Game is Gone!

Discus and support Game is Gone! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had previously downloaded City Skylines, removed it to make space for other games, now looking to re-install but it is gone, even from my history. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mel and Logan, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Game is Gone!

I had previously downloaded City Skylines, removed it to make space for other games, now looking to re-install but it is gone, even from my history. I don't want to have to purchase the whole game again!

:)

Mel and Logan, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Probadcop999 Win User

game is gone?!

If it is in your download history you should be able to redownload it free.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Game is Gone!

Check your order history if you purchased it, it should be there. You can only just search for it on the store and if owned there should be an install button for you instead of purchase. If you downloaded while it was on a free program like game pass
    or something and it has been removed or your subscription ended then it is no longer available to you.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Game GONE and not there

Hello Mike,

If you redeemed a code for a game it will show in your order history. If it is not showing in your order history, could it be possible you redeemed it on a different account? For example, if you redeemed on account A but played on account B. Account A was
    set as home but got changed this would stop account B from playing it. Just another possibility to check out. If multiple accounts on your console check all of the accounts order history.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DapperCrane Win User

Game GONE and not there

Have you checked the billing history online? You may have to uninstall and reinstall the package.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

game is gone?!

Check your download history. If it's in there, select it and you can download it at no extra charge.
Thema:

Game is Gone!

1. Game is Gone! - Similar Threads - Game Gone

2. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  4. LOTR SOW save game is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOTR SOW save game is gone: Hey guys, My problem is that I bought an dlc orc pack and after installing it my whole save game was gone. I tried sync it with the cloud but it stays like that. I've got so much hours of...
  5. My mixpot games are gone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My mixpot games are gone: I got the mixpot in June 2019. I installed 2. All others were present in "Ready for installation". When I come back from vacation, they are no longer there. Why ? Where to find them? thanks in...
  6. Forza 3 Horizons Game Data Gone on Xbox One - Any way to recover?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 3 Horizons Game Data Gone on Xbox One - Any way to recover?: I recently had to remove my profile from my Xbox one and add it again due to an endless sign in loop. I thought everything was fine but now it looks like my saved data for Forza Horizon 3 is gone....
  7. Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?: I feel the Costume Quest games are underrated. I had so much fun with these games and love replaying them around Halloween. 1434a740-aca8-4df6-bdd0-ed0da24401af
  8. Saved game gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game gone: I play The Hunter, Call of the Wild on xbox 1. I was on level 60 and have 1200+ hrs in the game. My daughter was on level 20 and only played 200 hrs or so. She decided to play yesterday and now...
  9. Jogos xbox sumiram[Translation-Xbox games Gone]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos xbox sumiram[Translation-Xbox games Gone]: Today I was displeased to note that many (more than 40 titles purchased) have disappeared in my library of games. I got in touch over the phone to try to solve the problem, but after speaking...
  10. With Headset game audio gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    With Headset game audio gone: I have sound on my TV but when I plug in my Turtle beach headset my Game audio disappears but the headset is working for chat , I can hear friends ... please help...