Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends.

Discus and support Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friends are all trying to play a game since the new xbox update but none of us are recieving game invites from anyone. We send it and receive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zT0PxM4RK5M4Nz, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends.

Me and my friends are all trying to play a game since the new xbox update but none of us are recieving game invites from anyone. We send it and receive one if we are lucky but it'll be around 45 minutes after its been sent.

:)

zT0PxM4RK5M4Nz, Oct 17, 2020
  2. xL3aMS1 x Win User

Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues when it comes to receiving notifications between users.

From the Xbox Ambassadors team we apologize and ask for a little patience waiting for a solution the xbox team that is already working a solution. I attach the website so you can track the status of the problem, thank you very much and again we apologize
    from the entire Xbox team for a greeting from Spain.

Xbox Status
  3. Burst Axe Win User

No Street Fighter 5 for Xbox One?

This is a sweet deal. Now I won't have my friends trying to get me to buy this game nor sending me game invites too it.
  4. geo21770 Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

Same issue here, cant join party nor jump in on session in progress, my friends cant join me nor accept my invites.
  5. oXBlackThornXo Win User

DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

It's funny that you complain about not being invited to the beta and that you have "friends" that were. My brother received an invite and in the email it said that he could have a friend receive one as well. So if your friends are real friends they could
    have put your name in for being a participant.
  6. DARK T0RM3NT0Rx Win User

Not Receiving Party Invites on Xbox One PC App

I have done this and I still have the same problems.

This has also been happening on my xbox I can receive Invites to games and parties. I can send invites just fine. This a huge issue for me being that I need an invite to join my friends game on a private server if I am not receiving invites I can't join
    them and play on our world on 7 days to die.
Thema:

1. Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends. - Similar Threads - Game invites being

2. Cannot invite friend to game in Halo MCC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot invite friend to game in Halo MCC: Hi, my friend and I were playing Halo MCC together for a few months, and then when we went to start ODST, we suddenly were unable to invite to game. We have active Xbox Live Silver subscriptions,...
  3. Party invites and game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party invites and game invites: Whenever my friends invite me to a game the notafication does not show right away it pops up like 20 minutes later?? This just started happening to me after this new console update...
  4. Game/Party Invite don't disappear after delete

in XboX Insiders
    Game/Party Invite don't disappear after delete: As the Text said after getting the latest Beta Update not only having buggy Sound but also been unable to either join invites or delete older ones that are sitting in my List for Hours submitted...
  5. Xbox not sending invites to party/Game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not sending invites to party/Game: I've noticed it is happening in GTA V as well, so I'm not sure if the two are connected, but when I try to invite my friends to a game thru xbox, they aren't showing up on my friends invite tab or...
  6. Party and game invites aren’t working

in XboX Insiders
    Party and game invites aren’t working: Does anyone know how to fix me not getting party/game invites? I looked in the settings and it says that the notifications are on but I don’t get them on my Xbox but only on my phone. submitted...
  7. Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard: The newest dashboard update seems to have broken the Xbox One's ability to deal with Game and Party invites. I can send them out and people won't receive them on the xbox, but say they can see...
  8. Party and game invites are not being received

in XboX Insiders
    Party and game invites are not being received: I don’t receive party invites or game invites till over 5 minutes later. submitted by /u/Frosty_Claw [link] [comments]
  9. Delayed invitations (Seems to be only game invitations that are delayed)

in XboX Insiders
    Delayed invitations (Seems to be only game invitations that are delayed): I seem to get game invites delayed, it only seems to be game invitations as other notifications such as making a clip show up (I'm not sure about achievements as I haven't got any recently)....
  10. Tired of Backing out of chat or being disconnected and can't send invites to the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tired of Backing out of chat or being disconnected and can't send invites to the game: I am tired of being dropped from chat and can't send invites on Call of duty 3 . I have to back out and reconnect to chat just so i can send invites and hear them all my friends and followers are...