clearing alternate MAC address and the next...
  8. Sea of Thieves can't receive game invitations from friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves can't receive game invitations from friends: When I play Sea of Thieves, I can send invitations to my friends, and they can receive my invitation. But I can’t receive their invitation, nor can I join their game. How can I solve this?...
  9. Invite my son to a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite my son to a game?: Ok so I gave my old xbox one to my kid, created him an account, bought him a xbox live gold membership, although I had purchased a digital copy of nhl 2020, I did buy him a disc full price so that...
  10. Game Invites On Windows 10 Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Invites On Windows 10 Console Companion: I Can recieve game invites but i can't accept them. i can fully decline the invites but when i press the tick nothing happens 909a47f3-95e8-4238-89ed-4f5c8f23bfae