Game is not in installed (Games)

Discus and support Game is not in installed (Games) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza 2 and 3 is not there anymore even tho i had it and played it alot and had a lot dlcs (forza 3) 37239c70-ae6c-443c-888d-d64acdea32d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScRipLeXVC, Jul 6, 2019.

1. ScRipLeXVC
    ScRipLeXVC Guest

Forza 2 and 3 is not there anymore even tho i had it and played it alot and had a lot dlcs (forza 3)

:)

ScRipLeXVC, Jul 6, 2019
  2. ScRipLeXVC Win User

I dont use an ex

ternal hard drive
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello ScRipLeXVC,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Horizon 3 not appearing within your installation list on your Xbox One console.

Would you happen to be using an external hard drive with your console? If so, we suggest reviewing our
    Troubleshoot external storage detection on Xbox One support article for steps that you can try.

If this does not concern an external, we recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi ScRipLeXVC,

Forza 2 was removed from the market place last year however you can still download the game and any DLC you own from here Payment & billing.
    If you have your account set to home on your Xbox it will automatically download to your Xbox. If not is will appear under your ready to install list. The same for Forza 3.

If you want to downoload these games on your Xbox 360 you can download it from here Purchase History
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I dont use an ex

ternal hard drive
    Is the game in your Ready to install list? If it is, click on the tile to install and it should go to your installed list. I had the exact same thing happen to me with several games, they didn't need downloading again, just clicking on one put all of them
    back in the installed list.
  6. Dank Tamales Win User

Game not installing

Digital

A hard reset of the console can fix the problem. Hold the power button until it turns off completely then try again.
    It took two tries but I think it's working now! Thanks
Thema:

1. Game is not in installed (Games) - Similar Threads - Game installed Games

2. I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook: i have recently gotten a chromebook that has bluetooth support and the google play store. i try searching for the xbox game streaming app but nothing shows up. i am guessing that it isnt...
  3. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  4. Nothing will install on new my games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Nothing will install on new my games and apps.: I’m currently in beta ring and I have the new my games an apps layout. Whenever I go to my owned games and try to install something nothing will happen. For example I went to my owned games,...
  5. Games missing from installed. Games will not download

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from installed. Games will not download: Purchased new SSD for my 1X trying to re-download games, however keeps stopping on on some games, assassins creed odyssey, mk11, control and dlc for DMC5 says installation stopped. . Also when a...
  6. Unable to download/install games

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download/install games: Okay so I was in the Alpha ring (I just updated myself to go back into Skip Ahead to try and fix the following issue) None of my games will install, I have enough space, Apps still install, but...
  7. Can't install Children of Morta on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Children of Morta on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hello, I can't install Children of Morta on Xbox Game Pass for PC. I'm giving the error with code 0x803f8001. This error is for only this game. I can install other games....
  8. Installed Games not showing in Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Installed Games not showing in Alpha Build: There is a Bug in the Alpha Build that installed games are not showing in the new Games and Apps Design. If you search through the store you can start the game but it is nothing showing or after...
  9. I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead, how do I unhide games from ready to install?: Been trying different combos to figure it out. Outside of that, I like the new setup. submitted by /u/Honchoed [link] [comments]
  10. Duplicate Games Ready to Install

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate Games Ready to Install: I noticed with the latest My Games and Apps update that when I go to Manage my Game on a title, lets say Red Dead Redemption II, there is an additional RDR2 game file listed under Ready to...