Game is not in installed (Games)

Discus and support Game is not in installed (Games) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza 2 and 3 is not there anymore even tho i had it and played it alot and had a lot dlcs (forza 3) 37239c70-ae6c-443c-888d-d64acdea32d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScRipLeXVC, Jul 6, 2019.

1. ScRipLeXVC
    ScRipLeXVC Guest

Forza 2 and 3 is not there anymore even tho i had it and played it alot and had a lot dlcs (forza 3)

:)

ScRipLeXVC, Jul 6, 2019
  2. ScRipLeXVC Win User

I dont use an ex

ternal hard drive
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello ScRipLeXVC,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Horizon 3 not appearing within your installation list on your Xbox One console.

Would you happen to be using an external hard drive with your console? If so, we suggest reviewing our
    Troubleshoot external storage detection on Xbox One support article for steps that you can try.

If this does not concern an external, we recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi ScRipLeXVC,

Forza 2 was removed from the market place last year however you can still download the game and any DLC you own from here Payment & billing.
    If you have your account set to home on your Xbox it will automatically download to your Xbox. If not is will appear under your ready to install list. The same for Forza 3.

If you want to downoload these games on your Xbox 360 you can download it from here Purchase History
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I dont use an ex

ternal hard drive
    Is the game in your Ready to install list? If it is, click on the tile to install and it should go to your installed list. I had the exact same thing happen to me with several games, they didn't need downloading again, just clicking on one put all of them
    back in the installed list.
  6. Dank Tamales Win User

Game not installing

Digital

A hard reset of the console can fix the problem. Hold the power button until it turns off completely then try again.
    It took two tries but I think it's working now! Thanks
Thema:

1. Game is not in installed (Games) - Similar Threads - Game installed Games

2. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  3. stopped installation of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stopped installation of games: n the last update of the Xbox one S had to re-manufacture the same because I had update problems ,,, I had to remove everything .. in theory the console was well updated when reinstalling the...
  4. Game Won't Install + Different Game Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Won't Install + Different Game Won't Open: I recently bought a few games from a used game store. All of the games except one have installed without any issues. The game stopped installing at 50% or less and I can’t cancel or uninstall it...
  5. Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...: Estou tendo problemas com a instalação do jogo Metrô Exodus para pc. Quando instalei o app no pc o jogou baixou e consegui jogar um pouco, no dia seguinte o jogo não quis mais abrir e eu o deletei...
  6. Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.: Bonjour, ayant eu un code pour télécharger halo wars 2 sur mon pc (avec le compte xbox ), il m'est impossible de le Télécharger sur mon compte MICROSOFT eliot musset alors que les deux sont liés....
  7. Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?: Hello, I recently bought the Xbox game pass and the only games I have been able to play is ark survival and some other games on the site that I don't want. Whenever I want to play games such as...
  8. Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again)

in XboX Insiders
    Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again): Anyone coming across this, this is mostly likely due to the external hdd not being seen, even though it is. Simply unplugging and replugging the usb cable back in resolves the issue, seems to be...
  9. Games installed, but not really

in XboX Insiders
    Games installed, but not really: Yesterday, I decided to installed all the remaining X360 games I have. So, I peacefully started selecting them one per one (how cool is that). There was around 30 of them. Around 23.30, I just...
  10. How can I re-install games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I re-install games?: I had to uninstall some games I had because I was running out of storage space on my xbox 1. Now I've gotten a second hard drive, but I cant find those old games to re-install them. Theyre not...