game is gone

Discus and support game is gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys I was wanting to download the bf1 that was in my '' ready to install "but it's gone, just like my Forza I won in gold, has this happened to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeviDerp, Dec 3, 2019.

1. LeviDerp
    LeviDerp Guest

game is gone

Guys I was wanting to download the bf1 that was in my '' ready to install "but it's gone, just like my Forza I won in gold, has this happened to anyone? and I will get them back?

:)

LeviDerp, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Probadcop999 Win User

game is gone?!

If it is in your download history you should be able to redownload it free.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Game is Gone!

Check your order history if you purchased it, it should be there. You can only just search for it on the store and if owned there should be an install button for you instead of purchase. If you downloaded while it was on a free program like game pass
    or something and it has been removed or your subscription ended then it is no longer available to you.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Game GONE and not there

Hello Mike,

If you redeemed a code for a game it will show in your order history. If it is not showing in your order history, could it be possible you redeemed it on a different account? For example, if you redeemed on account A but played on account B. Account A was
    set as home but got changed this would stop account B from playing it. Just another possibility to check out. If multiple accounts on your console check all of the accounts order history.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DapperCrane Win User

Game GONE and not there

Have you checked the billing history online? You may have to uninstall and reinstall the package.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

game is gone?!

Check your download history. If it's in there, select it and you can download it at no extra charge.
Thema:

game is gone

1. game is gone - Similar Threads - game gone

2. Xbox (Beta) All my Game gone but still in the computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) All my Game gone but still in the computer: Hello, Last week I get a big problem with my computer, and I needed to reset it, with keeping my files. When I use the Xbox application, it can't find my old game, I was playing with the Xbox...
  3. Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..: I recently renewed my yearly subscription of Gold. Then I saw the deal for Game Pass ultimate for $1. Figured "why not?" I ended up not really caring for it, so I cancelled my membership. Then it...
  4. Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold: They canceled my Gold subscription, and I want it again, they cheated me with the Ultimate Game Pass promotion on offer for three months, and they stole my new 1-year gold account. I dropped out...
  5. my games are gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    my games are gone: im tryna play rocket leauge but the games dissapeared 03aaa2cd-a154-49bc-9a24-ad9bfd51ec2e
  6. Saved game data gone or lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game data gone or lost: Hi! Propably old topic for most but new to me. I deleted my account on my Xbox One and later put it back. All my saved data from the game Red Dead 2 has gone. Or Xbox can't find it. I'm pretty...
  7. All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?: I usually play offline. All the games I have been playing for months are all acting like it is the first time I played the game when I start them now. When I go to load game there is nothing...
  8. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  10. Game is Gone!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game is Gone!: I had previously downloaded City Skylines, removed it to make space for other games, now looking to re-install but it is gone, even from my history. I don't want to have to purchase the whole game...