Game is Gone!

Discus and support Game is Gone! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had previously downloaded City Skylines, removed it to make space for other games, now looking to re-install but it is gone, even from my history. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mel and Logan, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Game is Gone!

I had previously downloaded City Skylines, removed it to make space for other games, now looking to re-install but it is gone, even from my history. I don't want to have to purchase the whole game again!

:)

Mel and Logan, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Probadcop999 Win User

game is gone?!

If it is in your download history you should be able to redownload it free.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Game is Gone!

Check your order history if you purchased it, it should be there. You can only just search for it on the store and if owned there should be an install button for you instead of purchase. If you downloaded while it was on a free program like game pass
    or something and it has been removed or your subscription ended then it is no longer available to you.
  4. QUEENMISFITS Win User

The game is gone

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Game GONE and not there

Hello Mike,

If you redeemed a code for a game it will show in your order history. If it is not showing in your order history, could it be possible you redeemed it on a different account? For example, if you redeemed on account A but played on account B. Account A was
    set as home but got changed this would stop account B from playing it. Just another possibility to check out. If multiple accounts on your console check all of the accounts order history.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Game GONE and not there

Have you checked the billing history online? You may have to uninstall and reinstall the package.
Thema:

Game is Gone!

1. Game is Gone! - Similar Threads - Game Gone

2. Gears of War 3 gone from game library

in XboX Insiders
    Gears of War 3 gone from game library: The game disappeared from my list, if I try to launch the game I get a popup saying that I need to renew my subscription. The store page does not show that I own the game, only that I can...
  3. Games gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games gone: My friend restarted his xbox and all his games disapeared from installed games and we tried resetting his xbox and still not there can anyone help? dca3e6c1-18bf-4ae7-9027-2e34fa197b2b
  4. Xbox one game/person chat volume slider gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one game/person chat volume slider gone?: I've always had to use the sound slider for certain games to be able to hear that better over people in my party, and vice versa. After the "customizable" xbox home button settings menu system...
  5. All my games are gone and don’t want to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my games are gone and don’t want to reinstall: Just recently my games for my xbox have been completely wiped i have a 2tb segate hard drive plugged and im not sure thats the issue. When i try reinstalling my games i almost instanly get a...
  6. Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War: I have been playing Shadow of war on my PC and on my Xbox and am about 20 hours into the game. This has been working fine with the saves syncing and I have been able to pick up the game from the...
  7. Games I bought on the XBox 360 are gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I bought on the XBox 360 are gone!: At the time of the XBox 360, I purchased several titles through the store (virtual titles) and they no longer appear in my account on the PC. I don't have the Xbox 360 anymore, but games like...
  8. The game is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game is gone: Hi people. I have an Xbox ONE and in the middle of 2018 I bought the game "Rise of the Tomb Rider", in the opportunity I played until it was complete and uninstalled so as not to take up too much...
  9. Forza Spielstand plötzlich weg[Forza game suddenly gone]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Spielstand plötzlich weg[Forza game suddenly gone]: Hey, eigentlich wollte ich den Xbox Support anrufen, aber irgendwie bin ich jetzt hier gelandet. Ich rege mich gerade ziemlich sehr auf. Um mein Problem zu erklären, muss ich weit ausholen. Ich...
  10. Minecraft world gone after game froze

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft world gone after game froze: My minecraft xbox world I've been working on for a while now just dissappeard off my world list, after I was on it, and it froze so I restarted my xbox. Anyone know what I could do to get it back?...